The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just want to share a surprise finding .... Normally I do not go for ML who do provide FJ in their package due to some bad exp .... Last week after finding n asking around ... My timing do not meet most MLs timing n my regular ML not round in sg thus try 优优 from sgsecretgarden.... Below is my own point of view

Look: 7/10 to me look like GND
Boob: 5/10 B- sagged bt I ok since I looking for massage
Massage: 9/10 surprisingly gd!!! It's like the old time PDMM massage
HDLY: 6/10 ok ... Can improve
HJ: 8/10 nice n slow till fast
Attitude: 10/10 there are time where phone ring n she ask politely if can ans it n
I usually dun cum so fast n she just keep doing without black
Face .... Her smile is fantastic ...

For those who want just massage n HJ she wouldn't force u to take FJ package ... Will visit her soon cos this type of massage really feel like the gd old time where it's done in the shop house by PDMM😁😁😁😁
Old 12-06-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried shanshan or min er from imperial fantasy?
Old 12-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ahgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the response, you can see that what kind of person Faith is. If she is like what you mentioned in the thread, she won't be able to
gether so much support from this thread.
You have your right to write negative comments and express your own view. If those brother here will to agree to your comments, I will be much more happy. Like that i can have more slot with her.
But if your view was mainly because Faith did not give in to your request, it is really a selffish attitude. I am sure your own self know what you have requested did not even stated in the service Faith is providing. Please give some due respect to the girl .
I will leave to those to judge themselves, if they agree to your view, I will feel sorry for them to miss such a Gems. I will be happy to book more slot with her.

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongKing View Post
Just tried Fate today... honestly I don't understand what's the fuss about her.
1st look, her face looks a bit artificial and skinny, like ever on ice or cough syrup. During the massage session, she is always making small giggles and act cute sound which sounds fake, making me uncomfortable. She don't even bother to wear her bra and panties, which makes her look cheap.. Strength wise not that great, so asked her to stop after about 15 minutes.

Turned over and immediately she attached my bro. Touches not that sensual, and I began caressing her boobs to make myself aroused. Boobs seems to be enhanced, a bit to hard and perky. Not natural. She gets wet easily, and of course I won't go painting her(dunno how many bros lick her... Argh..) Only plus point is her smooth skin.

After a bit of foreplay, she starts to pump my bro with her hands. Quite mechanical, and she always make loud moaning sound(yawn..) Took quite a while, at least half an hour before I finally release my load.

Personally I'd rate her 6/10.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 22
ChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond reputeChiongKing has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clarify some facts here.
1. I'm not out to boycott, unless kena fly aeroplane definitely will warn bros here.
2. The fr is my honest fr from my personal chionging experience. If it differs from other bros here maybe is because of my personal preferance.
3. I did not demand for extraordinary services.
4. If a ML is good, I'll even speak up for her even when she's wronged, just look at WenQi from MingZhao528.

If I'm the only one that feels that she's a normal ML, then maybe it's just me on my bad day. Please ignore my fr on Fate guys. Look at the more positive ones.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
Wishingwellwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicStation View Post
Its true. Seems like u are out to boycott. Your words are strong.
If its her service bad, its a mystery. From all the feedback, its abit weird for a drastic change.
Or if its your mood that day was lousy which made every effort she made lousy.
Or is it you wanted something and didnt get. So this became her punishment from you?

Spoke up cos i tried her twice before, no complains.
Mayb you should read the post from TS before u headed down for a nude massage. Chinatown has massage palours where girls are clothed (not looking cheap) but still do hj.

that is what i thought.. hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Lol..... flame? I think I give you substantial rationale rather than flaming right? As for some rating which is really depend on individual I also didnt say you are wrong but I provide data isnt it?

Anyway what you demand from her is unreasonable that why she didnt give in la.
i also have tried her before... twice in fact.. to be honest, i think she treatsevery customers the same.. unless unruly advances were made against her... have checked with her and chatted about what happened... seems that the story said here doesnt really depict what happen..

be it honest or not, for this scenario, i would standby fate cause of the wonderful times she has given me.. no offence to bros, just my two cents worth..
Old 12-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

support fate too. rtm 3 times so far.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

I highly recommend this to bros who are really looking for a good massage.

Just came back from Taiwan not long ago, tried so many massages there yet none were able to truly 'crack' my back but this demure lady here, is able to do so. She's much prettier in person compared to the photos FYI.

looks 8.5/10 Definitely prettier in person.
massage 9.5/10 Best I've had amongst FL.
body 9/10 Pair of big Cs and really smooth skin.
HJ 8.5/10 Sensual and knows how to tease. Accommodating and doesn't complaint
BBBJ/BJ 9/10 Uses cold water to incite a tingling sensation, never tried before.
GFE 8.5/10 Every time I try to touch her legs when I'm faced down she will naughtily hit my hands and ask me not to move my hands otherwise she can't massage properly and she'll let me touch later hahaha. Her skin is so smooth I can't help it but in turn she will brush my hands up her thighs 'accidentally'.

http://chewyfruit.net/nacy/
Old 12-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dabass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder why no one support.

She looks like a protoge of Anna from last time at the same location.

massage skills are professional, only thing different is that this one is much much more loving than Anna from last time.

Guys who like a good relaxed massage with love from Fishy can drop her a text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danabnormal View Post
a nice intro by liltiger. Fish..
a cute little girl making effort to earn money. Love to help such girls who make the effort to earn our hard earn money instead of those short time/short changing girls..

http://liltigersden.com/fish-%E5%B0%8F%E9%B1%BC/
http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=448933

this girl deserves some help..
visited her yesterday and posted a report for her..

saw that all her FRs not here, so here's some love from me to her.. nice girl in fact. love her good massage skills..

Ks says:
May 29, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Tried this babe today and she is really great. If you are looking for gf feel, this is the gal to look for. She had just broken up with her Taiwan fb a few days ago. Can tell she is lonely. Before I left, she even gave a peck on my face. Lovely.

Gfe: 10/10
Hj:9/10
Body:8.5/10
Massage:8/10

Ausslover says:
May 30, 2014 at 3:04 pm
Short FR:
Looks:7/10
Gfe:9/10(beware of KC)
Body:8/10
Massage:7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyPoter

Here is one nice soft girl with extremely strong arms. With no regrets, i took my pick on her today noontime.
DUring lunchtime i went out for some relaxing time.
I was looking around this morning to find a nice massage. Since i am a supporter of tiger’s den, of course i went to his page to have a look.

Caught eye with MR on her for brand new babes, i took my pick on fish.

She has the real touch of a massuer, no flimsy piano session, this is the real deal. Bros should try if u need a relaxing session.
Super duper friendly girl, especially with her teh teh voice.

With a $100price tag with such good service, who can resist not giving tips.

董倩 says:
June 4, 2014 at 2:45 pm
服务态度好,按摩技术还不错值得一试…很有亲和力,是一个不错的姑娘,大家不要错过!

peter says:
June 5, 2014 at 2:10 pm
massage 7/10
GFE : very chatty girl
overall 7/10

a very relaxing and chilling session.

good location for those in the east. ample parking

fanclub tiger says:
June 10, 2014 at 5:30 am
Fish fr…
Location-east.quite centralized.
Boob-34b
Looks-7/10
Body-7.5/10 curvy
Age-as stated i guess
Ht and wt-as ts stated
Massage-9/10 good
Hj-2 shots
Gfe-8/10 not time watcher
Damage-$120 plus tips
Good session imo. Worth the money
Old 12-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Support Fate, glad that she's back
RTM countless of times.
Old 13-06-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

I have not written a single MR for Fate. But I have visited her more than 10 times. And EVERY time I leave fully satisfied - hardworking, cute, personable, considerate and an all-round lovely girl. I do agree that one man's meat is another man's poison...but for all intents and purposes, she seems to be many bros preferred meat...
Old 13-06-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, as TS I'm stepping in here.

1. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and honest FRs of the MLs they visit.
2. Everyone has different standards and expectations.
3. Everyone should be wise enough, and smart enough, to judge the quality of the ML based on (a) Poster's online age (created since when), (b) Poster's record of postings, (c) whether the FR is deemed to be genuine or not by YOURSELF. I step in when it's blatently obvious to be a fake ad.
4. Everyone should expect only what is advertised by the webmasters/OKTs when they visit MLs.
5. Everyone should treat and respect MLs like human beings, even if you didn't get the quality you want.
6. As many have said, one man's meat, another man's poison.

I don't want this thread to become pages and pages of pissing contests between who is right or wrong about Fate. ChiongKing is entitled to his FR. Others are entitled to their FRs on Fate. But respect each other please.

If ChiongKing - or anyone - has posted something that is libelous or defamatory (eg posting false acts), or damaging not just to the ML but to others (eg posting address), I'll step in and mop up. But RESPECT EVERYONE AS EACH ONE OF YOU HAVE DIFFERENT STANDARDS AND EXPECTATIONS.

To be transparent, I have tried Fate before, and have written up about it previously. But honestly, guys - if Fate's service is really bad, one negative FR is only the tip of the iceberg. If Fate's service is good (as many of you have voiced out), then one negative FR must surely be a blip or fluke in the data right?

Let's move on. We're all adults here and can respect each other, right.
Old 13-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

emoooooooooooooo DDDDDDDDDDD: Princess went home already !?

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 13-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

I highly recommend this to bros who are really looking for a good massage.

Just came back from Taiwan not long ago, tried so many massages there yet none were able to truly 'crack' my back but this demure lady here, is able to do so. She's much prettier in person compared to the photos FYI.

looks 8.5/10 Definitely prettier in person.
massage 9.5/10 Best I've had amongst FL.
body 9/10 Pair of big Cs and really smooth skin.
HJ 8.5/10 Sensual and knows how to tease. Accommodating and doesn't complaint
BBBJ/BJ 9/10 Uses cold water to incite a tingling sensation, never tried before.
GFE 8.5/10 Every time I try to touch her legs when I'm faced down she will naughtily hit my hands and ask me not to move my hands otherwise she can't massage properly and she'll let me touch later hahaha. Her skin is so smooth I can't help it but in turn she will brush my hands up her thighs 'accidentally'.

http://chewyfruit.net/nacy/
Old 13-06-2014, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Lol..... flame? I think I give you substantial rationale rather than flaming right? As for some rating which is really depend on individual I also didnt say you are wrong but I provide data isnt it?

Anyway what you demand from her is unreasonable that why she didnt give in la.
I agreed with hoon kee said, there must be a reason one man meat is another man's poison. But whatever girls he support irregardless of okt or not (don't speculate anyway), turns out to be good quality so i trust him more here. Afterall he did alot for the girls. Pls respect each other, no flaming or whatsoever. thanks. And for bro stiffness, thanks for effort on clarification let's move on.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 13-06-2014, 04:09 AM
Samster

Bros I'm kinda new here so wanna ask around about the rep of this OKT. I've been reading around and it seems like Lil Tiger is the more reliable one around here but Nancy here has a face I can't ignore. If you don't wanna flame or demote said OKT you can PM me

I just had a very bad experience with a certain OKT at lsb. Girl that came and girl in pictures totally different, face body and tattoo even, all don't match. Using facebook instagram during session that's why I'm being extra cautious here.

Gonna say thanks first to those who're willing to assist here!

http://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=453881
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1