The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
I was attracted to the pics but was afraid of bait n switch. thanks for sharing up your points.
100% authentic. Let us know how your MR goes. Refer to her video. The last frame of her smiling that's the one that make my pockets bleed =D up you back in advance for sharing your MR.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
hkcg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by launnie0707 View Post
anyone tried Eva sgbeautycastle before?
DEFINITELY will not regret. Read positive reviews of her and went ahead. Super good bro. Up me if my feedback is accurate after you’ve tried her.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

MR for su xiao. TL;DR: heavy discount on face, and go if you like sensual only. RTM: i wouldn't

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/su-xiao-massage/

location: central. familiar place. no issue for drivers/foot soldiers alike.

face/body: face wise, minimum 30-40% discount. its her in the photos yes, but the chubbiness of her face was obviously photoshopped away heavily. body wise, still quite banging with shapely boobs and ass but tummy rolls are evident. i guesstimate mid to late 30s.

attitude: i struggle abit here. for a good 5-10 mins after i showered and laid down, she was focused on her phone, and did not start her service. however, i was still chatting with her and she was still replying to me. so i have no idea whether that was her SOP or what. in any case i was roaming her already anyway.

massage: its not what you're here for and neither was i. suffice to say it was a brief 3 mins and pointless. full disclosure: i didnt lie face down from the beginning so your massage experience might be different. shes FN though.

sensual: her saving grace? long catbath and many positions of BJ and finger/nipple teasing, at least she was accommodating to requests. no CIM - i suspect might have to top up but was under the impression that $120 was the all in price. that one is on me.

ending shower, but thereafter she requested me to take a seat (for what?) and she went back to focus on her HP, for another good 5-10 mins.

in and out 50 mins, and that was inclusive of the 10-15 mins lying around doing nth + 2 showers. i normally dont really care about the timings as long as i enjoyed the session but this left abit of a sour taste. however, she is overall still quite friendly and chatty. but, i wouldnt RTM. YMMV.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
boinboin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
No need be so kiasu..... she has not start working yet.
Just wanted to book first haha
Old 17-03-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Just had a visit to Nuo Nuo / Sunflower,

Location: Familiar area, nice cosy apartment with clean towels. Bed was my type of softness too.

Looks/body: Close to vid, sweet young looking girl with good skin so you probably cant tell she's a mother besides some slight tummy. Boobs are a nice B/C cup with just slight hardness beneath, experienced bros might be able to tell some work done on face/body but doc was skilled for sure so she is still a looker.

Service: shower alone then start with around 10mins of back massage before catbathing all over. Gives the cfm look but cant deepthroat (im not even big lol). Allows short while of painting but no fingering, my guess is maybe too many bros played with it today. Also quickly switched to hj when i was about to cum. Told her to continue bj but she said she does not allow cim so shot into her hands

Gfe: I feel she is those lady that needs time to warm up, so you do need some effort to chat else she will focus on her work. Has a nice sounding voice too and used it to praise my looks, body and stamina so potential KC trap for some? Too bad im quite numb to such stuff.

Overall i would rate her towards vanilla category with experienced sensual and tongue skills, would be better if she extended the sensual duration since i was out in 50min even as i took my time to shower. Plus point is minimal phone usage during session so work ethics is high.

Rtm: hard to say, at $120 per shot i lean towards ladies offering either cim or provide certain special pattern of service, she's competing with LN/AA/SX/AN/XX and the returning J (believe many here rdy rtm this J lady till go dry, both vitamin M and body )

Last edited by Ember; 17-03-2021 at 12:27 AM.
Old 17-03-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Took a hiatus like most bros due to pandemic but slowly and surely getting active back into the cheonging scene again. Quite lucky to meet a gem so here to share with fellow bros. Always a "wet" dream to hookup with a Taiwan SYT. Love their obliging and bubbly personality, coupled with their oh so cutsy voice! Then u can look for Abby #3973 from tt website. If anyone needs the link drop me a PM.

Hygiene: love the clean white dry towel
Looks: 8/10 (looks like Liu Yifei "Mulan") she is sporty.
Boobs: A but au natural with sensitive nips
Body: smooth supple skins of a SYT. Smell Good.
Catbath: Green but that's like your uni gf learning to mast for U
Hj: Green but with potential to be better after training from bros
Damage: $130 Initially was hesitant. Can be considered vanilla by some. She is SN but after repeated visits the feel is right.
CBJ: depends on your skills to unlock.

