The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Belated FR for LuLu (1654A)

Patronized her last year, since I have never written a detailed FR before decided to register recently to share my happy encounter.

Have been reading SBF forum since army days about 10 years back (holy shit it's been so long?) and read all the rave reviews of 1653A Ang Pai LuLu, decided to check out what all the hype was about.

Called to book but as we know this house don't take phone bookings, maybe only for VVIP who bao multiple sessions lol. Made my way down BERY early like 1.5hours before opening time. Sat downstairs and read my news feed and surf online while waiting.

Door open Uncle ask me what I wanna drink. Popped a nice green tea and chilled while waiting for the girls to arrive. One by one come in, not bad sia, finally LuLu came in a tight figure hugging attire. Hmmmmmm let the games begin! She signed in and I paid up.

As I was her first customer she still seemed energetic not like those jaded girls towards end of day. She touched my face cheekily and we went to shower. Shower rather SOP but the sight of her nice face and ample bosom was a veRY good experience. for $150 I stared for all my money's worth throughout the session. My hands made haste and touched her body in every way possible. Didn't finger her as I'm not a finger dude, but caressed her ass and waist while we banged.

To be the highlight is the blow job where her pretty eyes looked at me once in awhile. For the finale told her to sit on bed and breasts forward, while I stood on the bed and came all over her sweet, full smooth youthful ample gorgeous tits. Mental image now make me marikita when I type this hehehe.

Not sure if she is still around, maybe will RTF but will try other gems as well
I've found that for ang paI like her cannot book end of day that is when maybe service standard will drop as they blow too my bros lardy...but who knows, some still got the feel.

For her beauty and breasts Lulu is worth the money, worth every cent.
Old 18-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post

Patronized her last year, since I have never written a detailed FR before decided to register recently to share my happy encounter.

Have been reading SBF forum since army days about 10 years back (holy shit it's been so long?) and read all the rave reviews of 1653A Ang Pai LuLu, decided to check out what all the hype was about.

Called to book but as we know this house don't take phone bookings, maybe only for VVIP who bao multiple sessions lol. Made my way down BERY early like 1.5hours before opening time. Sat downstairs and read my news feed and surf online while waiting.

Door open Uncle ask me what I wanna drink. Popped a nice green tea and chilled while waiting for the girls to arrive. One by one come in, not bad sia, finally LuLu came in a tight figure hugging attire. Hmmmmmm let the games begin! She signed in and I paid up.

As I was her first customer she still seemed energetic not like those jaded girls towards end of day. She touched my face cheekily and we went to shower. Shower rather SOP but the sight of her nice face and ample bosom was a veRY good experience. for $150 I stared for all my money's worth throughout the session. My hands made haste and touched her body in every way possible. Didn't finger her as I'm not a finger dude, but caressed her ass and waist while we banged.

To be the highlight is the blow job where her pretty eyes looked at me once in awhile. For the finale told her to sit on bed and breasts forward, while I stood on the bed and came all over her sweet, full smooth youthful ample gorgeous tits. Mental image now make me marikita when I type this hehehe.

I've found that for ang paI like her cannot book end of day that is when maybe service standard will drop as they blow too my bros lardy...but who knows, some still got the feel.

Queen already went home last year liao
Old 18-02-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Queen already went home last year liao
Could he be referring to the new lulu who debuted in November or December last year?
Old 19-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro u share a FR dat serve no purpose becos she left so long already......
Old 20-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any advice?

Hi I have never tried PRC Girl before.read so many FR & many PRC thread..
I can't decide where to go..can any experienced bro advise me?

What I need is

young and pretty(must)
Boob bigger than normal size..(optional)
Painting allowed(must)
BBBJ (optional)
good attitude

even FJ not really important because I may shoot during bbbj

I just need about 3 girls to try..

thanks all bro...
Old 27-02-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro u share a FR dat serve no purpose becos she left so long already......
Hi Bros sorry really didn't know she went back.
Shit wanted to RTF guess no chance liao :*(

I am newbie in posting FR on GL land as last time chiong HC (like Bugis HC etc) but now all close sia or convert to 'facial' :X, never write long FR before but felt she deserved one, pls forgive my error in judgement.
Old 27-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tyguy2911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. so many pretty girls. actually pretty curious how all bro's tastes are hahahah
Old 28-02-2014, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
This thread is started for all of us to contribute the Chio, pretty and beautiful PRC girls so that all of us benefit. This is our thread, with efforts from everybody to share, and not for any individual to claim credit.

To start the ball rolling, the following (not in any order) are whom I considered top 3 PRC beauties in GL 150, of course one man's meat is another man's poison, caveat applies

Fei Yan 0819
Xia tian 2038
Jia xuan 2047i

Everyone please contribute your posts here and continue to support this one.
Not sure if Xia Tian is still around.
However I would totally agree that she has a very pretty face.

While I don't feel her skill level is that high, having a chio face lick one's shaft and occasionally looking at your with those pretty eyes really makes it an enjoyable experience.

Bro Fatt seems our taste quite similar, I will try out your other two recommendations if time and opportunity permits...the to fuck list has become very long...so much pussy so little time...and sigh work haz been busy, hate going to G land in the night, prefer noon time bonks lol...
Old 28-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure if Xia Tian is still around.
However I would totally agree that she has a very pretty face.

