The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BaChorMee38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wechat QC

Hi fellow bros, will be going to Thailand in a couple of months and asking to clear doubts

How do you guys usually CQ for LT wechat nearby especially if you are planning to have the company for a few days?
Old 09-08-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
LousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wechat QC

Video call bro. Also never paid money upfront.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LousyCustomer View Post
Video call bro. Also never paid money upfront.
WeChat as far as experiences go isn't that much used.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
Hi fellow bros, will be going to Thailand in a couple of months and asking to clear doubts

How do you guys usually CQ for LT wechat nearby especially if you are planning to have the company for a few days?
Wechat is not popular in LOS and mainly is the PRCs that are using it.
Thais prefer using Line...... including the many businesses and their FLs.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Wechat is not popular in LOS and mainly is the PRCs that are using it.
Thais prefer using Line...... including the many businesses and their FLs.
Wechat popular among those WLs looking for PRC customers. Some G club ladies do use it when bored, but they rarely "hunt" using wechat. Better chance if using near Huai Kwang area. Sukhkumvit area mostly LBs or FLs working at massage shops nearby.

I don't recommend using as need to screen and filter ladies, especially LBs. If really want to meet up with a contact, suggest you video call first, or meet at public area rather than hotel room.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my early experience with WeChat till I abandoned it, also many Viet operating from laoprao area.
Service is quiet bad. They just want you to come in 10mins.. they come to your room, ask for money, then lift up their cloths and start jumping you till cum lol…
Lucky if you get someone who actually providing good decent service.

I think better off go with sideline girls if you are lazy to hunt in nana bars or kapoo. However the last 2x I had bad experience with sideline girls… especially with freelancers. Fake uni student photos but actually an old aunty buffalo…. Waste of time…. Paid 500b and left. I feel SL Those with agencies one are a bit better… but need deposit. Hit and miss bah… but that’s the beautiful thing abt hunting right? 😂🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1