The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Misc news items - IwantbustyKim

Female genital mutilation performed in Iran

http://europe.newsweek.com/female-ge...ls-iran-328246

The first in-depth report into female genital mutilation (FGM) in Iran has claimed that the practise is prevalent in "secret pockets" of at least four provinces of Iran and "continues to violate aspects of women's sexual rights."

The report, authored by Kameel Ahmady, a research anthropologist based in London was released today to coincide with the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression observed every year on 4 June.

The report exposes the regions of Iran in which FGM is occurring and the "abundance of reasons women use to justify the act" and aims to provide the building blocks for an effective strategy to combat FGM in Iran.

Over a period of 10 years, Ahmady interviewed over 3,000 Iranian women, all of whom had experienced FGM, as well as speaking to 1,000 men who were also aware that the practise went on. His report identifies that FGM, known in Iran as "Khatne" or "Sonat," is most common in the southern province of Hormozgan but is also found in rural Muslim communities based in Kurdistan, Kermanshah, and West Azerbaijan.

Ahmady identifies that the ritual, most common in Iran's small minority of Shafi'i Sunni Muslims, is practised for a number of reasons, for example "to tame girls' sex drive before marriage." In many cases, FGM is also seen as a rite of passage for Iranian girls and is primarily encouraged by women and mothers who insist that their daughters are cut to make them "more virtuous than the majority Shia girls".

Ahmady told the Guardian newspaper that the majority of women he spoke to who were circumcised defended FGM, saying that it is "a tradition that had existed for hundreds of years".

Hilary Burrage, a consultant sociologist in the UK who has just finished writing a book on FGM, Eradicating Female Genital Mutilation: A UK Perspective told Newsweek of the secrecy surrounding the topic of FGM in rural areas of Iran. "Silence is one fundamental reason FGM remains a problem in Iran; there is, in many countries, simply not a language for women to discuss these matters."

Burrage explained that this complete lack of discourse surrounding FGM is not only common between men and women, but also between women themselves. Both the lack of vocabulary surrounding the topic of FGM and women's entitlement to use it "has led to a basic lack of understanding about how people's bodies work," Burrage said.

The report identifies that although FGM is not practised in every part of Iran, it is a cultural tradition that predates Islam itself. In fact the practise of FGM is known to date back to Egypt 2000 years ago, as a ritual of the Egyptian aristocracy, according to research carried out by the FGM National Clinical Group.

In 2015 FGM remains prevalent in approximately 30 different countries across Africa and the Middle East. In Africa, it is most common in Somalia, where 98% of girls are cut and Guinea where 96% of girls are cut. It is also prevalent in Oman and Iraqi Kurdistan, where between 72%-78% of girls are cut. The practise can also be found in small immigrant communities within Europe, such as the UK and France.

According to The World Health Organization, between 100-140 million girls and women have experienced FGM across Africa and the Middle East. Unicef estimates that without international action to stop the ritual, the number of girls cut each year will grow from 3.6 million in 2013 to 6.6 million by 2050.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 07-06-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Woman pleads for death to escape 30 times rape

In a harrowing interview with BBC World Service, Compassion4Kurdistan activists raising awareness of IS’ persecution of women revealed that Kurdish fighters took a phone call from the unidentified woman.

The peshmerga told the British-based activists that the woman was sobbing as she described her plight and debilitating injuries on the phone.

“If you know where we are please bomb us… There is no life after this. I’m going to kill myself anyway – others have killed themselves this morning,” she was quoted as saying.

“I’ve been raped 30 times and it’s not even lunchtime. I can’t go to the toilet. Please bomb us.”

Kurdish activists in Britain have been resorting to increasingly more controversial stunts to bring attention to their cause, including recreating a ‘sex slave’ market in Westminster.

The protest saw a group of chained veiled women being led in front of the Houses of Parliament, Leicester Square and Downing Street – where costumed men urged the public to bid on them.

A United Nations official yesterday said evidence strongly indicates that the IS group’s assault on Iraq’s Yazidi’s is “an attempt to commit genocide.”

Assistant Secretary-General for Human Rights Ivan Simonovic spoke to reporters Tuesday after a weeklong visit to Iraq, where he spoke with at least 30 Yazidis from various parts of the country.

After hundreds of Yazidis were killed as the Islamic State group swept across parts of northern and western Iraq in August, an estimated 7,000 Yazidis stayed and have been forced to convert to the Islamic State group’s harsh interpretation of Islam.

Islamic State fighters have captured, enslaved and sold Yazidi women and children, and claim the act is justified in Islam to prevent men from feeling “tempted” by other, non-enslaved women.

