The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
My favourite JG Prostate ML is back from China
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/

Looks: Milf and decent body shape and big soft neh neh
She has good attitude and most importantly horny.
She has a few costumes/high heels that u can request her to wear.
5G roaming and u can access her from head to toes. I like suck her legs but will clean off for next bro usage. Hahahaha please be considerate. Super value for money, fun and can maintenance our tools.
I visited her some time back, wrote a FR too.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?p=22301092&highlight=#post22301092

Feel like trying others but her session was the most interesting so far
Old 13-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3713 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I visited her some time back, wrote a FR too.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?...=#post22301092

Feel like trying others but her session was the most interesting so far
Nice. Is Ling Si from Sgbeautycastle - Sophia area? Think she not around anymore. If is the same person, she quite old but I love her boobs and missed her JG! She very horny too, got once she just stripped and bathed with me. Then rest is history...

For Ke Le, don't be shy. U can zhut zhut and high playability. Every month I am spending $350 on JG so rotating her with Mia, Baobao and Soda
Old 13-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nice. Is Ling Si from Sgbeautycastle - Sophia area? Think she not around anymore. If is the same person, she quite old but I love her boobs and missed her JG! She very horny too, got once she just stripped and bathed with me. Then rest is history...

For Ke Le, don't be shy. U can zhut zhut and high playability. Every month I am spending $350 on JG so rotating her with Mia, Baobao and Soda
Haha seems like we both like JG, next time can share contacts.

But one contact I don't recommend is Lindy in SLG. She left red marks on my back for 1 week+.
Old 13-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Probably advised by some to increase. There are many gei kiang people around one mah.
Increase $10, not worth it.
WeChat boring.
Playability limited.
Massage newbie weak.

Only got 1 consider “chio” face/not bad body. Nothing else worth going back hoping to top-up or get more services. LOL. Drop.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 13-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lele-massage/
Anyone tried? Interesting find.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
yes she is
Thank you for the reply.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Long si I think is Mia in slg.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Commando attempt with https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lele-massage/. Opted for the Nuru.

Location: Central with a lot of parking nearby. Not good for foot soldiers I think.
Looks: Definitely don't look like the pictures at all. Milf. 6/10 for me. Her features quite sharp so if she put on make-up, maybe a 7(?)
Body: Yup should be D and natural I think.
Massage: Nil.
Kissing: No. She said she don't kiss.
Nuru: Compared to Nat and Xue Er, she is 小巫见大巫. It is still quite thorough, sliding all over you but that's it. I don't feel that it justify the price point. Throughout the session, she kept asking if it's comfortable and if it is, don't hold back just release, i.e. asking me to come. To me, it's quite a turn off because if she is good, I will come so shouldn't keep asking me to come.
GFE: At the end of the session, she tried to hug and tease a bit, promising better service if I book her longer etc etc.
RTM: Definitely no.

So misses for both recent visits. Sigh. Unable to find any RTM-able ML besides Nat, Xue Er, and one more lady.

Last edited by Javabeans; 13-07-2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old 13-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lele-massage/
Anyone tried? Interesting find.
Yup, I just posted my FR.
Old 13-07-2023, 04:51 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jordie-massage/
After leaving the door, I bid farewell to the ml who got me to start writing mr-s in the first place.
Enough is said about her. I will cut the chase. For those who wish to rtm or pay the the first visit, better do so fast as she will be leaving soon and she will be a distant past.
I am really happy to pay this last visit. Really brighten the whole demonic week.

Last edited by rythuno; 13-07-2023 at 05:32 PM.
Old 13-07-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 4
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendations for girls with nice thick ass?
Old 13-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3713 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope Long Si at higher level but ya they same building. They in SG very quite sometime also. Long Si has a younger sister (not young but less horny) and she might be pregnated by some bros during pre-covid
Old 13-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't think she is. There's different ladies in Mount Sensual.
Old 13-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

nina having her period....it seems, cant book
Old 13-07-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
To the ML he is just is a temporary financial backer.
True that. Dont think he meant that much, cos we were actually trying to arrange a discreet lunch date before but it didn't pan out because of our work. And I'm quite sure I wasn't the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
I heard the same that she got privatised last year and delete all contacts
Not all.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 13-07-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1