The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercookies View Post
Ya bro she is a lau jiao in fep. Upped her a few times before when her name was Shery and before she had fake boobs.

To each his own but I thought her service was very good but price is on the high side. I like milf with thick body and she fits the bill.
Tried her recently too. Have to say she has a great bod and she does gets horny in my session. However she is pricey, 4 blues. And she also talks like an aunty
Old 09-01-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
lwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwpschamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Far East Plaza

Recently went late to explore lvl 5 since got some time to kill. Saw amy, chatted with her and dragged me in. Say she did pussy op to it’s tighter ask me to try. Well, like fucking virgin tight like nobody business.

Another night went to yl. Same row so need to dodge amy. Still as hot as ever, and I did her at the entrance one way glass. Shiok like hell. Pump her and hear her moan cannot last. Long live Far East.
Old 10-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
Recently went late to explore lvl 5 since got some time to kill. Saw amy, chatted with her and dragged me in. Say she did pussy op to it’s tighter ask me to try. Well, like fucking virgin tight like nobody business.

Another night went to yl. Same row so need to dodge amy. Still as hot as ever, and I did her at the entrance one way glass. Shiok like hell. Pump her and hear her moan cannot last. Long live Far East.
Bro can share share how u approach YL, and damage? Last time she quoted me facial for $350/hr. I nv proceed, scare later full service she chop another 100-150
Old 10-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Bro can share share how u approach YL, and damage? Last time she quoted me facial for $350/hr. I nv proceed, scare later full service she chop another 100-150
Can share lobamg
Old 10-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Can share lobamg
Bro, I alr say I nv proceed. U want u can go try then let us know
Old 19-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post

Brother, thanks for sharing!
And wishing all brother New Year Huat huat ar!!!

Cheers
Old 19-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
Tried her recently too. Have to say she has a great bod and she does gets horny in my session. However she is pricey, 4 blues. And she also talks like an aunty
Whoah 4b...last time in her old shop only 1b 3r
Old 20-01-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
snakeater7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeace0 View Post
Can give clue where indian shop is at?
Near to toilet. Next to fish soup stall
Old 20-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
snakeater7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfyah View Post
u say what. she say what back?

at least got chance see. i go there 2,3 times always closed

or maybe really clean place. no specials
Saw the indian "ML" around lunch time today. Asked he n she said she's only doing facial. N its only for women. Such a waste she quite a nice lady to bang
Old 21-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
milfyah is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilfyah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeater7 View Post
Saw the indian "ML" around lunch time today. Asked he n she said she's only doing facial. N its only for women. Such a waste she quite a nice lady to bang
lol wtf. got ppl share fr. sabo issit?

ppl mostly post exagerated fr to boost biz. now even got total fake to watch out for. waste my time go down. tks though. upp reps
Old 23-01-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I'd say, usually they recognize you and call you in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miri12 View Post
Hi there..new to massage scene here..been reading the posts...where's a good place to start and how do I recognize the ladies?

Much thanks in advance.
Old 23-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Unless there's more than one Indian, I saw her this week. Her shop was in the alley opposite to the front of the building, so in the back. On the front row there were several shops with girls that seemed attractive but I passed quickly as there was quite a bit of people around.

I walked by this Indian girl, she offered a massage and I went in. She was actually very pleasant, said her name was Natalie. Very oretty face, meaty body but ok, with enhanced boobs. Her massage was not really one but still nice. She was expensive at 4B all in (fj). She keep the place and herself very clean, was very accommodating, so a nice girl altogether. She did sound a bit like it could go either way though, maybe she has a temper, but I saw the good side of it I suppose.

Overall more than I'd want to pay but I was in a good mood and she was alright. 150 all in would have been more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornlivedie View Post
wah. the Indian one really hard to tackle. dropped by on separate occasions. Always kena black faced literally n rejected. Any bro can share how to unlock her ?
Old 26-01-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Returned to Far East Pla to explore and there were a few options. Saw one fairly slim PRC probably mid to late 30's. Talked about price before I was lying on my back with a hard on, so a bit easier and less vulnerable.
Nice painting, her trimmed pussy got quite wet, then finished in one position (mish) but she was accomodating and would have changed.

Last edited by LLSG; 15-02-2023 at 10:32 PM.
Old 26-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Returned to Far East Pla to explore and there were a few options. Opted for Coco, very tall and fairly slim PRC probably mid to late 30's. Talked about price before I was lying on my back with a hard on, so a bit easier and less vulnerable. Agreed on 150 FJ.
Nice painting, her trimmed pussy got quite wet, then finished in one position (mish) but she was accomodating and would have changed. Was attracted because she's very tall, probably 175-176, enhanced boobs but not monstrous, well proportioned.
Pretty good, pleasant girl and loved the long legs and little to no fat. Rtf maybe but might explore some of the others nearby.
Around toilet area ?
Old 27-01-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
milfyah is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilfyah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Unless there's more than one Indian, I saw her this week. Her shop was in the alley opposite to the front of the building, so in the back. On the front row there were several shops with girls that seemed attractive but I passed quickly as there was quite a bit of people around.

I walked by this Indian girl, she offered a massage and I went in. She was actually very pleasant, said her name was Natalie. Very oretty face, meaty body but ok, with enhanced boobs. Her massage was not really one but still nice. She was expensive at 4B all in (fj). She keep the place and herself very clean, was very accommodating, so a nice girl altogether. She did sound a bit like it could go either way though, maybe she has a temper, but I saw the good side of it I suppose.

Overall more than I'd want to pay but I was in a good mood and she was alright. 150 all in would have been more appropriate.
the one opp noodle shop? pink shop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1