According to a piece in the group’s full-colour magazine, which is published in English and evidently aimed at a Western audience, confirms the long-rumoured atrocities committed by the group in Iraq, where Yazidi women have reported being kidnapped, sold for a few dollars and repeatedly raped.

The latest issue of Dabiq magazine released on Sunday stated, “the enslaved Yazidi families are now sold by the Islamic State soldiers.” It added, “the Yazidi women and children were then divided according to the Sharia amongst the fighters of the Islamic State who participated in the Sinjar operations.”

Anyone opposing slavery in such circumstances is not a Muslim, the piece says. “Enslaving the families of the kuffar [non-believers] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Sharia that if one were to deny or mock, he would be denying or mocking the verses of the Qur’an… and thereby apostatizing from Islam.”

A Human Rights Watch report, which came out on Sunday, claimed hundreds of Yazidi men, women and children from Iraq are being held captive in makeshift detention facilities by the group.

The report follows two UN officials issuing a joint statement on the “barbaric acts” of sexual violence committed by ISIS fighters.

“We condemn, in the strongest terms, the explicit targeting of women and children and the barbaric acts the ‘Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’ has perpetrated on minorities in areas under its control, and we remind all armed groups that acts of sexual violence are grave human rights violations that can be considered as war crimes and crimes against humanity,” Nickolay Mladenov, special representative of the UN secretary-general for Iraq and Zainab Hawa Bangura, special representative of the secretary-general on sexual violence in conflict, said.

The statement, reported by Newsweek, cited evidence of “savage rapes” being used as weapons of war against women and teenage boys and girls belonging to the Yazidi, Christian, Turkomen and Shabak minority groups in Iraq.

Academic and Middle East expert Haleh Esfandiari has said IS allow their followers to rape captured girls and women as a “reward”.

“ISIS has received considerable world attention for its savage beheadings, executions of captured soldiers and men in conquered towns and villages, violence against Christians and Shiites, and the destruction of non-Sunni shrines and places of worship,” she blogged for the Wall Street Journal.

“But its barbarity against women has been treated as a side issue. Arab and Muslim governments, vocal on the threat ISIS poses to regional stability, have been virtually silent on ISIS’s systemic degradation, abuse, and humiliation of women.

“To the men of ISIS, women are an inferior race, to be enjoyed for sex and be discarded, or to be sold off as slaves.”

Amnesty International spokeswoman Donatella Rovera, who is in Iraq, told Huffington Post UK that, though the charity had not verified any cases of women suffering sexual abuse at the hands of IS, she said there was evidence that captured women were under “strong pressure to convert to Islam and strong pressure to marry (ISIS) fighters”.

Many of the women and girls have told horrific stories of abuse. One 15-year-old Yazidi girl who escaped from the group said she was trafficked across the border to Syria and sold to a man in Raqqa, before escaping to Turkey.

“They took girls to Syria to sell them,” she said, her body shyly hunched over as she spoke. “I was sold in Syria. I stayed about five days with my two sisters, then one of my sisters was sold and taken (back) to Mosul, and I remained in Syria.”

In Raqqa, she said, she was first married off to a Palestinian man. She claims she shot him, saying the Palestinian’s Iraqi housekeeper who was in a dispute with the man helped her by giving her a gun. She fled, but she had nowhere to run. So she went to the only place she knew, she said — the house where she was first held with the other girls in Raqqa.

There, the militants did not recognise her and sold her off again — for $1,000 to a Saudi fighter, she said. The Saudi militant took her to a house where he lived with other fighters. “He told me, ‘I’m going to change your name to Abeer, so your mother doesn’t recognize you,’” she said. “You’ll become Muslim, then I will marry you. But I refused to become a Muslim and that’s why I fled.”

Old 07-06-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

ISIS: Pigeon Genitals are Offensive to Islam

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgr...sive-to-islam/

The list of things offensive to Islam is never ending.

Opened diet cokes, kites, chess, other religions, women and now pigeons. Especially pigeons flying overhead.

ISIS clerics have banned pigeon breeding, which they say is an affront to Islam.

According to the Daily Mail, the jihadist organization that has taken over parts of Iraq and Syria believes that “the sight of birds’ genitals as they fly overhead is offensive to Islam.”

Anyone caught violating the new edict is in danger of being subjected to public flogging.

Earlier this year, there were reports that 15 young boys were arrested and at least three of them executed in eastern Iraq after they were found to be engaged in pigeon breeding.

The official ISIS edict states that the ban was instituted as a means “to put a stop to the greater criminal act of harming one’s Muslim and Muslim women neighbors, revealing the [pigeon’s] genitals and wasting time.”

Clearly Allah is at fault here for creating pigeons and making them fly overhead. The only sensible thing to do is to declare that Allah is offensive to Islam.

This is Islam. An endless well of insanity from which maddened clerics draw new bans on more lunatic things. Islam licenses rape, but bans pigeon breeding because that’s immoral.

Old 08-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...arabia-in-dock

The Guardian view on the flogging of Raif Badawi: Saudi Arabia is in the dock

Ensaf Haidar, the wife of jailed Saudi blogger Raif Badawi, at the annual meeting of the German section of Amnesty International in Dresden, Germany on 23 May 2015. Photograph: Arno Burgi/dpa/Corbis

The cruel and unjust sentence passed on the Saudi blogger Raif Badawi, 10 years in jail and 1,000 lashes, has been upheld by the supreme court in Riyadh. Hopes that the court might reduce or even commute the sentence, particularly as the holy fast of Ramadan begins next week, have been dashed. The only remaining appeal now is to the Saudi monarch, King Salman. From Quebec, where she has been granted asylum with their children, Mr Badawi’s wife Ensaf Haidar has said that she fears the public flogging – 50 lashes at a time every Friday after prayers – might resume as soon as this Friday. Mr Badawi had been whipped only once after his sentence was passed, and prison doctors deemed that he was too ill to be flogged again before his appeal was heard. Britain and its allies, conveniently meeting together at the G7 in Germany, must unite and condemn what is almost certainly a life-threatening sentence. They should stand together in defence of their shared values and demand his release.

Mr Badawi’s sentence is a brutal exercise in public intimidation. He has challenged Saudi Arabia’s autocratic and religious state, and even though his arguments could not be more carefully and modestly expressed, to hold them at all is incompatible with the regime under which he lives. His offence was to start a website, the Saudi Free Liberals forum, that argued for secularism and free speech. He carefully avoided direct criticism of the Saudi royal family, but – like many Arab thinkers before him –he is convinced that a separation of faith and state is the best course if his country is to have a future of what he calls “modernisation and hope”. In an expression of his convictions posted five years ago, he wrote: “States which are based on religion confine their people in the circle of faith and fear.” For this belief he faces a punishment from a state that was one of the handful never to endorse the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on the grounds that that document violates the precepts of Islam.

As this newspaper has argued before, Saudi Arabia ought to be treated as a global pariah. It is a source of a particular strain of jihadist poison, of fanatical preachers, and of young men, like the 9/11 hijackers, who threaten both the west and the whole Middle East by their readiness to fight, often in the cause of Wahhabist Islam. For the past month, a Saudi blockade has been imperilling thousands of innocent Yemenis, and aerial bombardment by Saudi jets is killing scores more. Yet the kingdom continues to be treated with honour by western powers. Britain buys Saudi oil and courts Saudi trade. Even free speech in the UK has been curtailed in order to avoid giving offence to so rich and powerful an ally. Of all the European powers, only Sweden has been prepared to jeopardise relations and its arms trade by taking a stand.

Mr Badawi will never have doubted what a challenge he posed to the kingdom. He will have understood the retribution that it was likely to bring down on his head. It is the kind of courage that demands to be recognised and honoured by everyone who respects human rights. We are and we remain Raif Badawi.

Old 08-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Malaysia’s dark journey toward an Islamic State

http://themalaymailonline.com/what-you-think/article/malaysias-dark-journey-toward-an-islamic-state-markus-russin

13 — In a global environment that reveres economic parameters more than the living condition of the human beings behind them Malaysia’s steady fall into a spiral of religious fundamentalism has successfully dodged serious international condemnation for years. A strong economy, particularly when compared with its Asean neighbours, has provided the government in Putrajaya with the necessary leverage to ignore fundamental human rights and continue to truncate what is left of them. Anwar Ibrahim’s recent conviction based on a law that must not exist in the first place might have been a slight temporary hiccup as hardly anyone doubts that it was more than a political campaign to weaken the opposition. Soon, however, it will have left the international conscience and at its current rate Malaysia’s societal and humanitarian decline will further accelerate.

Perhaps more than ever before the political elite surrounding Prime Minister Najib Razak are incapable of representing the population of Malaysia as a whole and in many instances reluctant to even try. Najib’s constant reminders that Islam is the official state religion often feel awkward and forced as if this regular reiteration of his litany was required to keep a dying patient alive.

They also expose the underlying quandary of the Malaysian government: if there somehow were a magical solution, it would not hesitate to change Malaysia from its current multi-ethnic, multi-opinion nature into a monolith of pious Muslims who blindly follow their religious and political leaders. When former Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi recently said — in the context of a commendable advice not to give in to the threats of extremism — that in his eyes Malaysia was “still a model of how a multiracial, multi-religious and multicultural country should be”, it might have felt like a failed attempt at humour if the topic at hand were less serious. In fact, the recent announcement by the Pew Research Centre that Muslims can be expected to constitute 72.4 per cent of the Malaysian population in 2050 must have been good news for many a policymaker across the states of Peninsular Malaysia: it would appear that things are going to become much easier for them.

However, at least two caveats need to be considered in order to evaluate this prognosis. Firstly, it seems to imply that average ethnically Malay citizens, the heart of Malaysia’s Muslim population, will remain comparatively poor, a factor classically associated with higher fertility rates. As the government has already succeeded in partly eradicating the economic disparity across ethnicities with controversial laws for decades, it can be assumed with some careful optimism that this aspect might further lose its relevance for demographic prognostications.

Secondly, the prognosis relies on the assumption that the currently religion-fuelled legal and political environment of Malaysia will not change during the next thirty-five years; concretely, that being a Muslim will continue to be an obligation, rather than a choice for those who happen to be born into a Malay family. In fact, it is this second caveat that exemplifies a factor that might determine whether the thin ice underneath the feet of open-minded Malaysians — regardless of ethnicity or religion — will break or not. To be born to Muslim parents in Malaysia means to live outside a modern world where individuals freely choose their religion or lack thereof — and this has serious implications on an individual’s social and personal life. The looming possibility of an implementation of hudud law, a Sharia-related piece of sexist and antediluvian jurisdiction encompassing corporal punishment for “crimes” like consensual sex between unmarried people or apostasy, two personal decisions that must never be penalized, in Kelantan, which has long been Malaysia’s most reactionary state in the political sphere, corroborates fears of an emerging Islamic state. The fact alone that such a policy can enter the political landscape as more than just a nightmarish phantasmagoria shows the negative potential for Malaysia to sink deeper and deeper into fundamentalist quagmire. The hackneyed argument that this is “what people want” seems to be at odds with the high number of laws created to ensure that what said people “want” perfectly coincides with what benefits the interests of the ones holding political and religious power.

The assurance that hudud — just like other laws affecting personal life decisions – will only apply to Muslims does not attenuate the severity of the problem in the slightest given that Islam is not a choice. Those who believe in Allah, but disagree with the increasingly overwhelming intrusions into their lives become ostracised or see no other way than to leave their homeland altogether. In a country as prosperous as Malaysia it is a strange anachronism that such a large percentage of the population appears to be blindly following the religious institution of Islam.

Yet, stabilising such a religious climate is crucial to those currently in charge of the country’s future not only in Malaysia: the truth that many individuals are essentially bullied into government-sanctioned versions of Islam might be one of the main reasons for the religion’s growth rate around the globe and the way by which several ideology-driven governments seem to be purposely isolating their respective populations from an increasingly interconnected world in the social and cultural domain. As it is always the case when religion enters politics, whether or not somebody believes is not at all a relevant question.

The religious institution is merely an instrument to enforce the continuation of the given power structures within a society. While policymakers struggle with unimportant questions like whether Muslims should be allowed to drink beer or touch dogs, the real problem lies at the very core of the political system: in the fact that Malaysia is a country with a state religion, namely Islam; and that said religion has been meddling with politics since the nation’s inception.

Although Islam is by far the most politicized religion of our times, the problems of political Islam do not derive from the specifics of this very religion, but from the simple fact that religion and politics never work well together. Any attempt to align an ancient institution that is out of touch with modern times with the specifics of contemporary democracy, which oppose many fundamental concepts of Islam or any other religion, is doomed from the start.

Basic psychological models have shown for decades that religious institutions will always lead to ostracism of those who do not comply and by definition this would be every non-Muslim and also every Muslim who questions the status quo alongside, due to the deeply engrained patriarchy and misogyny at the core of any institutionalized religion, women in general. The fact that, if anything, political Islam has become stronger in government and opposition in recent years is a red flag for everybody who still hopes that Malaysia can turn around and truly embrace its diverse heritage, making “1Malaysia” more than just a cringe-worthy propaganda campaign.

The political elite of Malaysia have created a nation unsettlingly resembling Apartheid South Africa or the pre-Civil Rights Movement United States. Instead of using its economic strength in order to realise its potential as a catalyst for open-minded, inclusive and humanitarian development within Asean — a role that now perhaps falls on the shaky shoulders of the new Indonesian president Joko Widodo (Jokowi) – Malaysia appears to be on a dangerous path toward a future more reminiscent of contemporary Saudi Arabia where rich and oppressive father figures have created what is essentially every misogynist’s wildest dream come true.

Although it is hard to imagine given the most recent manoeuvres in government and opposition, which both receive most of their legitimacy and power from Islamic drivel, maybe it is not too late yet for a political U-turn. A functioning and just society can only be created if religious institutions are kept out of politics and awareness of the inadequacy of political Islam seems to be on the rise within certain parts of the intellectual elite. Without fundamental change the religious and ethnic divide across the country’s population will only worsen and even literally tear the country apart as the dissatisfaction with the federal government keeps growing in the eastern states of Sabah and Sarawak.

Malaysia might for now continue to be a nation with a promising economic future, but with regard to its societal, humanitarian and cultural development its outlook remains depressingly bleak.

Old 08-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Islamic jihadists are 'pornography-obsessed w******', says Boris Johnson

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor...-10012523.html

London Mayor Boris Johnson has branded religious fundamentalists recruited by terror groups such as Islamic State (IS) as "w******" who are obsessed with pornography.
Mr Johnson took aim at Islamic extremists in an interview with The Sun newspaper, suggesting they were young men who were low on self-esteem.

According to the paper Mr Johnson said: "If you look at all the psychological profiling about bombers, they typically will look at porn. They are literally w******. Severe onanists.

"They are tortured. They will be very badly adjusted in their relations with women, and that is a symptom of their feeling of being failure and that the world is against them. They are not making it with girls and so they turn to other forms of spiritual comfort - which of course is no comfort.

"They are just young men in desperate need of self-esteem who do not have a particular mission in life, who feel that they are losers and this thing makes them feel strong - like winners."

He also said he felt efforts to tackle extremism should come from within Muslim communities but claimed clerics had not been "persuasive in the right way with these people".

More than 500 Britons are thought to have gone to Iraq and Syria to fight with IS, while a report this week found many Western women in IS were "desensitised" to violence carried out by the militants and encouraged it on social media.

It is not the first time Mr Johnson has been outspoken on terrorism - on a recent visit to the Kurdish regional capital Irbil, he called on the Government to supply sophisticated weaponry to Kurdish peshmerga fighters battling IS terrorists.

But he suggested that ministers were nervous about doing so because they feared they could be used by the Kurds to establish their own separate state, independent of the Iraqi government in Baghdad.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 09-06-2015 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

14 year-old girl kills 35 year-old husband

Repost from Coffeeshop talk:

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Gezawa (Nigeria) (AFP) - A packed Nigerian court heard testimony on Monday that a 14-year-old girl admitted to killing her 35-year-old husband with rat poison, and signed a police confession with a thumbprint because she cannot write.

Wasila Tasi'u, from a poor and deeply conservative Muslim family, has been charged with murdering her husband Umar Sani days after their marriage in northern Kano state.

Because she did not understand English, homicide investigator Abdullahi Adamu translated her statement from the Hausa language dominant in the region and gave her the document to sign.

She could not write her name, so "she had to use a thumbprint," he told the court during his testimony on the last day of the prosecution’s case.

The state's lawyers, who are seeking the death penalty, also called to the stand Tasi'u's "co-wife", a term referring to the woman -- identified as Ramatu -- whom the deceased farmer had married previously in a region where polygamy is widespread.

Ramatu said she got along well with Tasi'u and that the two had prepared the food together on April 5, the day Sani died.

She testified that because it was Tasi'u's turn to share a bed with Sani, Tasi'u was also entitled to serve him his meal.

"After putting the food in the dish I didn't see anybody put anything in it," Ramatu said.

She told the court she saw her husband sometime later being helped back to the house by a neighbour, unable to walk and foaming at the mouth.

As she spoke the court was overflowing, with people peering in through the open windows and a crowd so large it spilled out of the gallery door.

The case has sparked outrage among human rights activists who say Nigeria should be treating Tasi'u as a victim, noting the possibility that she was raped by the man she married.

But others in the region, including relatives of the defendant and the deceased, have rejected the notion that Tasi'u was forced into marriage.

They have said that 14 is a common age to marry in the deeply impoverished region and that Tasi'u chose Sani from among many suitors.

A motion by defence lawyers to have the case moved to juvenile court was rejected, despite claims by human rights lawyers that she is too young to stand trial for murder in a high court.

Further complicating the case is the role of sharia (Islamic law) in northern Nigeria, which allows children to marry according to some interpretations.

While sharia is technically in force in Kano, law enforcement officials have no guidelines concerning how it should be balanced with the secular criminal codes, creating a complex legal hybrid system.

According to Human Rights Watch, Nigeria is not known to have executed a juvenile offender since 1997, when the country was ruled by military dictator Sani Abacha.

The trial has been adjourned until February 16.

http://news.yahoo.com/nigeria-child-...194833359.html

Read the thread here

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me... Aren't you?

Old 09-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Nudist insults Sabah Minister, residents of Tawau

Malaysians react angrily to Emil Kaminski's expletive-laden insults on Facebook and Twitter while minister calls him a “monkey”

Source URL

PETALING JAYA: Notorious nudist Emil Kaminski not only committed a sacrilegious act by posing nude and urinating atop Mount Kinabalu with his group of friends, he has now taken to social media to insult Sabah’s Minister of Tourism, Culture & Environment.

“Masidi Manjun, you are an idiot, not a minister of tourism,” Kaminski tweeted following an earlier tweet that read: “Masidi Manjun, a Malaysian tourism minister, blames the earthquake on nudity,” showing his apparent confusion as it was Deputy Chief Minister and Huguon Siou Joseph Pairin Kitingan who said it and not the tourism minister.

However taking the insult in stride, Masidi shot back via his Twitter page: “Just got this very complimentary posting from the nudist. I say, ‘it takes a monkey to call another person a monkey’.”

Besides insulting the minister, Kaminski also wrote an expletive-laden and condescending posting on Facebook about the residents of Tawau when he wrote: “Hoooooooli crap, Mohamed Ali is running a shop in Tawau!?!?

“Anywho, the place is a shithole, but I am stuck here for a few more days until the whole ‘naked-on-a-mountain’ thing dies down.

“Luckily the dumbasses here have no internet and no idea!”

Reacting angrily to this latest rant, Facebook users left equally expletive-ridden postings on his wall with one Redknight Yan posting a line drawing of a middle finger while Mazliana Mazlan said: “No internet? No idea? Are you sure? That shows how shallow your mind is. Lol we were not born in the stone age.”

Mel Alfonso said: “Who are you trying to amuse with your silly actions on top of the mountain also negative and disgusting comments about people’s hometown, we love Sabah, this is where we born and you said the place is a shithole ? Yet you called us “dumbasses”, if you feel happy treating people like that, people will be happier to treat you the same way.”

Smidha Nair meanwhile said: “You Better Hope The Locals Can’t Locate Your Whereabouts Dummy! Why The Hell Should We Locals RESPECT Your DAMNED ILK… Get A Life Asshole!”

Yasmin Toruk: “You’re hiding but telling the whole world the place that you’re hiding now?? You are literally too stupid to insult! And by the way, we do have internet here asshole!”

Sabah Police Commissioner Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman said all five nudists would not be allowed to leave Sabah until investigations of their crime was wrapped up.

The group is being investigated under Section 290 of the Penal Code and are liable to a RM400 fine if convicted.

Old 09-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Israeli rabbi peddles ‘kosher’ pleasure with online sex shop

Source URL

ELAZAR: Their inspiration may be exotic — the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, Rome’s Colosseum — but rabbi Natan Alexander’s vibrators have a distinctly domestic goal: giving Orthodox Jewish couples gratification without the guilt.

Alexander, 34, was born in Sydney and now lives in a Jewish settlement in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

After studying religion and becoming a rabbi in Israel, he turned his hand to online sex counselling in a mission to spice up the love lives of the faithful.

“Giving pleasure to one’s wife is a religious obligation,” he told AFP. “Religious couples should be helped to better live their sexuality.”

He founded the Better2gether website where observant couples can peruse and purchase all sorts of sex aids, safe in the knowledge the products are kosher.

“Jewish law permits the use of these objects that can best help fulfil the commandment to give pleasure to one’s wife,” Alexander said.

“Better2gether is here to help couples enhance and strengthen relationships both emotionally and physically,” the website proclaims. “Our approach provides modesty, sensitivity, and confidentiality.”

Its online catalogue has an architectural flavour, offering vibrators modelled on landmarks including London’s Gherkin skyscraper, the fronds of Palm Island in Dubai and the spires and domes of Saint Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow’s Red Square.

Alexander is not the first cleric to publicly address sex and eroticism in marriage among Judaism’s deeply conservative community.

American Orthodox rabbi Shmuley Boteach had a blockbuster success with his 1999 book “Kosher Sex” and his 2009 followup “The Kosher Sutra” was also a bestseller.

“I think in our culture we suppress and deny a woman’s true erotic nature,” he said in a video promoting his 2014 work, “Kosher Lust”.

