The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Deleted- double post

Last edited by Johndick; 06-04-2021 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
No offence, but I don't find her saving your name as 外卖小哥 disrespectful. On the other hand, they recognize you for something good. They don't know our real name, and nicknames are part of the Chinese culture at least they bother or want to remember you. They have hundreds of new numbers daily and cannot remember everyone. I feel they actually Want to remember you hence the nickname.
Perception is a powerful tool, the same message can be interpreted very differently. In this case, imho I too deem it as a plus+ comment than negative. Some ML even input such term in database too. Sure the term may sound like a Grabfood delivery boy but these gals won't have time to type long description (unless is to blacklist customer..) so I doubt she will write something like "customer is very kind willing to buy food" lol

I reckon no ML will see it as a negative at all, on the contrary, some might pick him over others coz of the kind food bringing gesture
Old 06-04-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ya I think it's just a nick to remember you. I have seen 丢垃圾的,3小时,快射,小费多 etc and a bunch of other weird names as well. But don't take it too personally. They just use it to remember the uniqueness about you.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Not too sure about all your questions bro. And based on your PM and what you've been posting...please keep reminding yourself what has been said. Fuck care everything when you step out of the door.

You can be the best painter, conversationalist, etc when you are inside so that you can get more mileage. Whatever. Suits you.

But now that you are threading on this really thin ice...please really don't.

And back to what you've already realized. Just get food that is within your means and budget.

I told you in PM to go SIMPLE. I.e $2 orange juice. You can slowly discover her other preferences (in BBT) or maybe follow kopio bro with his makisan or whatever.

You keep stating you are new to the scene. So all of us can only just keep reminding you to chill.
Thanks Bro for the advice.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

I have seen a ML (or rather ex-ML) saved one of her clients' name as 快枪手. That's disrespect.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I have seen a ML (or rather ex-ML) saved one of her clients' name as 快枪手. That's disrespect.
Only to the client I may add
Old 06-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
No offence, but I don't find her saving your name as 外卖小哥 disrespectful. On the other hand, they recognize you for something good. They don't know our real name, and nicknames are part of the Chinese culture at least they bother or want to remember you. They have hundreds of new numbers daily and cannot remember everyone. I feel they actually Want to remember you hence the nickname.

Agreed. The girls see hundreds of faces, and thousands of numbers. I think she wants to remember you from the clutter by prefixing a unique traits of yours. And that's a good thing.

Even I do that!!! Lol.

Because I see many many girls, and every girl has different likes and needs, I cannot hope to remember each girl's nuances immediately. So I actually put notes to their names. From what they like and dislike, to which province they come from, to how each loved being touched and which method of mine they prefer... I make notes, so the next visit I can build from where we left off and make each session increasingly more and more satisfying - for both of us.

Another competitive advantage of mine revealed. Hahaha. Basket! I'd also probably need to find a Maki-san replacement as well. Faint. Wahahahah.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 06-04-2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

On this name issue:

If you decide that she's be high potential RTF material after 1 or 2 sessions, why not just ask for her name (or her preferred one or nickname back home) during the next session. Introduce yourself in the process and thereafter jokingly say that she should rename you in her contact list. See her response and whether she does the renaming.

Of course, not asking you to reveal your full ID name, but if your name is Xi Jinping, maybe intro yourself as Xiaoping.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Summing up my MRs during these few weeks
Ranking from my favourite. Pls take it as a pinch of salt as experience is a very subjective thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Been a silent reader, just want to contribute MRs for a couple of weeks worth of visits. Please up if possible. Gumxia many.
thanks for sharing. have up you some points😁
Old 06-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
快枪 to ML terms is good, cos less effort required to release.

on the other hand, if you get the opposite of 快枪...
(though I might possibly fall into this range already for some trips lol)
Old 06-04-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

MLs and FLs nowadays dun bother to ask for our name unlike the hotel service days whereby they will call me x哥 or 阿x.

Truth hurts so some of the things we better dun find out or dig further. Just enjoy the service and dun stick to 1 ML or FL and alternate between a few favourite MLs like some lao jiao samsters.

Some MLs showed me what their white knights texted them. Mainly translated reports on them.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Because I see many many girls, and every girl has different likes and needs, I cannot hope to remember each girl's nuances immediately. So I actually put notes to their names. From what they like and dislike, to which province they come from, to how each loved being touched and which method of mine they prefer... I make notes, so the next visit I can build from where we left off and make each session increasingly more and more satisfying - for both of us.

Another competitive advantage of mine revealed. Hahaha. Basket! I'd also probably need to find a Maki-san replacement as well. Faint. Wahahahah.
Lol everyone gonna buy Maki-san liao.

On this topic of what specifc girls like, in my short chionging life I only ever RTM one girl but till now I don't really know how she likes to be touched. Just wondering what you do to figure this sort of thing out. I suppose you just ask?
Old 06-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
boinboin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any bro pm me Jessica contact 💦? Have been waiting for her ads to be up but still not happening. Much Appreciated.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Disrespectful yes, but it actually helps the client get future bookings (or even double bookings by greedy MLs) easily lol

Of cos not sth we all aim for, better to be a good customer through other means
Old 06-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i even saw some guest named being saved as rubbish 垃圾19, 20, 21. 老头。。
she is https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-yi-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1