The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Irbas is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Horniest ML?

Can share me the contacts..tia
Old 05-02-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Can share contact?
Old 05-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by username99 View Post
Hi bro, don't mind if you share the CTC with me. Appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Oh yes the king George times! The elusive 4D pin. It's like a self-invite. I will also grab her tits from behind and rub my hard cock on her ass. Another thing I like is that she will kneel down and pull my pants and boxers down tgt and my cock will spring up and she'll slap it a few times before pulling my via my cock to the shower room lol.. I prefer her king George location tbh, her rooms there are nicer and bigger. Same bro, when she wash her hand after done with massage; I will get up and get my own water and hug her from behind while she wash her hand. The rest as they say is history...
Hi bro can share .thanks
Old 05-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

To those who pm me asking me for Melody’s contact, can you fellas read carefully!? Me no post melody FR yo🙏 Don’t just read blindly can? LOL🤣
Old 05-02-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
You should have tried the Eva at paya lebar
i think its the same person? she shifted a few times. i tried her twice at jalan besar and i thought was well worth my money. her standards might have dropped since then. last time always hard to book.
Old 06-02-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I have a ML that I always go to, her service is really top notch although she’s a bit on the older side. Age is about 40s, well maintained figure.

The shop is not those Spa type, like neighbourhood traditional massage shop. Her JG style is not painful but more relaxing type. She got a special technique that she will use to engulf your whole rod. She says this technique supposedly can let you achieve harder erections.

Sometimes she massage me halfway she herself can’t take it then will ask if got CD she offer full course to me no extra charge because she also want to try my tool.

Visited her a couple of times already and service standard always maintain.

PM me for contact and help up my points once you test for yourself. Good things must share

hi bro, able to share ctc? ty
Old 06-02-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elas87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
You should have tried the Eva at paya lebar
The one at 414 paya lebar?
Old 06-02-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i think its the same person? she shifted a few times. i tried her twice at jalan besar and i thought was well worth my money. her standards might have dropped since then. last time always hard to book.
Ok, the last time I visited her was few months ago.

She was quite pretty with a pair of beautiful boobs, friendly. Likely she makes enough money and to be arrogant.
Old 06-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Yalah; they're salivating reading some posts and simply hantam everyone for Melody's contact.

Waste of time as she doesn't respond to new numbers not in HER GOOD record list; and those in her BAD record list also get no response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
To those who pm me asking me for Melody’s contact, can you fellas read carefully!? Me no post melody FR yo🙏 Don’t just read blindly can? LOL🤣
Old 06-02-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't know what the deal about fj with a granny.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Nobb0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcc View Post
Hi bro can share .thanks
Hi bro, can share CTC to me too? TIA!
Old 06-02-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
Yalah; they're salivating reading some posts and simply hantam everyone for Melody's contact.

Waste of time as she doesn't respond to new numbers not in HER GOOD record list; and those in her BAD record list also get no response.
Hahaha, yes correct
Old 06-02-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
[QUOTE=rix6669;21087071]Don't know what the deal about fj with a granny/QUOTE]

😂🤣😂either you have not tried or been rejected by this delectable lady.
Name me an milf ML that looks pleasant enough, has 2 of the best D cup tits that are more beautiful than those implant silicone boobs, helps to remove your shoes and socks, to undress your clothes, hang them and use a towel to dry your back after shower, give a soothing massage and finally a damn shiok Hj or an occasional mind blowing bj and if she's in a good mood a bang.
All these are services provided by Melody. Now you know why she's so hot.😋

Last edited by charger; 06-02-2022 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Spot on!
And right to this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
😂🤣😅either you have not tried or been rejected by this delectable lady.
Name me an milf ML that looks pleasant enough, has 2 of the best D cup tits that are more beautiful than those implant silicone boobs, helps to remove your shoes and socks, to undress your clothes, hang them
Old 06-02-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elas87 View Post
Fellow bros, I m not sure is this the correct place to post.

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
Bro I share the same view as you just that I didn't proceed with the deal and save my $100, btw the location should be paya lebar right.

I feel that her attitude quite cold and when ask to go shower, she just left the room for about 10min, I already sense that this gng to be a negative experience.

When she return and ask what type of service I want, I just told her as per what is written in the web for $100, and told her to start with JG, but she just replied that she doesn't know JG, errrrhhh but that one of the service written in her ad mah. OK nevermind, then I told her to proceed with 1st HJ lor, and when I try to roam inside, she told me cannot roam inside as $100 is just for 2 basic HJ nia, this has been clearly stated in the ad, if wanna roam will have to pay more. Since she mentioned about the ad, OK I show her her ad lor. I ask her to read, it clearly stated JG service and you say you don't know JG? Then she say if you want JG I do JG for you lor, but I told her that you did earlier said you dunno how to JG mah, so why waste time? Think she kinda TL and tell that if I am not happy then just leave lor, haha sound good lor, I just dress up and leave lor. Although a waste of time, at least have a free shower and save my $100 lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread