The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Between Melody and Shi shi from SG lonelyguy, I think Shishi easier to unlock and her body also very solid. Service level very high also and her juagen really is top notch. I think easily top 5 in Singapore.

Also see whether she has the mood to jio u for other service. For those who visited Shishi. Does she put on those sexy lingerie for u?
tried shishi and boobs are really quite big, jg is very good and willing to please too! but feel that looks really quite old and not to my liking no?
Old 01-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Visited another ML along the same street where melody operates. Bumped into melody lol.. she was wearing all red, heading out.

I was like "Ohhh so no wonder you always say busy after 6pm.. turns out you're going out with boyfriend ah:.

But yeah she keeps saying no slot after 6 so I'm guessing someone made a long term booking? If you know what I mean

Was hanging around this place with loads of restaurants.. saw Melody again with a bro.. our eyes made contact but she quickly pulled away.. I also won't dare to approach her lol. Which bro ah, come own up
Old 02-02-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
To be honest, I tried Melody and I was kinda disappointed by her looks. Maybe the hype raised my expectations She look like a 46-50 year old MILF with big boobs lor. Average looking. Hair loss problem quite obvious so abit turn off for me. But attitude and service no horse run. Wanna take out my shoes for me I say is ok. Massage also not bad.

When she change to her "sailor" binkini to do the hj, can see her tummy quite big. Aiya... My 2nd turn off

Anyway sorry to all the Melody fans. Maybe is just me... Wanna zap can zap me to ease your anger
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Her hair loss is obvious and it was a mood killer.
The age clearly shows on her and I am sure she is no longer in the MILF cat.
No RTM for me.

dear bros, is this melody? like buay pai leh.. hahah.. last time probably la.. hahah.. or is this pic like how long ago take 1..
Old 02-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
username99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Hi bro, don't mind if you share the CTC with me. Appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
username99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share
Hi bro, don't mind if you can share the ctc. Appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post

dear bros, is this melody? like buay pai leh.. hahah.. last time probably la.. hahah.. or is this pic like how long ago take 1..
It’s her but the photo were from few years back, and the pics are heavily PS.
She look quite different in person from pics, the boobs though enhanced but are nice.
Old 02-02-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very very far away from this photo. I tried her already too. I was also disappointed. She look above 45 and can tell she is losing hair like what the bros here mentioned. Neh neh is big but got small tummy lor.

She got praise my bro but I totally no mood to go further. Just finish the deed and bye bye.

Overall her service level is there. But probably too matured for me.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow this brings back memories...this was her roughly 5 to 6 years ago. I remembered going to her location when she was at King Georges at her secret "shop". Will make appt with her and let her know when I reach...she will then send me her PIN no. to her shop and I'll let myself in. She come to me and I'll hug her from behind with both my hands cuppping her tits and hers fondling my jewels. She'll help me undress and I'll shower to clean myself for her. After the massage she'll leave the room to go wash her hands and I'll walk over to the next room with the double bed. She'll come back wearing lingerie I had bought and we'll spend the next 20 mins enjoying each other. She has been my goto release for years as she enjoys giving as well as receiving and is never in a rush and never fail to make the session enjoyable.

Stopped going to her just as covid hit as I found that she has aged really quickly and her current location not as convenient for me. She has given me great memories and am really thankful that we connected years ago when she was at her prime.
Old 02-02-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:

😋indeed Melody looks damn bonkable base on the pictures when she was younger. Though she looks older now and with some hair loss her boobs are still 2 of the best for an milf. I guess during her early years she was more open to FJ for the money but now after earning so much money she is more selective . For me she is still delectable . For younger guys she's like an auntie next door. Anyway I enjoy her massage any extra service is a bonus.

Last edited by charger; 04-02-2022 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
ST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyST96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
PM me and I give u contact
hihi, can i have the ctc for JG? thanks in advance 😀
Old 03-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by username99 View Post
Hi bro, don't mind if you share the CTC with me. Appreciate it.
Hi bro can share contact?
Old 03-02-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchappp9 View Post
tried shishi and boobs are really quite big, jg is very good and willing to please too! but feel that looks really quite old and not to my liking no?
went to try after reading so many good things about her.

i felt her JG was just a glorified hj. however her plus points are nice boobs, good massage skills and nice personality. would definitely rtm for massage and skip her jg.

for those looking for chio bu might want to skip. she's good for a relaxing experience.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
went to try after reading so many good things about her.

i felt her JG was just a glorified hj. however her plus points are nice boobs, good massage skills and nice personality. would definitely rtm for massage and skip her jg.

for those looking for chio bu might want to skip. she's good for a relaxing experience.
thanks for the MR bro, rather accurate
Old 03-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Wow this brings back memories...this was her roughly 5 to 6 years ago. I remembered going to her location when she was at King Georges at her secret "shop". Will make appt with her and let her know when I reach...she will then send me her PIN no. to her shop and I'll let myself in. She come to me and I'll hug her from behind with both my hands cuppping her tits and hers fondling my jewels. She'll help me undress and I'll shower to clean myself for her. After the massage she'll leave the room to go wash her hands and I'll walk over to the next room with the double bed. She'll come back wearing lingerie I had bought and we'll spend the next 20 mins enjoying each other. She has been my goto release for years as she enjoys giving as well as receiving and is never in a rush and never fail to make the session enjoyable.

Stopped going to her just as covid hit as I found that she has aged really quickly and her current location not as convenient for me. She has given me great memories and am really thankful that we connected years ago when she was at her prime.
Oh yes the king George times! The elusive 4D pin. It's like a self-invite. I will also grab her tits from behind and rub my hard cock on her ass. Another thing I like is that she will kneel down and pull my pants and boxers down tgt and my cock will spring up and she'll slap it a few times before pulling my via my cock to the shower room lol.. I prefer her king George location tbh, her rooms there are nicer and bigger. Same bro, when she wash her hand after done with massage; I will get up and get my own water and hug her from behind while she wash her hand. The rest as they say is history...
Old 03-02-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi, GXFC, Bro,

Don't mind share contact with me? I need such treatment! TIA!

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread