The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 10-10-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Hi bros. Hope u're having a good weekend. Looking to try Ginger or Alicia frm Dome L. To be clear, I'm looking for FL that can speak good english and have a good convo. Also want that FWB feeling without spending my whole bank account. I been chionging PRC FLs and the language barrier and very transactional feeling is something I a bit tired of. Been searching FRs but some are frm a while ago or frm very new accounts. Looking for ur trusted opinions. Cheers bros.
Old 10-10-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifriend15 View Post
FR for Alicia

Had been lurking around here for some time and finally decided to take the plunge with Alicia as my first experience (was a virgin actually lmao). Can definitely say that it was 100% worth it. Of course as all reviews go, YMMV.

Texted Alicia pretty last minute but was lucky that she woke up early and was accommodating enough to slot me into one of the morning time slots. Location wise is really quite discrete but would definitely take a bit of walking to get to if you're not driving/cabbing down.

When I reached the place, she was wearing a lacy black lingerie. Combined with the GND look, it really was quite a turn on. Before the session started, I had initially wanted to top up for unlimited shots since it was my first time and I was worried about my performance. However, Alicia suggested that we try out 1 shot first, and if I could continue on for a 2nd shot, then I could go for it.

Took a quick shower by myself before we started off things. Alicia was very friendly and tried her best to please even though I was quite awkward throughout the session. She climbed on top of me and proceeded to give me a great cat bath, slowly working her way down towards my balls. The way she licked and kissed whilst her body was pressed against me was very sensual.

When she reached my dick, she asked me if I wanted to try having a capped blowjob as my foreskin can't fully retract and I agreed. Though its my first time having a blowjob, and adding on the fact that it was capped, it still felt great with all the movement of her tongue paired with the subtle stroking of the balls. After that, we finally got down to the deed. She got on top of me and rode me real good. Undressed her lingerie whilst she was still on top of me and she was really quite the sight. We then moved on to missionary where I guess I pumped too quickly and eventually blew my load.

From there, we cuddled for the rest of the session and I had a surprisingly decent chat with her about many things. Another plus point is that she's not a time-watcher till the point where we actually overshot the timing by a bit. The whole experience felt very non-transactional and the GFE is most certainly there for bros looking for that. Overall, I'm very glad that I decided to go with Alicia and I will definitely be looking to RTF when time and money permits.
how come if the foreskin cant retract FL would ask for capped BJ instead?
Old 11-10-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
Trimed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
Cuz mean inside might have a lot of dick cheese, since u can't pull it back to wash it.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimed View Post
Cuz mean inside might have a lot of dick cheese, since u can't pull it back to wash it.
Eewwww... Dick cheese.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hifriend15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
yeah, like another bro mentioned, its most probably a precautionary hygiene thing
Old 11-10-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 6
pohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpohloong14 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any local ah lian to recommend?
Old 11-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Eewwww... Dick cheese.
Smell it..especially the vintage ones....absolutely heavenly...lol
Old 15-10-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
elvin2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Alicia over the weekend. My first local!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Good size, sucked on them quite a bit)
BJ: 9/10 (Safety first! Very good technique)
FJ: 9/10 (Very accommodating)
GFE: 9/10 (the hugs and chats)
RTF: After I try others
Old 15-10-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
sexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to all

Just had a session with Alicia & I must say her bbbj is superb. Value for money and definitely a good experience. Her tongue will blow your mind. For sure worth a try

Looks: 7/10
BJ: 9/10
RTF: yes
Old 17-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Redman402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to contact Alicia?
Old 19-10-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 14
ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!ranchert is one of the Best!

Has anyone tried Sapphire?
Old 19-10-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
sinfit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchert View Post
Has anyone tried Sapphire?
She’s young, pretty, but don’t expect service, pussy a bit smell just guess she has a non-Chinese bf.
You must try if you prefer green apple.
Old 19-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
singboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Chanel? thx
Old 19-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfit View Post
She’s young, pretty, but don’t expect service, pussy a bit smell just guess she has a non-Chinese bf.
You must try if you prefer green apple.
If her pussy smells, it means she has a non-chinese boyfriend? How do you conclude?
Old 20-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
If her pussy smells, it means she has a non-chinese boyfriend? How do you conclude?
I was wondering about that too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1