While I don't feel her skill level is that high, having a chio face lick one's shaft and occasionally looking at your with those pretty eyes really makes it an enjoyable experience.

Bro Fatt seems our taste quite similar, I will try out your other two recommendations if time and opportunity permits...the to fuck list has become very long...so much pussy so little time...and sigh work haz been busy, hate going to G land in the night, prefer noon time bonks lol...
Eh bro ninja,
The list you quoted outdated already la. Mostly new girls now.
If you want to try some girls, generally:
SYT
Kexin2041
Xiaoyan2040
Jiamei2047
Baobao16w17
Xiao yu 2831A
Ji Xiang 2045a
Piao yang 2045
Yiyi 1639

Sexy looking
Ling ling 1429
Hong hong 16w4
Lisa 2831A
Baby 2831A
Serena 1612
Eva 1612
Chu Chu 1608
Xiao hui 2040
Lili 1639

And of course don't forget the AP of 16w06
Ai Li si
Zhen mei
Yin duo duo
Vivi
Yi Dian hong

I got to give disclaimer of course, each person has their own taste and the service rendered by each WL may differ.
I have tried all but yi Dian hong. Looks wise, they are all ok to me which was why I ok to up them.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up True SIC

Kudos + doff my virtual hat off to u buddy!...

this post of yrs together wif Enigma's earlier post: http://sbf.rocks/showpos...postcount=8876 ...demonstrates the true spirit of sharing...wif no strings attached...

Wld hv upped u but gotta spread my lv ard abit more, mate...

Oh yes just one Q though...when u refer to "BaoBao (16W17)" under syt section...do u perhaps mean BaoEr (16W17) instead?...

Quote:
Eh bro ninja,
SYT
Kexin2041
Xiaoyan2040
Jiamei2047
Baobao16w17
Xiao yu 2831A
Ji Xiang 2045a
Piao yang 2045
Yiyi 1639

Sexy looking
Ling ling 1429
Hong hong 16w4
Lisa 2831A
Baby 2831A
Serena 1612
Eva 1612
Chu Chu 1608
Xiao hui 2040
Lili 1639

Ai Li si
Zhen mei
Yin duo duo
Vivi
Yi Dian hong

I got to give disclaimer of course, each person has their own taste and the service rendered by each WL may differ.
I have tried all but yi Dian hong. Looks wise, they are all ok to me which was why I ok to up them.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True SIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Kudos + doff my virtual hat off to u buddy!...

this post of yrs together wif Enigma's earlier post: http://sbf.rocks/showpos...postcount=8876 ...demonstrates the true spirit of sharing...wif no strings attached...

Wld hv upped u but gotta spread my lv ard abit more, mate...

Oh yes just one Q though...when u refer to "BaoBao (16W17)" under syt section...do u perhaps mean BaoEr (16W17) instead?...
Bro omnia, very sharp eyes. Pai seh, mistake la, bao bao 16w15. Bao er I have not tried. You, max, slyer, enigma and many other brothers are the real contributors. In fact many of the girls already have FRs from you guys.

I just repeat these names in a list, and make a few one-liner comments, nothing much that I contribute. Too lazy and busy to write FR. But at least what I can say is I have tried them.

Hopefully bros who up new girls or these girls share their FR to make the GL threads more vibrant.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Eh bro ninja,
SYT
Kexin2041
Xiaoyan2040
Jiamei2047
Baobao16w17
Xiao yu 2831A
Ji Xiang 2045a
Piao yang 2045
Yiyi 1639

Sexy looking
Ling ling 1429
Hong hong 16w4
Lisa 2831A
Baby 2831A
Serena 1612
Eva 1612
Chu Chu 1608
Xiao hui 2040
Lili 1639

Ai Li si
Zhen mei
Yin duo duo
Vivi
Yi Dian hong

Which are the ones with above average service bro? Thanks.
Old 28-02-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if anyone tried and has FR on Bao Er wh1617.

She does look like a young Felicia chin type to me.

Totally forgot about her till it was mentioned here again.

Actually, for that matter, hardly hear anything about wh1617 these days which had syt gems like fei er, unie etc in recent batches.

Any bros have updates?
Old 28-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: True SIC

Oh so it is Baobao fm 16W15!...

Btw appreciate the compliments buddy...but think u r being too modest...yr abv list takes time n effort by distilling yr experiences wif all the mms tat u hv recently tried...think not so easy to do...!

And yes look fwd to seeing more contributions fm others bros...any kind of contribution is appreciated provided it is written in good faith...

Quote:
Bro omnia, very sharp eyes. Pai seh, mistake la, bao bao 16w15. Bao er I have not tried. You, max, slyer, enigma and many other brothers are the real contributors. In fact many of the girls already have FRs from you guys.

I just repeat these names in a list, and make a few one-liner comments, nothing much that I contribute. Too lazy and busy to write FR. But at least what I can say is I have tried them.

Hopefully bros who up new girls or these girls share their FR to make the GL threads more vibrant.
Old 28-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Smile Care to Share

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Wonder if anyone tried and has FR on Bao Er wh1617.

She does look like a young Felicia chin type to me.

Totally forgot about her till it was mentioned here again.

Any bros have updates?
Why not u go try n then kindly share wif us mate....no obligations though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1