The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
hornyeden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornyeden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonoh View Post
even if say stop, it's fake. Which means keep going hahahaha
women always do hahaha
what is said is not the truth hahaha
When i fuck my girl friend
She said like that too
" stop baby ,no baby ,pleaee stop omg Stop "

but her moan means "yes baby" haha
Old 02-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Preview

Zuhai, China.

The meeting will be held in one of the clubs under the House of Spring. It is the of largest house in the World Council, controlling region of China, Pacific Ocean, and Central Asia. No one knew the exact time and location of the meeting, except for the houses leaders.

I was disguised as a vip member of the club with Elena’s connection. The House of Spring has strict regulation since I was from the same house, it required outsider connection to get me inside without raising any suspicious.

The club occupied 8 levels of the city famous hotel, which owned by the House as well. The securities at the entrance were very strict including local police joined management.

The ground level was a huge hall area with center stage, left stage and right stage. There were dancers dressed in chinese costume dancing on the stage. The crowd were huge as many youngsters and foreigners dancing in the middle. The 3d lighting on the roof was amazing with loud Dobly atmos effects. There were six bar counters with massive staffs serving alcoholic drinks.

I saw someone familiar who headed to the second level. She was the manager of House of Bliss.

The second level was entirely different experience. The level has a outdoor open lounge which joined with an indoor hall. The outdoor lounge has the view of South China Sea with an outdoor stage and two bar counters. Most of the patrons here dressed in more beach style. The indoor hall has a pool like center stage with the ring sprinkle fountain on top of the ceiling.

Most patrons were dancing under the ring. Suddenly everyone shouted as the ring sprayed water down to the stage. Most of them were excited and wet. By getting wet, the patrons’ underwear and lingerie were clearly transparent. It was an amazing party as couples kissed and did heavy petting.

“Oh… god, YJ..” the manager noticed me.

“Carol…” I pushed her to a corner.

Our bodies touched. She wanted to report in about my present but I stopped her.

“YJ… what are you doing here? Everyone is looking for you. Give in and there is no way out…” Carol said.

I kissed her.

“Mmmm… you can’t use your charm to get out of this..stop it..” she said.

The music was too loud. I threw her communication ear piece away. I kissed her again. I pushed her into the dance floor.

“What are you doing…?” she asked.

Carol was more in management than operation. She deal with staff agents and arranged their schedule in the House of Bliss. The 29 years old manager has a small hourglass body but big curvy breasts. Her curly long hair was wet as the water sprinkled on the dance floor.

I whispered near her ear.

“Nice bra…”

Carol was embarrassed and tried to cover her white wet blouse which was showing her laced red E cup bra. Then she realized some of the patrons on the dance floor were in same condition and were making out. She could fell her pussy tinkling.

I grabbed both of her breasts with my hands. I was standing in front of her as my hand slid under her short mini skirt. Her skirt slowly lifted up exposing her pantyhose thighs.

“You didn’t wear any panty..”

“Stop it… arrrhhh fuckk..“ she said.

It was too late, my cock already inserted into her hole. We were pretending to dance as I thrust my cock into her hole. She was already wet while my cock glides fast in her pussy.

“Aaaa … too muccch…” she moaned.

“Look at everyone around us..”

Some of the patrons were making love while dancing. Everyone was having a great time.

“Ooo…oooh ohhhhh… oh god..aaahhhhh”

She reached orgasm in a short time. Her body was jerking as I hugged her tightly against mine. I kissed her again.

“Nooooooo…aaah”

Carol was panting. She lean her head on my shoulder in the same time hugged me tightly. She mumbled “I knew you for sometimes and you do this to me.”

“Do you feel good.. I am sorry but I need to or else you expose me..”

“Yes… but you can use others way..” she whispered.

Before I could reply her, a few hands grabbed my shoulders.

“Sorry… we need to borrow him..” a lady in chinese cheongsam said to Carol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1