The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
helo_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L20H34 good?

I went to L20H34 before wondering which lady is good.
Any Bro go there before as I can’t see any report here

Last edited by helo_sg; 08-01-2023 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jx1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H34 good?

Been there 2-3 times. Nothing to shout about, not much of a looker and not much for figure or service, but if I remember correctly, the pussies like quite loose. Forgot the number I took (usually don't want to remember), but heard they expanding soon, 5 more girls this month end. So maybe can hold your horses and catch the new ones. Sorry for the disappointing review.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
helo_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jx1984 View Post
Been there 2-3 times. Nothing to shout about, not much of a looker and not much for figure or service, but if I remember correctly, the pussies like quite loose. Forgot the number I took (usually don't want to remember), but heard they expanding soon, 5 more girls this month end. So maybe can hold your horses and catch the new ones. Sorry for the disappointing review.
Thanks bro for the enlightenment
Old 18-01-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Even pre COVID this house wasn't known for much though once in a whila gem pops up.
OKTs also don't look friendly. Hardly go to GL nowadays as standards are bad. Many places are now CBJ. So now I stick with DOME section ...
Old 28-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

change boss oredi . okt frenli la.
but first batch only so quality not there yet.
loading....,...
Old 14-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Here goes my 10th FR, h2034g19:

First time in this Thai house since my usual viet playground all busy. Walked in and wanted to try something new today (like a Bachai w D cups), the 3 other available girls were really cmi (which maybe why this house pales alot in comparison to their very happening neighbours) but spotted a SYT with deep cleavage shyly smiling at me…

WL name: Fai
Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s from Pattaya and been in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.

Looks & body: 8.5-9/10 - basically SYT, uni girl looks and vibes, really those you find on insta imo. V shaped small sharp face, with aligner on her teeth (but cbj so ur lil bro don’t need worry haha). Long blonde / black (can’t recall) hair with fringes tied up - just a cute girl hairdo you see in JC. pretty skinny and creamy fair skin, complements the bright red skirt in this house really well. some stretch marks on her body but not super obvious iirc. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: Enhanced C-D with pretty big suckable light brown nipples - she’s ok for u to suck. Other features: tattoo on her arm and back, seen on many thais.

Language / GFE: minimal English, cute and blur type, she will burst into smiles shyly when u look directly at her in the eyes.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, no foreplay.

Shower & hygiene: standard wash pre and post, noticed she does try to clean herself nicely

Kissing / DFK: NA (I didn’t try to kiss so not sure if she speaks French, but, bros may wish to try and update here). Haha Regrets…

Cat bath: just the nips for warmup.

AR: NA, I don’t care for this anyways.

BJ: ok la standard cbj (asked for bbbj but no go, girl’s preference is ok with me) suction nothing too fancy / hiong, just seems like she’s new and sorta like having a uni/ JC/ poly amateur gf (dont know how or wad to do) blowing you. Kept putting the helmet in place cause it shifted, haha. 6/10 here cause I’ve been spoilt by the high standards of the viets.

FJ: tightness was ok la iirc. Her cowgirl got some effort la, pounded abit before she tired then started to grind, but grinding doesn’t work on me. Changed to missionary - She puts in effort to be active and sucks your nips at the same time. Moaning was the subtle, shy and sensual kind, fits her overall uni girl profile well la IMO. pounded non-stop till cum at ard 15mins. 7/10

Attitude: great Thai hospitality overall, she’s patient and didn’t complain when I pumped non stop. Smiles a lot and tries to ask you simple qns with her limited English. After the shot, she thoughtfully wiped my sweat off, adjusted the aircon, initiated light massage on me and served me water. Light chatting and smiles, till 23mins buzzer up then we shower, just nice 25mins. 8.5-9/10

RTF: 7-7.5/10. Overall a safe fuck, she’s pretty cute, I would RTF if I’m looking to fulfil a fantasy for an innocent thai SYT/ uni girl with really cute looks, with C-D boobs (if you dm enhanced) and safe cbj (I’m generally a bbbj slut and pay particular emphasis on bj skills haha but I know some bros prefer safer cbj).

