The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 29-07-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 3
modelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Beautiful Laos Model Smile. You will be smitten by her demure smile

Height:1.60m
Weight:42kg

Stats: 34C-24-33

Sorry no indian bros

Rates: 180/90/2

For booking, Whatsapp:98104323
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-07-2020, 04:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boomb00m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So ... after quite some time on SBF, I decided to create an account just to leave an FR for both OKT and Smile.

There's a reason why she's called smile la. She keep smiling and defintely a damn sweet girl. Truly a gem I glad I found.

OKT: Never booked with him before, so there were some verification needed. Understandable. After verification, booking was smooth and no hassle. Best thing? still provide free parking location at where. Steady.

Location: Easy to find, free parking abit hard to find but got multistory around.

Looks: 9/10 ( 100% is the girl from the photo. Confirm got slight discount la.. all the photo enhance beauty thingy. but 90% look alike. First look and impression was, confirm is her. Very sweet looking. Cute. hahahah

Boobs: 10/10 ( for big boobs lover. They're fake but nice firm and your one hand cannot grab finish. )

Body: 8/10 ( Like previous FR, she has put on A LITTLE weight. But she is not fat at all. Not your typical petite girl, but I'd still consider her slim and acceptable. A BIT weight nia. )

BBBj: 9/10 ( Dont have half - fuck standard. Standard blowjob with effort. But her cute face help you blow, see liao high. )

Frenching: I not into frenching so cant comment. Prefer not to french.

CIM: My 2nd shot decided not to fuck but had BBBJ all the way. Didn't know if she would allow CIM, so when I told her I cumming, she took it like a boss. Goooood

FJ: 10/10 ( her moan is so damn nice and sexy. Best thing, doesn't sound fake. I'm not the kind that will explore a lot of position la, just into cowgirl and missionary. Her ride not bad, quite tight, fk with cd got feel. Satisfied.

GFE: 10/10 ( Okay, maybe because I can speak a bit well in thai, so we're able to converse quite well. No awkward moments, just keep talking and laughing and smiling. It's like the whole duration I feel like I'm in a new r/s thats in the honeymoon period. Super sweet girl. 1st shot finish liao we both lie naked there. I not into cuddling so we're using our phone just enjoying each other company. She playing game, then she tell me help her play, HAHA lose 3x. Paiseh. After that she offered to massage me a bit, not those super good but just to kill time for my kkb to wake up again. Then I offered to massage her, enjoy her company like 2 couples liddat .. and keep squeezing her butt.

RTF: 100% no doubt. For that sweet smile and that sweet personality and the GFE experience.

P.S. Sorry for the long post, she is really worth it. PLEASEEE take care of this gem bros.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 30-07-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster (A)

modelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samstermodelforyou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Open for booking
Old 31-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 01-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 02-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 8
Radical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud ofRadical has much to be proud of

Just WhatsApp but no reply yet
Old 02-08-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 02-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

zerostylezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just finished a session with Smile and I haven't been active here lately but I'll try and give my FR.

OKT: Responsive, clear instructions and understandable need verification before booking.

Looks & Body: 7/10

Like many commented, she definitely put on weight. But not the kind until you get put off by it. I would say curvy.

Boobs: 10/10

Definitely enhanced but if you're a boob lover, you'll rejoice.

BBBJ: 7/10

Standard fare, so no complaints

Painting: 10/10

I requested 69 and she complied. I went to town on that part of the body and she's clean shaven as well so I definitely went full on.

CIM: 10/10

Durung my 69,I suddenly had the feeling I was gonna cum and it was last min so I quickly told her. She took it like a pro.

FJ: 8/10

She was OK with some positions I asked for. She put lubricant as well to make it easier.

Overall: 8/10

Much like her name, she always smile and she's hardworking. Whoever book her, please take care of her.

RTF: Maybe

Refer to my comments below

Let me add on that for my 2nd shot, even though it was erect, I somehow couldn't cum. Even after she tried to HJ and BBBJ me. I decided to tell her to stop but it wasn't by any means her fault. Maybe somehow not feeling it during the session. Plus the fact that I haven't been to the gym during CB so probably took a toll on my energy. But do take note, she has limited English so maybe that's why I don't have that GFE feeling.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Yolozzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Smile recently and it was amazing! She looks similar to the picture provided except she got a little chubby but its nice to hold her. Location was easy to find. Had to go through a verification before proceeding but it was a quick one. Will RTF.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Yolozzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Smile recently and she was amazing ! Her looks were similar to the photos provided except that maybe she has gotten a little chubby. But shes still great and has that beautiful smile.

