The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 09-12-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster (A)

Old 09-12-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster (A)

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-12-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanda View Post
Had visited Lucky 4 time in total. So far I have felt a lot more energetic as compared to before, have less frequent insomnia which I had last time. My 2IC definitely felt harder now when its time to perform. Would definitely recommend others to give her a try. However do note that her treatment is a bit more on the painful side, still bearable just a bit shocking when I went there for the 1st time but definitely very effective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka88 View Post
Back visiting Master Lucky for maintenance.

However due to my own negligence of not taking care of my diet and overly stretched my body with too much exercise (and also too much masturbation), my body gotten bad. Dick isn't as strong as it used to be a month plus ago.

Master Lucky focuses on my back and groin area which has lots of blockages. It was painful but my body felt immediate relief after the session.

Highly recommended to visit Master Lucky - I dare say she's on par or even much better than all the TCM doctors out there. I have tried other juagen out there but none as effective as hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by honda69honda View Post
Visited lucky again. This time focused on stomach detox and JG. Ask me to lose weight and reduce fats so can clear more toxic. Going overseas soon to visit gf, must keep in tip top condition Her recommended tcm is quite effective - sweaty palms very much reduced. She is genuine in helping the brothers so do heed her advice and follow treatment accordingly is bound to yield positive results
Quote:
Originally Posted by punpeepee View Post
2 days after the visit from Master Lucky's therapy, I can't find the stones in my penis anymore. I was told not to drink too much mineral water and cut down the seafood intake.

I also see my sexual life a great improvement, my little brother seems to be thicker, longer and last longer in bed.

Still has one more appointment with Master next week. I hope to see more improvement after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro94 View Post
Was seeking out for juagen treatment and decided upon Master Lucky due to the various FR posted here.

My health was deteriorating due to unhealthy lifestyle habits coupled with mongering/masturbation habits.

Wasn't expecting much going into my session with Master Lucky but decided to write a review about this.

Gotten my pulse read during the start of the session and she was explaining about the problems I'm having and manage to diagnose my bad habits accurately.

Onwards to the juagen session where she first started to massage my back to clear my blockages (it helps with blood flow circulation to your dick). This was followed up by the groin area before moving on to my dick area.

It was painful but I felt immediate relief post session.I'm feeling major difference on my erection.

Looking forward to more session with Master to clear the remaining blockages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro94 View Post
Reporting back on my body condition post-session with Master Lucky.

Woke up with a really strong erection which I have not felt for many years. Pee flow feels smoother.

Body definitely feels lighter and more energetic now.

Definitely worth getting her treatment! For bros with dick issues highly, do schedule a visit.
Old 10-12-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-12-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-12-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-12-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-12-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-12-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1