Strength is her looks and body, shortly after my session with her, got hard quickly thinking about her body. She Can improve on her bj and fj technique. Despite the unskilled cbj, Session felt good and nicely paced, not commercial overall, I wanted to listen to Kpop girls song after. Maybe it’s the body, looks and great thai hospitality.

PS: on the score, I generally don’t give above an overall 8 for cbj and houses with safer approaches (e.g. no CIM, bbbj etc) and I prefer the wilder kinds over shy GFE.

Hope to see bros give “Fai” a try and if bros agree with my FR. If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 14-07-2023 at 10:19 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post

Kissing / DFK: fk me really - I didnt initiate cause I was shy too when she smiled (I prefer to let WL run the show) but, bros may wish to try, she’s really cute haha.

Thanks!
bro, just to confirm again u mean u can french her ??
Old 14-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:

First time in this Thai house since my usual viet playground all busy. Walked in and wanted to try something new today (like a Bachai w D cups), the 3 other available girls were really cmi (which maybe why this house pales alot in comparison to their very happening neighbours) but spotted a SYT with deep cleavage shyly smiling at me…

WL name: Fai
Age: 26 yo, but imo looks 23-25, she’s in sg for 3 weeks (?) newbie.

Looks & body: 8.5-9/10 - basically SYT, uni girl looks and vibes, really those you find on insta imo. V shaped small sharp face, with aligner on her teeth (but cbj so ur lil bro don’t need worry haha). Long blonde / black (can’t recall) hair with fringes tied up - just a cute girl hairdo you see in JC. pretty skinny and creamy fair, complements the bright red skirt in this house really well. some stretch marks on her body but not super obvious iirc. Height: 1.55-1.6m Tits: Enhanced C-D with pretty big suckable light brown nipples - she’s ok for u to suck. Other features: tattoo on her arm and back, seen on many thais.
how is her figure, slim ? abit chubby?
Old 14-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
how is her figure, slim ? abit chubby?
Slim imo, the enhanced boobs look heavy for her. Can see her limbs really skinny. Tummy area abit stretch marks but I don’t recall got much “bah”. Happy to see if bros agree w my FRs.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
bro, just to confirm again u mean u can french her ??
Ps ah bro for confusion, I didn’t try to initiate, Xiao regrets haha. Slight edits to my FR on that part to clarify. Any bros who tried to speak French to her can update here.

But generally among CAT 60 and esp these safer houses, I doubt they speak french

Last edited by scumofsociety; 14-07-2023 at 09:49 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ps ah bro for confusion, I didn’t try to initiate, Xiao regrets haha. Slight edits to my FR on that part to clarify. Any bros who tried to speak French to her can update here.

But generally among CAT 60 and esp these safer houses, I doubt they speak french
some of my thai regular allow me to french after 2 visit haha. yeah will try her. Need to find more thai gems
Old 14-07-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
some of my thai regular allow me to french after 2 visit haha. yeah will try her. Need to find more thai gems
Haha, yea some takes time to unlock, thais can get really wild after u unlock them based on what I hear, unlocked ones make the viets look safe lol. Next time head down Take a look 1st la, everyone diff taste, IF looks to your liking then update if my FR zhun and if unlocks pls hehe.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, yea some takes time to unlock, thais can get really wild after u unlock them based on what I hear, unlocked ones make the viets look safe lol. Next time head down Take a look 1st la, everyone diff taste, IF looks to your liking then update if my FR zhun and if unlocks pls hehe.
i am just too paiseh to go window shopping, also not sure if the girl good anot is another problem
Old 14-07-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am just too paiseh to go window shopping, also not sure if the girl good anot is another problem
Yeah, sticking to regular playground is safer, but haha occasional window shopping and gem hunting is part of the GL fun. Have fun bro, cheers!
Old 15-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upped u bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1