The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

My very first encounter with a maid. It was my primary school friend's maid. Although she was almost 15 years older than me, I felt she got the hots for me. I was supposed to meet my friend at 3pm that day, but I purposely reached way earlier, claiming I forgot the time. The maid made the first move and the rest was history.

It was good to be young a fit last time. Had a few rounds the next 24 hours, including 2 secret rounds with the maid again.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My very first encounter with a maid. It was my primary school friend's maid. Although she was almost 15 years older than me, I felt she got the hots for me. I was supposed to meet my friend at 3pm that day, but I purposely reached way earlier, claiming I forgot the time. The maid made the first move and the rest was history.

It was good to be young a fit last time. Had a few rounds the next 24 hours, including 2 secret rounds with the maid again.
Wah bro, I also started with maids from around that time. I've to say, it was great fucking so much while friends in school all just talking about it.
Old 22-07-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Find a time to message her and tell her you are around her vicinity and whether she got time for coffee/ciggie break and take it from there...

returned you 17 points.
Old 22-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

When the COVID restrictions were lifted, my vendor invited me to a award ceremony. At the end of the event, I was flushed but not drunk. She was nice and offered to send me home. I took the chance to feel her up a little and start to have a "horny" talk. She was embarrassed and shy but I could see she was interested to carry on hearing the conversation.

I acted out being really horny and wanted a blowjob from her. I thought she will reject but she drove me to her office carpark and parked at the end beside a huge pillar. She unzipped my pants and started stroking my dick. She struggled to put my cock into her mouth but slowly she succeeded. After a while, she stopped sucking and I thought it was over. She slapped me hard and told me "Horny monster, you made me so wet now." She nudged me to move and she lowered the seats. She pulled up her dress and started to ride me. I could feel her thin underwear rubbing against my shaft. She was relentless in her riding and came 3 times before she pulled out and took my cum in her mouth. I really fell asleep hard after I cum.

She drove us to a park and woke me up. I act blur asking about what happened. I acted apologetic and she did not mention our sex in the car. She admitted it was fun after a stressful year and wanted to continue for the night. We went to a budget hotel to clean up and we fucked another 2 rounds that night.
Old 22-07-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Wah bro, I also started with maids from around that time. I've to say, it was great fucking so much while friends in school all just talking about it.
That's true. For some reasons although I have the good boy vibe, girls (even my teacher) seem to have a hint that I have fucked a few girls already. Somehow they feel very relaxed around me taking about girl stuff and dirty jokes.
Old 22-07-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

Quote:
That's true. For some reasons although I have the good boy vibe, girls (even my teacher) seem to have a hint that I have fucked a few girls already. Somehow they feel very relaxed around me taking about girl stuff and dirty jokes.
Bro

Alway enjoy listening to your stories and experiences all these year. Glad you are still updating.

Share more Le.
Old 23-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
When the COVID restrictions were lifted, my vendor invited me to a award ceremony. At the end of the event, I was flushed but not drunk. She was nice and offered to send me home. I took the chance to feel her up a little and start to have a "horny" talk. She was embarrassed and shy but I could see she was interested to carry on hearing the conversation.

I acted out being really horny and wanted a blowjob from her. I thought she will reject but she drove me to her office carpark and parked at the end beside a huge pillar. She unzipped my pants and started stroking my dick. She struggled to put my cock into her mouth but slowly she succeeded. After a while, she stopped sucking and I thought it was over. She slapped me hard and told me "Horny monster, you made me so wet now." She nudged me to move and she lowered the seats. She pulled up her dress and started to ride me. I could feel her thin underwear rubbing against my shaft. She was relentless in her riding and came 3 times before she pulled out and took my cum in her mouth. I really fell asleep hard after I cum.

She drove us to a park and woke me up. I act blur asking about what happened. I acted apologetic and she did not mention our sex in the car. She admitted it was fun after a stressful year and wanted to continue for the night. We went to a budget hotel to clean up and we fucked another 2 rounds that night.
Hot share bro 😁
Old 23-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Pinoy model (deleted) on IG (dont ask me for contact i wont share out of privacy plus she rtc today)

Its paid but in my limited chionging days shes the hottest so far and i think shes some kind of celeb back home. But i also suspect shes post op trans

Dont bother try to msg her, she rtc today and her attitude really cannot make it. Just wanted to share a 9/10 girl imo lol. Also managed to get for a reasonable price so a very unexpected bonk
i got a feeling we are tunnel bros. was your deed done at a hotel near CQ? if yes then i think its her hahaha
Old 23-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice one bro, sometimes it is good to act blur
Old 23-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When the COVID restrictions were lifted, my vendor invited me to a award ceremony. .
Welcome back
Old 23-07-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
Was eating tenderbest at a coffeeshop in Yishun. It’s right opposite a secondary school. Wanted to see if there’s any Teachers. Sadly nope. Saw a lady looking not bad. Let’s call her J-lyn. Added her up and less than one mins accepted request. Long story cut short.

