The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
spawn369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Ending service Promo local student Ice(student in need)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn369
Name;ice
age;21yrs
stats;34/27/29
damge;180/1/1 rm nt incld
No;cim,aj,raw.

Quote:

Hi bros out there.. this saturday will be ice last day in sbf due to school matter..so if there is any kind of support need to be given to her pls do make an arrangement..for today n 2morrow.. she would love to see n have a sesion wit u bros who have already meet her up...as my knowledge some of the bro already had her number which i told her to pass personally n which she did..damage 160/1/1.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Re: Ending service Promo local student Ice(student in need)

Hi bros out there.. this saturday will be ice last day in sbf due to school matter..so if there is any kind of support need to be given to her pls do make an arrangement..for today n 2morrow.. she would love to see n have a sesion wit u bros who have already meet her up n those who have not meet her...as my knowledge some of the bro already had her number which i told her to pass personally n which she did..damage 160/1/1.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Explora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I would love to help her out. Can you pls send me her ctc? Thks
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xiaopang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi how can i get the number??
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How to contact her? My mobile is 93635281. Btw, any dr I couldcheck
Old 08-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

hi bro who is interested pls kindly pm me ur number so it easier.. tks
Old 08-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

bro it doesnt work this way lah, some bros may thing that u r OKT collecting numbers, so if u geniune, just ask FL if can release number thr PM here to bros if not than too bad u cant help, its better like that.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Ending service Promo local student Ice(student in need)

oh ok i will ask her again n will pm to bros who r interested.. hope to see n fr n pls feedback to me or can up my point for my genuine contacts.. cheers n thanks..
Old 08-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

swee!! than can u PM me her contact haha..... up u for the effort when power back
Old 08-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

wah... u suggest u ask first... idea...idea... hahaha ok will pm u soon.. dont forget..hahaha
Old 08-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Ending service Promo local student Ice(student in need)

hi bro i just got a call from ice,, she say the respond today is massively high till she tell me to help her to arrange some for 2morrow hahaha i think it too much for her to handle.. thanks bro who support n for those who view my threads..
Old 08-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

block11
Samster Join Date: Jan 2007
My Reputation:Points: 391 / Power: 3

Re: Student in need

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Height;164cm
weight;46kg
stats;34/27/29
appearence; u will love her beutiful face
skin;fair
damage;1/1h/180
rm not included

Quote:
Name;ice
age;21yrs
stats;34/27/29
damge;180/1/1 rm nt incld
No;cim,aj,raw.

Quote:
to all bros she is local(chinese mixed malay) kindly pm me wit ur contact for the session..

this is a confusing yet interesting thread... but local student in need? what choice did i have? hehe... i met Ice for an interview to see how i can help. thanks to bro spawn369 for the arrangements... here's a brief report from my interview with the mysterious student. my descriptions are different from bro spawn369 but remember one man's meat is another man's poison

her profile is quite vague so lets try to do a proper review... here are the findings from my interview:
- name: Ice. she says she is a student at a private school.
- race: local. she claims both her parents are malay and chinese mixed.
- stats: 164cm and 46kg... yes these are quite accurate but for her figure, she looks like 34B-25-30.
- looks: 6.5/10 - sporty GND look with chic short hair... she has a slim and long face with average features. appears more malay than mixed, except for her relatively small eyes... her dressing and make-up was simple like a typical student... medium to dark complexion, definitely not fair... she has short straight hair with fringes down to her chin level.
- body: 7/10 - tall and slim, no visible body fats at all... firm B-cup boobs with small brown color nipples. her butt is quite firm and shapely too... i think no tattoos or piercings, but there some scars or blemishes on her lower body... pussy is shaven.

after the interview, i conducted a practical test. hehe.... here are the findings on her services:
- frenching: 7/10 - responsive and stimulating kisser.
- BBBJ: 7/10 - enthusiastic and aggressive... she attacked my little bro like a motivated commando. her technique was mostly licking around the head and furious up-down sucking with reasonable suction. she would twist her head while bobbing up and down. nice... unfortunately no deepthroat or licking in other areas.
- fingering & painting: allowed but i did not paint her because she interrupted our foreplay and wanted to go on top for cowgal... hmmm, i think that was because she went crazy after i fingered her gspot. haha...
- FJ: 7.5/10 - tight and very wet... during cowgal, she rode me fast and furious like she was possessed. she enjoys being on top and has very good stamina... she is responsive and was moaning (almost screaming) loudly throughout the session.
- GFE: 7/10 - friendly and easygoing but seems cold at first... in bed, she warms up quickly and is always eager to please.
- attitude: very good. accommodating and very proactive... she even admitted that she is inexperienced and kept asking me to guide her. i really felt like a teacher
- damage: $180/1/1. room and caps not included.

RTF: maybe... it would be yes if her pricing is more competitive.

Ice is recommended for bros seeking a fresh but responsive and aggressive girl. her looks is quite average but if you prefer the slim athletic type, her figure is considered good... i think she is a smoker but i'm not sure. please clarify yourself if thats a problem for you.

hope this simple FR helps.... kindly contact bro spawn369 for arrangements. happy cheonging!

You must look into people, as well as at them - Lord Chesterfield

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
and remember... Raw is War!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1