The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Unless some new looker surfaces, will probably just stick to my current rotation of RTM MLs while waiting for my regulars to return.
Who are your returning regulars? My regulars are all going home. Zu Er on 18th, Xue Er on 20th, Ting Bao end month... Sigh. Only Rui Rui and Tang Tang left for me. Really need to find replacements Lol
Old 13-01-2020, 11:48 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
yup, used to be shop based so can provide from hj to all the way.
i think now changed to condo. check with her first though.
Ah i think i saw her picture previoisly when u mention that..

She chio? Photo real?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Who are your returning regulars? My regulars are all going home. Zu Er on 18th, Xue Er on 20th, Ting Bao end month... Sigh. Only Rui Rui and Tang Tang left for me. Really need to find replacements Lol
Ruirui and Tangtang staying over for Chinese New Year? Nice...

I remember Aila being fully booked even during that period last year.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

She chio? Photo real?
Looks heavily edited. Her session is 45 minutes which suggests she's still in a shop.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

She chio? Photo real?
these are my posts on her previously:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19480687
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=1...=#post19481826

in short, quite chio but alot less "shine" than what her pics suggest and small boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Looks heavily edited. Her session is 45 minutes which suggests she's still in a shop.
her wc mentioned a number of times she changed to apartment but idk why her ad nvr change the rates.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ruirui and Tangtang staying over for Chinese New Year? Nice...
Yep they will be here. I'm glad too wonder who else who's worth visiting now. Or maybe take a short sex and massage trip in bkk. Lol
Old 14-01-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yue-yue-massage/

She no more operating in hotel,she is at central apartment.This milf is nice and friendly.She her job well.
yue yue really awesome! very friendly and nice. makes you feel at ease. she is sweet. very nice to chat with,after massage n shower bj and auto roam that i feel shiok
looks: 7/10 milf look
body: 9/10 i really love her flawless soft skin and amazing big natural boobs.
massage: 8/10 very sensual, the nice boob on body really came as a surprise
bj/hj:8.5/10 nice and sensual, best part is the boobs u can squeeze gently
Old 14-01-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It has been a very long time since I post any FR here. So here it one. I will post more soon

Xue Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/) is located in Lavender area and somewhere near the stadium. I gauge that it takes about 15 minutes to walk from the mrt station. You have to listen to her instructions closely to go to the right location.

I followed her instructions and went to her unit. She was wearing a dress which ends at her knees and I was surprised when I saw her face. She's definitely of a certain age and looks different from the photo. She looks tired and appears to be in her 40s. Her place is quite bright and I think she is sharing the apartment with somebody else. The bathroom is not in her room and it's a shared one. She had to check whether the coast is clear before I can have a shower.

Seeing how she's really not that attractive, I just focus myself on getting a good massage. Thankfully, the massage is good, MP standard. She will ask whether the strength is ok and where she should focus on. I op for no massage oil so she use a towel to cover my back and massage over the towel. Her massage is so good that I almost fell asleep.

After the massage, she asked me to turn over. This is where things kind of went weird in my head (both big and small). I am really not into the sensual part because she is just not appealing to me and yet my dick craves for some loving care. She asked me what services I want and each different level will cost extra.

I deliberated for awhile and chose the HJ/BF service. Really not in the mood to do anything more than that. She lowered the top of her dress and simply pull up the bottom part. After some HJ action and BM, I shot out.

I paid her and left the place, revisiting her is quite not possible in the future. A big difference between the picture and real life.

Location: 5/10 (Quite far from the MRT but there are buses nearby. Shared apartment is always bad)
Face: 3/10 (Looks different from photo)
Massage: 10/10
Body: 4/10 (Can't really tell because she did not strip off her dress but I'm sure it's not slim)
Boobs: 4/10 (B to C cup but sagging)
HJ/BM: 6/10 (This is surprising not too bad but her face is a turn off)
GFE: 2/10 (It feels like my aunty jerking me off. Maybe for people who likes really mature ladies)
Old 14-01-2020, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Not an MR but caught a glimpse of her, very good looking and pleasant lady
Old 14-01-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Not an MR but caught a glimpse of her, very good looking and pleasant lady
so far no comments from bros. slient mode
Old 14-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
It has been a very long time since I post any FR here. So here it one. I will post more soon

Xue Er (https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/) is located in Lavender area and somewhere near the stadium. I gauge that it takes about 15 minutes to walk from the mrt station. You have to listen to her instructions closely to go to the right location.

I followed her instructions and went to her unit. She was wearing a dress which ends at her knees and I was surprised when I saw her face. She's definitely of a certain age and looks different from the photo. She looks tired and appears to be in her 40s. Her place is quite bright and I think she is sharing the apartment with somebody else. The bathroom is not in her room and it's a shared one. She had to check whether the coast is clear before I can have a shower.

Seeing how she's really not that attractive, I just focus myself on getting a good massage. Thankfully, the massage is good, MP standard. She will ask whether the strength is ok and where she should focus on. I op for no massage oil so she use a towel to cover my back and massage over the towel. Her massage is so good that I almost fell asleep.

After the massage, she asked me to turn over. This is where things kind of went weird in my head (both big and small). I am really not into the sensual part because she is just not appealing to me and yet my dick craves for some loving care. She asked me what services I want and each different level will cost extra.

I deliberated for awhile and chose the HJ/BF service. Really not in the mood to do anything more than that. She lowered the top of her dress and simply pull up the bottom part. After some HJ action and BM, I shot out.

I paid her and left the place, revisiting her is quite not possible in the future. A big difference between the picture and real life.

Location: 5/10 (Quite far from the MRT but there are buses nearby. Shared apartment is always bad)
Face: 3/10 (Looks different from photo)
Massage: 10/10
Body: 4/10 (Can't really tell because she did not strip off her dress but I'm sure it's not slim)
Boobs: 4/10 (B to C cup but sagging)
HJ/BM: 6/10 (This is surprising not too bad but her face is a turn off)
GFE: 2/10 (It feels like my aunty jerking me off. Maybe for people who likes really mature ladies)
knn sound like my first ml experience with yu qing also hahahah
Old 14-01-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Huh, this xue er that u say is going back is the very popular xue er? I haven't tried her yet omgggggg!
Old 14-01-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Managed to secure a slot with TB yesterday.

Reached the designated location and got a call from her to meet at the back door I was wondering why, when I saw her I realised she was carrying a lot of groceries from NTUC. I proceed to help her carry while we were on our way up. She told me that one of our bro here said she kept eating instant cup noodles which was unhealthy thus he bought her all the stuffs which I think she can eat for weeks. It was a nice variety of food items man. To the bro you made us men proud!

IMHO her face was rounder but overall still pretty and cute.

If you opt for two shots there isn’t anytime for massage, while I proceed to bathe there was no soap as well but it’s fine. When I am done she was busy on her phone but she did ask politely.

Sensual was done is a way where she will talk a lot of dirty things to you and I find it abit fake but still it was something different. Can see that she was trying hard to service you which was good. Throughout we were chatting and I must say she can hold her conversation well very engaging chat. She was quite playful as well because after I cum she rub my cum all over my body.

RTM probably.
Old 14-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Huh, this xue er that u say is going back is the very popular xue er? I haven't tried her yet omgggggg!
Yep.

There are now 2 Xue Er. Do go to the right one
Old 14-01-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
My current RTM mainly Xiao Xiao, with 7p and Bei Bei in the equation depending on my mood. Now will add TB of coz but her stint short and I not really a book in advance person so may be tough. Actually I missing Hebe/ZQ and Meng Meng most. Waiting for them to be back!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1