The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 24-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 0
catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Can some helpful members kindly advise is there any spa in JB that allows females to use their sauna / steam pools?

My regular spa in Desaru which have ladies only sauna & mixed hot/cold pools has closed for renovations. So I am looking for alternatives until.their renovation is completed.

I only require to use the ssuna & pools..... other services not required.

Note: I had visited NZ spa because I was told they are unisex spa..... but during my visit I realised I was the only female there..... and sensed the guys were uncomfortable when I soaked in the pool with them.
Old 24-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
Can some helpful members kindly advise is there any spa in JB that allows females to use their sauna / steam pools?

My regular spa in Desaru which have ladies only sauna & mixed hot/cold pools has closed for renovations. So I am looking for alternatives until.their renovation is completed.

I only require to use the ssuna & pools..... other services not required.

Note: I had visited NZ spa because I was told they are unisex spa..... but during my visit I realised I was the only female there..... and sensed the guys were uncomfortable when I soaked in the pool with them.
Afaik.... all the hotel spas like GBW, NZ, NY, HV, GP are supposed to be unisex. Something to do with the licensing requirements..... but in reality mostly only males frequent them. I hardly ever see any female customers in these spas. Yes... I have seen tourist couples going into the spas but they will leave after reception or captain explain the services to them.
Old 24-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
Afaik.... all the hotel spas like GBW, NZ, NY, HV, GP are supposed to be unisex. Something to do with the licensing requirements..... but in reality mostly only males frequent them. I hardly ever see any female customers in these spas. Yes... I have seen tourist couples going into the spas but they will leave after reception or captain explain the services to them.
I ever saw a female in NZ spa too. She came with a guy and both were japanese. I think they were the hotel guests. Anyway she was given the same set of uniform that we guys wear.

She was quite sporting too.... cos when she came to the pool area and saw all of us in the pool with only shorts and barebodied...... she oso removed her top before entering the pool. Wasted she got no boobs..... only small A cup and tiny dark nipples too.
But when she cross over to the cold pool after soaking in hot pool.... many pairs of eyes were following her enjoying the view from her now translucent wet shorts. As the cold pool water is damn freezing cold.... she quickly came up and sat on the edge just dipping her feet inside..... oblivious to us staring at her butt through the translucent wet shorts.

That was the only time I ever saw a female guest actually joining us in the spa. There were other occasions when I saw ladies in the saunas or pools but those were either the staff or working girls from the spas so I think cannot count as guests.
Old 25-12-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
Afaik.... all the hotel spas like GBW, NZ, NY, HV, GP are supposed to be unisex. Something to do with the licensing requirements.....
You are correct. Mudland licensing conditions stipulates that the health centres should be accessible by both sexes. Note the license is for health & recreational activities...... and not brothel. But through the years the spas have evolved into fuckshops catering to guys only.

Those of you who cheong long enough would know GBW originally had facilities for both sexes. There is a smaller changing room at the back which used to be the ladies locker room. And notice why there are 2 saunas in the pool area? Because originally one was for males and the other was for females. Only the pool was mixed..... but there is a smaller pool at the back adjacent to the ladies locker room that was exclusively for ladies only.

And they did have female customers during those days but slowly the females stopped coming when they realised that the spa was also offering sexual services for the guys...... eventually they renovated the premises into the current version of GBW as no more female customers came.

But they are still obligated to allow any female that wants to use the spa facilities under the licensing conditions.
Old 25-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
You are correct. Mudland licensing conditions stipulates that the health centres should be accessible by both sexes. Note the license is for health & recreational activities...... and not brothel. But through the years the spas have evolved into fuckshops catering to guys only.

Those of you who cheong long enough would know GBW originally had facilities for both sexes. There is a smaller changing room at the back which used to be the ladies locker room. And notice why there are 2 saunas in the pool area? Because originally one was for males and the other was for females. Only the pool was mixed..... but there is a smaller pool at the back adjacent to the ladies locker room that was exclusively for ladies only.

And they did have female customers during those days but slowly the females stopped coming when they realised that the spa was also offering sexual services for the guys...... eventually they renovated the premises into the current version of GBW as no more female customers came.

But they are still obligated to allow any female that wants to use the spa facilities under the licensing conditions.
Wow..... I remember there was 2 changing rooms in GBW when I first went abt 6-7 yrs ago. I thought it was because of the crowd that they construct a 2nd locker room as it used to be packed during those days. So that was actually the ladies changing room. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Old 28-12-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster (B)

catwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycatwoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I ever saw a female in NZ spa too. She came with a guy and both were japanese. I think they were the hotel guests. Anyway she was given the same set of uniform that we guys wear..
When I went to NZ spa...... although I was given the same set of clothes as the guys..... they did usher me to an isolated changing area with its own toilet away from the guys changing room..... but I had to put my belongings into a locker at the mens changing room. They gave me a corner locker away from the rest of the guys but still within the same room. At least the guys here are more on the mature side and civilised..... none tried to flash me and a few actually tried to hide from me while changing..... I presume scared they will zaogeng to me.

Btw I was staying at the Berjaya Waterfront hotel at that time and had a discount voucher from the hotel for use at the spa...... so I guess they had to let me in....
Old 28-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

....... And they did have female customers during those days but slowly the females stopped coming when they realised that the spa was also offering sexual services for the guys...... eventually they renovated the premises into the current version of GBW as no more female customers came.

Do they still accept ladies now?
How much does it costs just for using their facilities?
Old 29-12-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
HiggsParticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why my FR deleted?

KNN kenna mass zapped for telling the truth.

Rubysexy is fucked up okt.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Sis, bring me along can?
Old 30-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think if you insist on entering they cannot stop you as they are required to accept both males & females.

But would you dare to enter knowing that they do not have separate facilities for ladies / men now. Will you be comfortable with sharing the premises with naked guys.
Old 01-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody up for an impromptu JB trip for massage today?
Old 02-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
Sis, bring me along can?
PMed you. Pls reply.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I think if you insist on entering they cannot stop you as they are required to accept both males & females.

But would you dare to enter knowing that they do not have separate facilities for ladies / men now. Will you be comfortable with sharing the premises with naked guys.
Thanks. No need now as I have found a Ladies only spa in one of the shopping malls. A bit pricey but will have to do until my regular spa complete their renovations.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

Any bros cheong JB KTV tonight? Am alone in JB looking for kakis.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone have tried Sameride?
How is it? Any difference from Grab or Taxi?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1