Malaysian WP Holder
Just came SG last year work in some beauty stuff
Boyfriend is a PR
Boyfriend divorce with kids
Staying with boyfriend and some other guys

She quarrel with her boyfriend that day and she was not working. She carried on complaining that his boyfriend always think about ex wife and kids she’s jealous. Chat for around 30 mins I asked her where she stays and she’s just blocks away. Took another 30 mins to convince her out for a coffee. Surprisingly when we met up she was pretty friendly but honestly a 4/10 rate. Her legs had many scars and had dry skin which I was not very keen. As usual we chatted about how they met and got tgt and how sex life have been for them. I was not very concerned as she’s not my type but she suddenly asked me

“I’m pretty sure someone else would want me, I am good on bed so guys will like right?”
I disturbed and reply “how good is your good first? I also not your boyfriend”
She replied “You believe you cannot last for 5 mins?”
All I said is “Challenge accepted what if I can last more than 5 mins?”

Next moment she’s in my house and guess what. The first load was 24 mins. Don’t ask me how I know she timed it from the moment we start. Don’t deny she’s not bad but not to the extend of 5 mins or lesser. We had 3 rounds that day. The disturbing part is she will keep saying about her boyfriend and boyfriend ex wife stuff even during the process. I think she treats it as a revenge sex which made her very pretty much doing most of the job. After the three loads while heading back to Yishun she started feeling guilty and told me she shouldn’t have done that and she feels bad that she finds it exciting. Subsequently, while chatting she is always complaining about life, work, boyfriend and I decided to delete and block her. Very negative on everything. But yeah just another unexpected encounter after sometime
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Personally, I dont mind as I have learnt to switch off from such people...I've met so many of such ppl in my lifetime...

I'll just use her as a tool for sextification...and the angrier she gets, the most vigorous the session will be...physical and mental release...

Thanks bro for the reminder. Decided to listen to your advice, added J-lyn back and told her something happened to my family and she was okay. Initially said she’s not gonna make the same mistake again etc but when her boyfriend is not around she starts all the hanky panky again. She’s planning a day where her bf and room mates are out and she wants me to head over. Apparently she stays just next to the coffeeshop we met. Haven accept or reject. She’s super kinky but I don’t think is a safe idea. Tbh I feel like she really wants a lot of revenge 🫢

Last edited by Unrevealedbro; 24-07-2022 at 01:27 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If you play along and oblige be going over, what if her bf or roommates come back? You will be chopped into pieces.
Besides, there are plenty of fishes out there, why pick a 4/10, CMI and take such risk?
Old 24-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
She’s planning a day where her bf and room mates are out and she wants me to head over. Apparently she stays just next to the coffeeshop we met. Haven accept or reject. She’s super kinky
Your instincts are telling you she is a troublesome girl. Yet you are so horny you are willing to take big risks. You even brought her home so she already knows where you stay. If she wants to be sticky, where else can you hide?

Now she wants you to go over when her bf and mates are out. If they come back unexpectedly, where can you hide? Will end up as a manslaughter case or not? High risk location with super needy girl.

And if you still don't think it's risky, all these events take place in... Yishun right? Yishun is like the place for the weirdest storylines in Singapore
Old 24-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If you play along and oblige be going over, what if her bf or roommates come back? You will be chopped into pieces.
Besides, there are plenty of fishes out there, why pick a 4/10, CMI and take such risk?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Your instincts are telling you she is a troublesome girl. Yet you are so horny you are willing to take big risks. You even brought her home so she already knows where you stay. If she wants to be sticky, where else can you hide?

Now she wants you to go over when her bf and mates are out. If they come back unexpectedly, where can you hide? Will end up as a manslaughter case or not? High risk location with super needy girl.

And if you still don't think it's risky, all these events take place in... Yishun right? Yishun is like the place for the weirdest storylines in Singapore
Don’t worry guys. I’m just taking it as an entertainment. I have a regular fb and not that foolish to oblige to it. Just wondering what is she thinking. But anyways, thanks man! Appreciate the reminders despite me just venting. She’s obviously abit too out of the line and not the right one for something long term discreet. At the rate the hatred she have won’t be even surprised she confess herself to get back on the guy
Old 24-07-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Were you in primary school ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1