Location was easy to find and OKT was very easy to talk to. Verification was required but it was done quickly.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster (A)

Open for booking
Old 03-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT: Very responsive and nice guy!
Location is discreet, not a lot of human traffic.
Looks: 8/10
She put on some weight since her original pics I guess but overall still very good looking.
Boobs: 10/10
Enhanced, but could barely feel that it is.
BBBJ: 7/10
Nothing special, could use some improvements here
FJ: 8/10
Her moans are really erotic which can really get you going.
Overall: 8/10

My communication with her is fairly limited since her English is really basic but she lives up to her name with constant smiling haha. Take good care of her bros!
Old 04-08-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
MrFuck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

fr for smile

okt: overall nice dude to engage with, responsive although he can be bit blur, but it all ultimately work out.
location: 5-10 mins walk from mrt, depending on your fitness level. common toilet, saw gina in the house as well, really quite tall.
body: like most bro mentioned, she is not slim but not fat either, ill say shes stacked and solid built.
boobs: good for large boob lovers, feast on them!
Bbbj: nothing special, nothing to shout about, passable
paint: her pussy is odorless, and plump looking, like oyster
fj: n/a, been such a long time since i did it... so i failed in this department...
gfe: shes alright... she smiles once in a while to break quiet atmosphere; we dont have much to chat about... more extroverted/dominant bro may have better gfe...
rtf: probably not from me and its not her; you will probably have a better experience.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: smile

This is my first FR, so pardon my lingo used.
Hopefully I didn't offend anyone.
This is a long overdue FR - 3 weeks.
Location is not tough to locate either public transport or drive.
OKT gave very clear direction.
So it is difficult to miss.

Entering the place, was pleased with what I see. She is slightly beefier than picture. Guess the restricted movement, cause lots of people to have an increase in their mass.

I was greeted by a sweet smiling lady.
She helped me to undress before she helped to shower me n washed me.

Then we proceed to the room for slow patting and licking.
Enjoy the GFE feeling.
Either I am aging (now mid 40s), or I had been doing too much HJ, my little brother soften easily after stimulation.
Yet Smile was very patience in sucking and stimulate me.
Enjoy the entire process of been pampered by her carassing and licking.
Her boots is on the large side, which is to my liking.
It feels good to grab n fondle with.
Love it when she rubs her pair against my little brother.

She also allowed me to lick and arouse her. Her moaning is very soft
Old 04-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: smile

This is my first FR, so pardon my lingo used.
Hopefully I didn't offend anyone.
This is a long overdue FR - 3 weeks.
Location is not tough to locate either public transport or drive.
OKT gave very clear direction.
So it is difficult to miss.

Entering the place, was pleased with what I see. She is slightly beefier than picture. Guess the restricted movement, cause lots of people to have an increase in their mass.

I was greeted by a sweet smiling lady.
She helped me to undress before she helped to shower me n washed me.

Then we proceed to the room for slow patting and licking.
Enjoy the GFE feeling.
Either I am aging (now mid 40s), or I had been doing too much HJ, my little brother soften easily after stimulation.
Yet Smile was very patience in sucking and stimulate me.
Enjoy the entire process of been pampered by her carassing and licking.
Her boots is on the large side, which is to my liking.
It feels good to grab n fondle with.
Love it when she rubs her pair against my little brother.

She also allowed me to lick and arouse her. Her moaning is soft and gentle, feels like 1st time GF.

After that, I was soften again, and Smile never hesitate to stimulate me again and suck me up before putting on the rubber.
The slow mount of hers with her pair if boobs is jus so inviting.

She rode me.
I did her from the back.
We did standing too.
And she was accomodating.
But could be because of too much HJ, I could not finish it off even doing my favourite missionary position.

Afterawhile, my little brother too got tired n soften. But Smile like my girlfriend, attended to my little brother and end with a HJ.

After we shower, we left with 15mins.
Smile didn't rush, she wanted to continue service me. But I insist to cuddle her and have small chat.

Enjoyed a good girlfriend experience like young teenage times.

I would rate 8/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1