The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 2
caicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiller View Post
Hows the new place? Still got nuru? Also limited to very happy only?
Think the superstar might be rina? She was shown in their facebook few weeks ago
the super star is 2 new grils from china. not sure how is it.
Old 12-03-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
They are reopen today!!! lol have a try for the new vip. the place is upgraded with same price as before. the boss said they have some super star joining soon.
The previous shop reopened? Next to the kopitiam?
Old 12-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojun View Post
I went to nin** spa’s sister branch, Ya****.
Tried A****
Not exactly as young as the photos but pretty enough
Quoted 50 for Happy
Quoted 70 for happy with upper exploration (manmade C)
She mentioned that the other girls quote 100 for this
There is a VIP service (after asking her), only offered by the PRC staff, 160 entrance with200 for Very Happy.
RTM: nope.
Also smth about the ‘closed’ branch reopening in a week or two, but in a slightly different position.
360?????? 160 just for entrance? 2 hours?
Old 12-03-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
the super star is 2 new grils from china. not sure how is it.
Very SYT would be enough. Those 88 ones are so wow but just happy only.
Old 13-03-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster

caicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaicaipk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The previous shop reopened? Next to the kopitiam?
200m away from their previous shop
Old 13-03-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

FR for C* @ Y***** S**

booked snow, however snow double booking. then I saw a hot China lady washing something at the bar counter. happyly choose her for $68 package.

face: 7/10 pretty enough, i would say it's a very sexy face you want to fuck with.
massage: 8/10 strong massage, she's well trained like her boss
figure: B+ boobs, the butt is really sexy like her face.
service: 4g singal, easily wet, i feel she almost come, she ask me stop said cannot tahan.
gfe: full..... keep talking non stop...

i think i won't book snow anymore as I will choice her for sure if i go there.

dmg: 68 + 100 tips, she said 50 for hj, but i roam her for too long, so i top up 50 make everybody happy.
Old 13-03-2024, 09:19 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR for C* @ Y***** S**

booked snow, however snow double booking. then I saw a hot China lady washing something at the bar counter. happyly choose her for $68 package.

face: 7/10 pretty enough, i would say it's a very sexy face you want to fuck with.
service: 4g singal, easily wet, i feel she almost come, she ask me stop said cannot tahan.

dmg: 68 + 100 tips, she said 50 for hj, but i roam her for too long, so i top up 50 make everybody happy.
Thoughr there is VIP room for full?

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-03-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
200m away from their previous shop
saw a familiar face appearing in the WC stories for NS...

anyway, was told the entrance for this NS is $100? can anyone confirm?
Old 13-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 16
zinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
saw a familiar face appearing in the WC stories for NS...
Previously working nearby as well 😅
Old 13-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met lu**y from ni***

Waited 15 mins, saw her real person more plus sized than the photos but didn’t reject because this place haven’t failed me before, so I decided to give chance, and also remaining choices not enticing me.

A very average session, hj still ok not mechanical but quite rushed.
The size is abit of a turn off, abit too big boned.

Thai is the first time I won’t recommend somebody from this place, unless you got something for big sized ladies.
Old 13-03-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FR for C* @ Y***** S**

She got a Cfm face , but only perform the basic happy services only
Old 14-03-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiller View Post
Hows the new place? Still got nuru? Also limited to very happy only?
Think the superstar might be rina? She was shown in their facebook few weeks ago
Ya the post mentioned end Feb but till now not yet seem . Have been waiting for her to go Nuru, sth that I never get to try in her previous place.
Old 14-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Met lu**y from ni***

Waited 15 mins, saw her real person more plus sized than the photos but didn’t reject because this place haven’t failed me before, so I decided to give chance, and also remaining choices not enticing me.

A very average session, hj still ok not mechanical but quite rushed.
The size is abit of a turn off, abit too big boned.

Thai is the first time I won’t recommend somebody from this place, unless you got something for big sized ladies.
bro, what are the new entrance fees options?
Old 14-03-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

100 for conducive room with solid door.. 70 only can get you those with curtains.. Bo bian have to go for 100 de, 70 de really CMI, can hear outside very clearly and vice versa.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
super hard working girl with good service and massage. face is about 6.5/10. but the butt is damm good. worth a try.
Whats the total dmg for FJ? Her face abit mid but i saw her ass and boobs looks pretty solid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1