The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Coco & Anqi Report:

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
Really good looking milf - same as photo. Initial i wanted just massage but end up topping up for nuru and eventually full svc. Totally my own fault for being too horny and gave in to her good service on nuru.

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/
My third time with her and only for JG and HJ. Her GJ is not thai type (less painful) and the effect is pretty good. My cock constantly standing up for days 🤣 and still can fj at parklane after her hj. She is pretty too but abit too skinny, known for her sensitive nipples so not for bros who like to zhut zhut or nipple lover.
Thanks for the Fr. I tried Coco before she had nuru.. kinda like her service..
what’s the dmg for nuru and full svc? Can PM if dont want to say here.. thanks!!!
Old 26-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatScum View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/an-xin-massage/

Visited An Xin recently, this is my maiden visit.

Ease of booking: She is quite easy to book. She replies fairly quickly, she works till 9pm mostly.

Location: Fairly Accessible. Within 10-15mins of a few MRT stations and 5-10mins from the nearest taxi stand. There is also private parking for those who drive.

A word of caution: Be sure to confirm work place even if it is a repeat visit.

Plus points: Her apartment is clean

Looks: She is a pretty young lady, with some pubescent facial blemishes. Based on currently available ladies, An Xin is a 7.3-7.8/10.

Body: Her body is tight and very smooth. She practices yoga occasionally. She has a nice pair of borderline B cuppers with pink nipples. Her legs are fairly long and slim. If you are love big boobs, you can stop reading and skip her.

Massage: She does a decent massage. You can ask for back-stepping.

Plus point: She can strip down to her panties even while massaging you and she will try to engage you in conversation.

Sensual: She does an ok sensual massage, she will tease you, touch you and lick you sporadically and in a non-routine manner.

Plus point: She is very accommodating (within her limits), so long as it makes you feel good.
She exudes a copious amount of gf vibes.

Minus point: She don't like her body kiss/ licked and she don't like her nipples played with.

A word of caution: Copious GFE Ahead! Beware of KC Trap

Please note that there Easter Eggs to be found, but they are not sexual services such as BJ /FJ

RTM: YES!
how do u compare with aimee?
sad that anxin dont allow suck nipple and kiss body.
Aimee gave me very nice gf feeling. she lied down and allow me to play her body..she even moan and kiss my shoulder and neck.
Old 26-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Coco

Location : Private apartment, around 10mins walk from nearest MRT. Better to drive
Looks : Her pics are accurate imo, she maybe even looks better in real life. Some bros says she Milfy but i think she’s more of a pre-milf
Body : Lean with huge, soft tits. Very nice to squeeze and knead.
Sensual : Like bros said she starts off immediately with sensual, puts in effort to provide a teasing catbath and massage with her boobs all over you. Asked for a titfuck and she obliged. Eventually proceeds to a hj while hugging me. Frenched her and kneaded her tits throughout the hj, one of the better ones i’ve had.
Massage : She does this after sensual. Not sure if shes experienced but she provided a good neck massage for me, up until the very last minute of my hour.
Personality : She’s chatty and kind of bubbly. Talked alot of cock with me before and after sensual. Gfe was decent but not out of the roof. And yes she did use her phone for 2-3 mins after sensual but after that she gave me full attention during the massage, which i really appreciated

May rtm to try her nuru, contemplating on whether it would be worth to try others first. Coco is good and all but i do feel like she lacks a little something tho, can’t seem to put my finger on it.
Old 26-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR Qing Tian, RTM #3, SYT class,

https://sglonelyguys.online/qing-tian-massage/

Location wise- block is just nrxt to bus stop , access via pin only.

Cleanliness - dettol washed towels. Big improvement compared to earlier

Play level: compared to An Xin, open season on her twin beauties including nips.
Southern gate off limit. Was she wearing pad for additional protection ? Pretty sure that it was not there. Lol. Bit of mood damping effect.

HJ ... improved and with the lingering nail movement at right places ...

Overall, 7/10 , RTM if cannot reach 8/10, will move on. Pre- MILF seems to be a better segment to focus.
Old 26-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Thanks for the Fr. I tried Coco before she had nuru.. kinda like her service..
what’s the dmg for nuru and full svc? Can PM if dont want to say here.. thanks!!!
Nuru plus full i paid 200 but i feel can nego just didnt want to spoil the mood at that moment. 😅 anyway she used to be FL in other site so i can share here.
Old 26-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
My report on Melody so here it goes, her location is somewhat hard to get from the public transport and after arriving all sweat up still need to climb a flight of stairs. Went in and there she was with a sexy 1 piece and told me to strip. ...
Which Melody is this bro? no listing on SGL.
Old 26-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
ultimatejohn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatejohn View Post
sleep over with Tina again over the weekend (fri, sat, sun. lol) damn shiok. Again leave it to ur imagination to guess what happen in the room haha. Believe or not up to u

Need to find new target for unlock!! Xiaoyu/Fiona/Amy????
Any recommendations for the above??????
Old 26-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nuru plus full i paid 200 but i feel can nego just didnt want to spoil the mood at that moment. 😅 anyway she used to be FL in other site so i can share here.
I see.. Okok.. thanks for the info bro..
Old 26-10-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Bro full services means she allow Fj?
Old 26-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Coco & Anqi Report:

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/
My third time with her and only for JG and HJ. Her GJ is not thai type (less painful) and the effect is pretty good. My cock constantly standing up for days 🤣 and still can fj at parklane after her hj. She is pretty too but abit too skinny, known for her sensitive nipples so not for bros who like to zhut zhut or nipple lover.
How’s the roaming and playability like?
Old 26-10-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/jessica-massage/

She has a bunch of middling FRs. I took a leap of faith and I wasn't disappointed at all.

