The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massageamy/

Feeling the itch as my overseas trip is not anytime soon. Just browse around the forum, and the $100 Amy caught my attention.

Location: Its not near to any MRT. so for bros who take public transport, please cater more time to look for the location.

Looks: Closely resemble the photos, she was wearing the white bear bear shirt when I meet her. I would say she does not belong to the hot/pretty category, more towards cute/bubbly type. Her looks will grow on you.

Body/boobs: Well, initially with the oversize tee I can't really see it. During the start of massage, she didn't take off her clothes. We chat quite alot, until around 10minutes into the session I just turn side way and chat with her. She is shy as just reached Singapore, however the ice breaking session was good and the shirt is taken off in no time. Ample boobs, with a nice size areola. Not athletic type of body frame, but I would still rate her body size proportional to her boobs.

Sensual/massage: since I m lying down side ways, of course the massage can't be conducted in an orderly manner. Anyway, massage is not my main objective. During the sensual, she asked if I prefer her to lie down next to me or squatting near my leg area. I choose the former, and didn't regret it. I make some joke related to malnutrition, and in need of milk. She allows me to zhut zhut her source of milk My naughty fingers manage to roam around too, but down south is only on the outside of the panty. Ask her to adjust her speed according to my liking, she oblige. The session is above average.

Summary: Session lasted about 50mins The day I went to find her, it was raining and my clothes was wet. She offer to dry up my clothes with hair dryer as I was in the shower. Additional points for her initiative. The main questions would be, would I RTM? Well, as of now its 50 50 due to her location. If she changes location, I would definitely visit her again

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.

Last edited by smking; 03-06-2023 at 12:19 AM.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Muffinsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My regular ML went back recently and as such to scratch the itch I went to try Yan Yan (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yan-yan/

Quite a pleasant experience. She is one who does the massage aspect quite well and I utterly loved her head massage.

Looks: She does look like the photos which is great so at least you know what you are getting. Pictures are not too photoshopped until it looks generic. I would say that she is pretty cute and I will not reject.

She has nice shapely boobs too, a nice B or C. Definitely pretty grabbable.

Massage: Yes, this is a dedicated massage section as she can do a solid massage. I really enjoyed the head massage that she does. Its always pretty soothing. Just felt really relaxed like your stress just melts away. This is even better when it is done after your little brother release.

Sensual: Sensual is also pretty good starting with a nice wet cat bath that was kinda sexy and ticklish all at the same time. She bascially covered every inch of my back and I really enjoyed it when she licked my ears. After that she asked me to rest my thighs on hers while she gave my balls a rather nice massage.

Soon it was time to flip over, and boy I saw those gorgeous boobs and of course the hj started.

She was pretty accommodating when the HJ started. No complaints at all when i was just messing around with her boobs and managed to roam just outside her panty.

Me being me, I like to hear horney stuff from ladies and she happily obliges.

And I came soon after.

After the HJ was the great head massage.

Conclusion: I think she is quite a nice lady that is pretty accommodating. Will visit again as it is quite rare to have a decent massage together with a nice HJ.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8029 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinsman View Post
FR for Yan yan whom I visited today.

*Thanks bro, adapted your format which is great hahaha

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yan-yan/

( Click to show/hide )
Location: Near Orchard. Got to take a bus there. Bros who drive there are roadside parking.

Environment: 7/10, Located in a condominium. Towels are fresh. Unit is clean and well kept.

Looks: 8/10, discount about 10% from the images. Quite nice boobs.

Service: 7/10, she was quite friendly and after breaking the ice was rather easy to talk to. Quite nice to have a glass of water before starting the session. Time control was good as I had a full 1 hour.

Massage: 8/10, She massages with strength. Just nice I was having stiff neck when I visited. She focused on my neck and managed to make it less stiff. It was quite effective.

Sensual: 7/10, After massaging, I was treated to a sloppy cat bath. After which had a bit of HDLY. After which flipped over. Then non stop attack of the nipple coupled with HJ.

She is willing to adjust HJ speed to your preference as well and not just all out to milk you as fast as she can.

Has quite nice boobs which is about a B or small C. Enough for me to grab on. Massage was with panties on.

RTM: Yes. Enjoyed the massage. Overall was pretty pleasant, albeit vanilla.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinsman View Post
My regular ML went back recently and as such to scratch the itch I went to try Yan Yan (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yan-yan/

( Click to show/hide )
Quite a pleasant experience. She is one who does the massage aspect quite well and I utterly loved her head massage.

Looks: She does look like the photos which is great so at least you know what you are getting. Pictures are not too photoshopped until it looks generic. I would say that she is pretty cute and I will not reject.

She has nice shapely boobs too, a nice B or C. Definitely pretty grabbable.

Massage: Yes, this is a dedicated massage section as she can do a solid massage. I really enjoyed the head massage that she does. Its always pretty soothing. Just felt really relaxed like your stress just melts away. This is even better when it is done after your little brother release.

Sensual: Sensual is also pretty good starting with a nice wet cat bath that was kinda sexy and ticklish all at the same time. She bascially covered every inch of my back and I really enjoyed it when she licked my ears. After that she asked me to rest my thighs on hers while she gave my balls a rather nice massage.

Soon it was time to flip over, and boy I saw those gorgeous boobs and of course the hj started.

She was pretty accommodating when the HJ started. No complaints at all when i was just messing around with her boobs and managed to roam just outside her panty.

Me being me, I like to hear horney stuff from ladies and she happily obliges.

And I came soon after.

After the HJ was the great head massage.