Do share reviews after trying.
All PMs replied. Sharing is caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 17-03-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then u can look for Abby #3973 from tt website. If anyone needs the link drop me a PM.

Looks: 8/10 (looks like Liu Yifei "Mulan") she is sporty.
Boobs: A but au natural with sensitive nips
this FR got me indecisive
look like Liu Yifei...... go go go go go, cheong ah
Boobs A..... no no no no no

Old 17-03-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Rtm: hard to say, at $120 per shot i lean towards ladies offering either cim or provide certain special pattern of service, she's competing with LN/AA/SX/AN/XX and the returning J (believe many here rdy rtm this J lady till go dry, both vitamin M and body )
Waiting for J to start work only hahaha... Not sure if she will cause the reaction that LN/AA/Aini caused when they first came back. I think she had a solid base of clients without being impossible to book back then.
Old 17-03-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Hah hah haha 😄 bro. U made me LOL in my office.
My staff looked in and thought I was crazy.
Not good at telling boobs size maybe a small B. I think bigger than Liu YiFei. But personal preference. Prefer natural A/B than enhanced C/D/E/F. You go try and educate me on the boobs size k.
Old 17-03-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for su xiao. TL;DR: heavy discount on face, and go if you like sensual only. RTM: i wouldn't

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/su-xiao-massage/

location: central. familiar place. no issue for drivers/foot soldiers alike.

face/body: face wise, minimum 30-40% discount. its her in the photos yes, but the chubbiness of her face was obviously photoshopped away heavily. body wise, still quite banging with shapely boobs and ass but tummy rolls are evident. i guesstimate mid to late 30s.

attitude: i struggle abit here. for a good 5-10 mins after i showered and laid down, she was focused on her phone, and did not start her service. however, i was still chatting with her and she was still replying to me. so i have no idea whether that was her SOP or what. in any case i was roaming her already anyway.

massage: its not what you're here for and neither was i. suffice to say it was a brief 3 mins and pointless. full disclosure: i didnt lie face down from the beginning so your massage experience might be different. shes FN though.

sensual: her saving grace? long catbath and many positions of BJ and finger/nipple teasing, at least she was accommodating to requests. no CIM - i suspect might have to top up but was under the impression that $120 was the all in price. that one is on me.

ending shower, but thereafter she requested me to take a seat (for what?) and she went back to focus on her HP, for another good 5-10 mins.

in and out 50 mins, and that was inclusive of the 10-15 mins lying around doing nth + 2 showers. i normally dont really care about the timings as long as i enjoyed the session but this left abit of a sour taste. however, she is overall still quite friendly and chatty. but, i wouldnt RTM. YMMV.
I visited her within a week of her arrival so i got a better experience, she's also another ML with some surgery work done on face and body but can tell in her mid 30s at least with boobs that were a nice size. I urged her to exercise to shed some tummy and look younger lol. Her massage is as good as 10min of piano though, but sensual was satisfactory as she allowed as much fingering and licking of nips as i wanted and would catbath all over, only no cim too. Very little phone usage back then since still new with less customers, so last 10-15mins just spent touching her and chatting till next guy arrive and left at about 65 mins.

Rtm: considered but havent returned yet since base on price, 120 single shot without decent massage (just 10-15min proper one also good) or cim is same as many other ladies and even close to some of my regular FLs who could massage better than them, plus i got limited cash anyway
Old 17-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Update: B B B cheong cheong cheong !
Old 17-03-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Su xiao does a light AR, so dont expect anything hardcore. I think there's a xiao qing on SLG who does it like a champ but not sure if still around.

You might also want to check out the MP/HC section for other finds instead
Hi bro are you referring to this Xiao Qing?
sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-qing-massage
Old 17-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Hi bro are you referring to this Xiao Qing?
sglonelyguy-1.com/xiao-qing-massage
That's her but location was at a certain dreaded hotel
Old 17-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's her but location was at a certain dreaded hotel
Ah yes.
While I only did light AR with her I must say she is a champ in the mouth department. Up for most things.
The whole hotel is liddat but alot of landmines and whales there le 😅
Old 17-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Update: B B B cheong cheong cheong !
B for a small-sized woman is perfect. C for slightly bigger sized woman. D and E too big for me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1