Location: Convenient for drivers/ troopers. But my advise is to reach earlier as it is not blatantly obvious for 1st visit.

The nest: If you know 7p or MuMu (aka Ah Sa) standards then add Jessica to the group of squeaky clean base of operation.

The Girl: not SYT and her stated age suggest she don't intend to act young. My guage is early 30s. Looks definitely won't reject, she has a sophisticated look. Very womanly.

The body: Again, I give her credit for stating her accurate size on the website. She ain't flat, I feel her boobs compliment her 1.7m fatless model frame. Bigger boobs will look out of place on her imo. If boobs is a deal breaker for you, you can skip this FR. For me, i belong to Au Natural > Enhanced.

Demeanor: This lady has poise. Carries herself in a classy manner and is the kind that dresses herself well.

GFE : Not a chatterbox right off the bat but she will make effort to keep conversation alive to avoid awkwardness. Keen observer and attentive, she will ask things based on what you say/wear.. but don't worry, not the fishing or probing kind like what car you drive, what your job/ salary, do you collect rolex etc.

Bonus points: Courteous and patient over sms. A cup of warm tea upon arrival. Nice smelling towel (RARITY). Soft music and dim light ambient unit. No rush service, ZERO hp usage during session and FULL hour clocked. And her rate.. $100 in this haywire market. Nuff said.

Sensual / Playability: Ah.. this is probably THE segment that deters many people from trying based on some past FRs. Let me first caveat with the usual-> Respect what was listed in her website + YMMV. For my own experience, she is GOOD. She is not Xue Er no holds barred kind nor Tian Niu skillful sensual, but she is certainly NOT the sit beside you mechanical up n down HJ type. She goes slow in a sexy manner, and she varies her position such that you get a full view of her very sexy silhouette of her slender model like body while half teasing, half jerking you off. She definitely knows the art of seduction and her panties is sexy as hell, leaves nothing to imagination. Those who dread safety pants or cotton undies can rejoice, this lady makes effort to look good. And her body is blemishless. Smooth and tight.

RTM: Hell YEAH for me. She used to work in shop so she handled many kinds of customers before, so this lady can be fiesty if need be. You will need some craft/coax/humour/persuasion before she decides if she wanna showcase her more intimate sides. Should she choose to do so, trust me, she is a keeper. But if your session doesn't go as planned, maybe she is not the one for you. We can't win it all so just move on to others whom may have better chemistry with ya.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
My report on Melody so here it goes, her location is somewhat hard to get from the public transport and after arriving all sweat up still need to climb a flight of stairs. Went in and there she was with a sexy 1 piece and told me to strip. I usually does the stripping by myself she she tried her best to assist me, so out of confusion while taking out my shoe as I wanted to do it by myself and with her hands trying her best to assist me, I stepped back and back and fell on the floor as I tripped over the divider of the partition. Boom, I landed on my butt, a soft fall and she helped me out with cautious asking if I am ok or not. Clumsy me, now I started to tell myself ok, let her do all the service. So after taking out of my socks and shoe, I just raised my hands up so she can remove my shirt, she even assisted me into unbuckle of my belt and pants. Showered and she helped me cleaned me up. Very service orientated, don't have to do anything. After this small drama, she asked me where I wanted to focus on, told her my butt as I got hurt and indeed her massage techniques and sensual butt massage makes me forgot all the pain and turned into glory. Her HDLY was very slippery and I accidently spill all out. Same procedure after massage ended, washed up and let her dress me up and left.
Sounds like same melody as my fr thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Hope u don't make another posting informing us that u've got STD from Tina.
Lol this is so funny
Old 26-10-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
How’s the roaming and playability like?
Anqi - Can touch the boobs but no playing of her nipples. Playability not high imo. But her sensual part is decent. Just let her do the job, link ur part of ur body and to ur ears and abit of hdly. Bottom is strictly not allow bah although i didnt try.

Full service = fj for Coco.
Old 26-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Anyone got recent visit or review on these 2 ladies?

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-ada/
https://sglonelyguys.online/cheryl-massage/

Tempted to try this week. I tried Mi Mi before - nice boobs but i didnt try to zhut zhut and quite sop for the service.
So today i tried this Cheryl. Look wise is cfm milf, in 40s i think. Her selling point is her boobs. So fking big and soft and smooth. Service wise is okay because there are some restriction like touching her pussy and nipples. (Looks like this month i kena alot no play nipples ml) went for nuru which is her best selling package 😅 all is good but only can see cannot touch pussy is very sad for me. She got a killer body for a good fuck (so i can only fantasize that during the quiet session). So overall is worth the try for bros who like to only see beautiful thing
Old 26-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
So today i tried this Cheryl. Look wise is cfm milf, in 40s i think. Her selling point is her boobs. So fking big and soft and smooth. Service wise is okay because there are some restriction like touching her pussy and nipples. (Looks like this month i kena alot no play nipples ml) went for nuru which is her best selling package 😅 all is good but only can see cannot touch pussy is very sad for me. She got a killer body for a good fuck (so i can only fantasize that during the quiet session). So overall is worth the try for bros who like to only see beautiful thing
How about the duration? Did you get to stay close to 1 hour?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1