Conclusion: I think she is quite a nice lady that is pretty accommodating. Will visit again as it is quite rare to have a decent massage together with a nice HJ.
I thought you already visited her in February?
Old 02-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
xwantonmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-28.com/le-le-massage-hj/

Hi bros, anybody tried this ML?
Old 03-06-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Muffinsman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post

Yes, went back. Most recent location is much better.
Old 03-06-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Excellent catch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Old 03-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ci-ci-massage/

A short MR for CiCi. Visited her looking for a replacement for Nat, but the session didn't end up with nuru. Usually first session I just let the ML do their thing or if they ask what package, but as she didn't, I assumed it will be nuru by default. So for bros who wants to try nuru may need to inform her.

However, even without the nuru, I thought the session was quite worth it. Looks wise, young MILF, smooth skin, rather fair, and shapely, especially that butt of hers. She is quite bubbly so ice broken almost immediately. Started off with her showering WITH you, not for you. But as this is the first session, I am rather shy, so the shower session ended without the hot and steamy scenarios we fantasize. The best shower session was with OG XLN, where I was practically 'raped'.

Massage on the bed was average, needs improvement, but she did it in FN, so that's a plus. Sensual started with a nice cat bath, the usual, and did turn me on. Turn over, lots of hugging and huge effort in making me enjoy the session. Roaming was good. After off-loading, she laid her head on my chest and we just rested till time is up. She showered again with me to clean me up.

RTM Yes for sure.

On a side note, heard from a few MLs that got their money stolen. Not my problem, but irks me to hear that the money we bros pass to them as an appreciation are taken by free loaders. Maybe it is good to remind them each time we visit as MLs tend to trust us, as they head to shower, or go pour us a drink etc. Karma will hit my dear, just don't wake up to a rotten ku ku jiao hor.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tras View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yan-yan/
Visited her yesterday, the location not far from the mrt station.
She is a very hardworking lady , know how and where to press hard.
She chat well and seldom look at hp . Overall is a nice experience visit .
Look : 9
Massage : 9
Attitude : 9
HJ/JG: 9 Very very patient
GFE : Very Easy to break ice
RTM : Yes, worth for me to go weekly for a good hard massage.
Do treat her with respect and care for this rare gem.
Does she look like photo?
9/10 for look is quite pretty leh..
"seldom look at hp" could possibly be no bookings....
So she offer JG as well?

Thanks
Old 03-06-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/su-ya-massage/

https://www.impmm41.com/girl.php?id=5379

Is this the same lady ?
Any review ?

TIA

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5
Old 03-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Yes, same lady.
As usual you book her thru SLG, bbbj required top up.
For FJ @$160, services may be YMMV.
MILFY lady.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/nina-massage/

She got this air stewardess outfit that she brought back from china. Man so hot and sexy with heels .I always want to date stewardess. This is the closest I going to get I guess.

Nina probably rank one of the top mls I ever visit. That gfe, service and skills. Legit unmatched in this climate. Can't wait to visit again soon.
Old 04-06-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/77-massage/

Been cheong-ing dome 1 for months, try to book a slot for few ladies, all timing buay ngam

In the end decided to look for 77

Looks almost the same of the photos/video 5% discount

Massage is good, got strength & skills, head massage was offered to meet the hour mark

Sensual is normal, like her fingers teasing part and her reaction & moans when I touch her nipples, you may experience yourself

Overall I will rate 8/10 for the session
Old 04-06-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
iceguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to try these 2 sisters on separate occasion, they offered tarma, but prefer to enjoy one by one, location is central a few stops from MRT:

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/avocado-massage/

Looks close to the first 2 pics about 10% disc, got the cute uni girl feel to me and nice eye smile (I'm a sucker for eye smile)
Massage was nothing to shout about, offered head massage, slightly better than body
Sensual strip down to cute panties, natural soft boobs and nice butt to grab + smooth skin
Chatty, can talk on different topics, very outgoing and bubbly, no rush and no phone usage

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/sugar-massage/

Looks close to pics, model like body, pretty tall and leggy, greeted me in sexy crop top
Massage was decent with backstepping, offered head massage also, one of the best head massage I had in a while, comparable to head spa
Sensual strip down to panties, lie down beside you and auto offer her boobs to grab and lick, can't resist to grab her perky ass
Quieter than her sis, takes a while to warm up
Old 04-06-2023, 12:45 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Bing Bing. Here is my fr:

Face: 7/10 (pre milf)

Location: 7/10 (Central Area...very near to one iconic area no security personnel but need to access to 2 security doors...area is quite quiet...good for car drivers, for walkers, about 10 mins away from nearest mrt)

Environment: 6/10 (room is clean with towels. However, one will need to climb in and out of the bath tub when bathing and there is a crack in the bath tub where one has to beware when stepping)

Breasts: 8/10 (Natural C cuppers) I could roam freely but didnt zhut

Body: 7/10 slim and meaty at right areas

Massage: 2/10 (Non existent, just going through the motion)

Kissing: NA (Didn't try since she is also on bbbj and I am not a lover for this)

Catbath and BM: 7/10 (Did BM both front and back of my body and kisses on one of my nipples as she lies besides me)

BBBJ: N/A (Provides this service with a top up of +$30 as stated in the web, did her best to upsell me the service, could see her tinge of disappointment when I only opted for hj)

Painting: N/A

GFE: 5/10 Not a great conversationist. You ask one question, she answer one liner...not taking the initiative to talk..a little icy feeling to me. Vanilla with panty wore. Didn't try roaming south...

HJ: 8/10 she did in good pace and style..Able to make me shoot even when I released first time in another location

Overall: 6/10 she is in "ORD" mood liao..leaving this month...look wise just plain jane, nothing noteworthy to note amongst all vanilla girls in the market..points might be higher for those who have tried bbbj...but ymmv

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-06-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Yes, same lady.
As usual you book her thru SLG, bbbj required top up.
For FJ @$160, services may be YMMV.
MILFY lady.
Thxs for info bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1