“Women today are loved but they’re not lusted after. They’re appreciated but not desired,” said Boteach, 49, whose website says that he has nine children and two grandchildren. “They’re complimented but their husbands aren’t ripping their clothes off.”

‘Proud to be a pioneer’

Alexander’s West Bank business has proved successful, counting satisfied customers in Israel but also as far afield as the United States, Britain, Australia and South Africa.

In spite of sales of approximately five items a day and more than 20,000 views of the website a month, he insists his online sex venture isn’t all about profit.

“I want to offer these services to allow religious couples access to pleasure without breaking religious laws,” he explained.

While the products are the same as those offered by sex shops everywhere, they are supplied in packages without the kind of racy illustrations that offend Orthodox sensitivities.

The site offers online counselling by what it says are professional sex therapists, couples counsellors and gynaecologists on issues which many couples find hard to raise with their rabbis.

Questions on premature ejaculation, penis size, orgasms and sexual positions are answered using language “respecting the rules of religious life,” Alexander said.

“Judaism gives an important place to sexual pleasure but it is still too often a taboo subject,” he added. “I am proud to be a pioneer in this field.”

- AFP

Old 09-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Most feel concert guidelines unfair to non-Muslims

Source URL

PETALING JAYA: Fans and entertainment companies have expressed mixed feelings about the updated set of guidelines the Department for Islamic Development Malaysia (Jakim) has proposed in regard to concerts by foreign artistes.

Among the rules are strict limitations on dressing, behaviour and performances as well as a proposal on gender segregation among those in the audience.

One K-Pop fan going by the name of Mia who said the guidelines were acceptable to her, including the requirement that males be separated from females, cautioned however that it should be implemented in stages.

She also felt that Jakim was not giving enough consideration to the non-Muslims in the audience. “We also have a lot of non-Muslims here in Malaysia, and they don’t mind if the artistes wear sexy attire,” she was quoted as saying in The Malaysian Insider while adding that when it came to implementing guidelines such as this, Jakim had to be fair.

Raihanna Aleesya shared Mia’s sentiments about fairness saying, “As guidelines, it is good. But separating men and women, I think we have to look at it from another angle… This is because we are living in a multi-racial and multi-religious country. We need to respect other races and also followers of other beliefs.”

When asked his opinion about Jakim’s guidelines, Muzzafar Salleh, a producer at music label Erama Creative, said: “It is probably true that the majority of the Malay fans will agree with such a ruling (gender segregation). But, what about the Chinese and Indian fans?”

Meanwhile Venus, the administrator of a local online K-Pop fan club said many fans were unhappy with Jakim’s guidelines, saying K-Pop was somehow singularly being targeted.

She also said many fans had expressed their willingness to work overtime in order to save enough money so they could go overseas to watch their favourite artistes perform live.

“A lot of the K-pop fans will not hesitate to go overseas to watch their idols’ perform if the artistes do not want to come here due to the strict ruling by the authorities,” Venus explained.

She also said there was no valid reason for the Islamic authorities to take such drastic action as many of the guidelines proposed were already in place and being adhered to strictly when foreign artistes were brought into the country by concert organisers and entertainment companies.

“They take their own initiative and look into the religious sensitivities in Malaysia.” she was quoted as saying.

Old 10-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ria-hotel.html

Kate Middleton's friend holds orgies in sharia hotel

The Duchess of Cambridge's friend has been staging sex parties in the country's first sharia hotel.

Emma Sayle, owner of Killing Kittens, a members-only sex-club, said the Bermondsey Square hotel in London is one of her preferred destinations for the self-styled ‘sexual elite’.

A friend of Kate Middleton's, Miss Sayle, 36, who attended Downe House boarding school with Prince Michael's daughter, Lady Gabriella Windsor, has used the four loft suites on the seventh floor of the hotel for her parties.

Emma Sayle and Kate Middleton lunching together in 2007 (Rex Features)

The £220-a-night hotel became the country's first sharia hotel last year, banning the sale of alcohol.

According to Miss Sayle, who is a member of Kate's rowing crew, The Sisterhood, the rules at Killing Kitten events state men can’t approach women at parties unless they know them, everyone wears a mask and single men aren't allowed.

She told Conference News: “A lot of our events are in high-end hotels such as The Wood Norton in Evesham and the Bermondsey Square hotel, London, among others."

A spokeswoman for the Bermondsey Square hotel said the sex parties took place in the four loft suites which meant there was no overlap with other guests.

She said: "Bermondsey Square Hotel has had a complete change of ownership in the last six months. The restaurant is undergoing refurbishment and the hotel remains a popular choice with business and leisure guests alike for its location and service. Over two years ago a number of rooms were booked by Killing Kittens on a couple of occasions. These were very discrete guests. We have not hosted events for a number of years and it is not something we will be looking to do in the future."

