The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 09-10-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyGetSetGo View Post
Yesterday 3pm had a good time on the third floor with a prc syt. She sounds more like taiwan or malaysian to me.
Looks 8/10
Gfe 8/10
Fj 7/10 she made me work for it.
Boobs: enchanced B+
Pussy tight and shaved with a small garden on top
Can kiss with tongue action

Dmg:100

Down side she keep asking if her friend next door can join for extra hundred.

I asked her if she could give me her wechat and we exchanged contact.

She said her name is linda or something.... her chinese name on wechat i cannot read haha!

All in all she very cute so i will rtf.

Ps. I have been lurking for a long time.
This is my first FR. be nice!

Bro can share contact or pm which shop ?
Old 09-10-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday 3pm had a good time on the third floor with a prc syt. She sounds more like taiwan or malaysian to me.
Looks 8/10
Gfe 8/10
Fj 7/10 she made me work for it.
Boobs: enchanced B+
Pussy tight and shaved with a small garden on top
Can kiss with tongue action

Dmg:100

Down side she keep asking if her friend next door can join for extra hundred.

I asked her if she could give me her wechat and we exchanged contact.

She said her name is linda or something.... her chinese name on wechat i cannot read haha!

All in all she very cute so i will rtf.

Ps. I have been lurking for a long time.
This is my first FR. be nice!
Saw her many times at lily shop.she day shift.6pm she hand over to viet lili. I did not know this prc so good service😁
Old 09-10-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
Bro can share contact or pm which shop ?
If i am not wrong shop 10 or 11. Viet lili night shift.this prc day shift
Old 09-10-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Just back from level one.just tried tang li.she has slimmed down.boobs smaller.but bj is good.total dmg 150.full service.she bj me quite long like jav movie.the fj was good.i tried doggy.missionary and she on top .she allow prolong sucking of breasts and nipples. Face still not good looking.she tells me she only come here thrice a week. Big boobs mary not working today.off day.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Tina shop at night i was there 130am before I saw a Cambodian girl there with long black hair, small frame body.
The cambodian girl wearing specs tonight..she is a bit tanned.wearing black tonight
Old 09-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
ReadyGetSetGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Bro, can share this shop is at lvl 3 which part.
Thanks
Come out of lift walk towards toilet. You will need to walk pass 2 mls on the right. She was the second one, closer to the toilet.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Come out of lift walk towards toilet. You will need to walk pass 2 mls on the right. She was the second one, closer to the toilet.
Her friend next door always in black very sexy.keen to try.but her friend is asking 200 all in
Old 09-10-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Anyone tried apple
Old 09-10-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Anyone tried apple
2nd floor .same shop with bella.she wearing yellow shirt?i saw her at 1030pm. I took tang li at first floor then
Old 09-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thought Tang Li quit this job alrdy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
2nd floor .same shop with bella.she wearing yellow shirt?i saw her at 1030pm. I took tang li at first floor then
Old 09-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
myohmy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but then hor, OT cannot pom pom one right? i rmb going one of the MP inside no shower de~
Old 09-10-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Thought Tang Li quit this job alrdy?
She still around part time.i not keen to rtf her.her face very old
Old 09-10-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ya la..I prefer Bella Yuki or apple
Old 09-10-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Other than Mary and tangli , who still got the best boobs
Old 09-10-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
Just tried a "local" milf there. Wow, shocked as I didn't see any post regarding her as she was good. It was late and I managed to get a slightly lower price for full package. Not much expectation but received a complete full service package which I didn't think will be provided. Ended up paying more for even more additional services as I was drunk and horny. Thinking back now, the service was solid even without the additional top up.
I tried to reply the name for a few attempts but didn't go through. Not sure whether because I shouldn't share the name? Anyway her name sounds like a type of gemstone/ore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1