A spokeswoman for the Wood Norton hotel in Worcestershire, said: “I am aware of the company. We have held events organised by Killing Kittens in the past. They would have taken exclusive use. It’s not something we will be looking to do in the future. We have had a complete change of management in the last six months.”

Miss Sayle added: “They are private events for couples and girls so it’s definitely not about corporates organising a party for their staff.”

Her Killing Kittens brand also sells sexual aids and has organised “kidnap role play experiences” for £3,500.

In 2010 Miss Sayle was questioned by police after posting an update on her Facebook page saying: “Just had a two-hour shooting lesson. She will now be using this skill on the top of East London high rises to help with the UK's illegal immigrant problem.”

Old 10-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alleged rapist Haliffie Mamat said he just wanted to rob victim

[QUOTE=IwantbustyKim;13103345]http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...ted-rob-victim

The location where the alleged rape victim was kicked out of the car

wah........ nice location leh......... must go there and pcc liao.......
Old 10-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Samster

assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tunisia celebrating International Mini-skirt day against TRUNCATED

[QUOTE=IwantbustyKim;13106983]http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-32932003

The battle between the veil and the miniskirt

Two opposing campaigns arguing about what women should wear are gripping the Arab world.

bro........ can i request both a not?........ a nice zhao geng mini skirt and a air tight tudung......
Old 10-06-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=IwantbustyKim;13137614]Woman pleads for death to escape 30 times rape

rape asshole 30 times or die?........ the choice is clear........ drink pepsi cola.......
Old 10-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Source URL

New helpline, manual to help counter ISIS threat in Singapore

SINGAPORE - From early next month, members of the public seeking answers to questions on extremism and advice on religious matters can turn to a new helpline set up by a group of Islamic religious scholars and teachers.

The Religious Rehabilitation Group (RRG), formed in 2003 to counsel terror detainees and counter the Jemaah Islamiah threat, is hard at work extending its outreach efforts to derail radical propaganda spread by terrorist group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) as it continues to lure foreign fighters into its war.

The hotline, 1800-7747747, will be manned by RRG members. More details will be announced later.

The group is also going down to the ground, working with the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (Muis) to conduct outreach talks at mosques before Friday sermons. Its co-chair Hasbi Hassan and vice-chair Mohamed Ali started these sessions last Friday at the Al-Muttaqin Mosque in Ang Mo Kio and Darussalam Mosque in Clementi.

Meanwhile, RRG counsellors will have clear guidelines to refer to with the launch of a third counsellor's manual. This manual, produced by the RRG, focuses on refuting ISIS' extremist narrative and making clear how they are not relevant to Singapore Muslims in particular.

These measures taken by the RRG to tackle the growing terrorism threat were lauded by Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for National Security Teo Chee Hean at the group's annual retreat on Tuesday.

News broke last month of a self-radicalised Singaporean student detained in April under the Internal Security Act. He had made plans to join ISIS, and had also planned to carry out terrorist attacks in Singapore - including the assassination of President Tony Tan Keng Yam and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

Another 17-year-old was arrested in May for further investigations.

These two cases highlight the urgent need to deal with the ISIS threat, said Mr Teo, who is also Home Affairs Minister. Speaking in Malay, he urged the community to work together to protect youths from radical ideology, and suggested three ways they could better tackle concerns of terrorism.

First, religious teachers must work with MUIS and groups like the RRG and Pergas to develop an ideology that counters ISIS' radical take on the religion. This should be attuned to Singapore's context - a multiracial, multireligious society - he added.

Second, the RRG and other community groups should work with young people to reach out to youths - who are most vulnerable to the spread of extremist propaganda online - through social media and the Internet.

Mr Teo said: "Just as ISIS has used social media to provide religious justifications for its various actions, our responses have to be equally, if not more, dynamic."

And third, he said, Singapore needs to go beyond countering distorted and radical ideology, and put out a positive agenda that allows the different communities to live together peacefully.

"This is a precious legacy built by our founding leaders and Pioneers. We want our youths to also appreciate the racial and religious harmony that we enjoy today," said Mr Teo.

"This peace and stability serves as the foundation for our social and economic development - allowing Singaporeans of all races and religions to receive good education, take up good jobs, and bring up children in a safe and secure environment."

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin....8g7Utuco.dpuf

We should do our part in Singapore by identifying all those ISIS fanboys or Sympathizers and report them as soon as possible before anything happens. The earlier the better.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1