The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 08-07-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
I think 5520 is a good SYT recommendation at $150. I've not tried. But Dome1 is giving serious competition. 150-180/2/90 is equally attractive
Dome 1 will always be cheaper than Dome 2, but if you want PRC, she's probably as good as it gets.
Old 08-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Dome 1 will always be cheaper than Dome 2, but if you want PRC, she's probably as good as it gets.
Agreed, that's the difference. Services wise, a lot of difference. D2 selection is more challenging
Old 09-07-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Hornygentleman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Irrelevant post

Last edited by Hornygentleman; 09-07-2023 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold

https://t TV ip-22.com/girl.php?id=5573

Anyone tried before? Looks too good to be true but so enticing.

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 10-07-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
AnZai123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnZai123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Yes.Indeed a fucking good bonk with a real SYT.
Tested her when she was still very fresh.
Too bad she changed location to GL.
Legit.. I have to put this here. Actual person really 0 discount from video. Overall in fact much better in proportion. Boobs maybe a big B instead, not to a full C yet but still a handful. Very accomadating SYT confirmed. BBBJ was also good. FJ, however, not on a low milege kind, but also due to environment i feel(will elaborate more)

Overall, still a good SYT bonk but be prepared to not fully enjoy.

First of all, its in a "whore house". Those kind you enter, pay, then this old auntie lead u into a room and ask u to shower and wait. Waiting time was horrible.. I noticed the "receptionist" was the one replying all the girls message. Purposely made noise at the 20 min mark but was told she was "busy". I waited for about total 35 mins before she entered the room. Room, however, was spacious and with very dim lights, but that still didnt stop me from admiring her pretty and SYT looks. Very good service and willing to go all positions. But she is a little jumpy and may rush if you take too long. Attribute that to the fact she in maintained in a "whore house". I feel that if she comes out and do solo on her own, probably much better service and earnings to herself.

Above is just my own opinions.. YMMV.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnZai123 View Post
Legit..

First of all, its in a "whore house". Those kind you enter, pay, then this old auntie lead u into a room and ask u to shower and wait. Waiting time was horrible.. I noticed the "receptionist" was the one replying all the girls message. Purposely made noise at the 20 min mark but was told she was "busy". I waited for about total 35 mins before she entered the room. Room, however, was spacious and with very dim lights, but that still didnt stop me from admiring her pretty and SYT looks. Very good service and willing to go all positions. But she is a little jumpy and may rush if you take too long. Attribute that to the fact she in maintained in a "whore house". I feel that if she comes out and do solo on her own, probably much better service and earnings to herself.

Thanks for the information. I was expecting it to be a condo. Hate those whore house. Terrible environment & dim lightings.

does the room comes with attached bathroom, i.e. those space cubicle types?
Old 12-07-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Legit.. I have to put this here. Actual person really 0 discount from video. Overall in fact much better in proportion. Boobs maybe a big B instead, not to a full C yet but still a handful. Very accomadating SYT confirmed. BBBJ was also good. FJ, however, not on a low milege kind, but also due to environment i feel(will elaborate more)

Upz you 17.
Yes.Same type of “ whore house “ at B area when i visit her when she just landed.
Counter auntie has at least 15 phone on her table replying.
Pay $.Wait in room.Fuck and go.

She will be a star if she ventures out on her own.

Ejazz
Old 13-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

AnZai123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnZai123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Thanks for the information. I was expecting it to be a condo. Hate those whore house. Terrible environment & dim lightings.

does the room comes with attached bathroom, i.e. those space cubicle types?
Saving grace is yes, spacious room with own shower cubicle unit. But dim lighting and blocked out windows is a sure thing.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Upz you 17.
Yes.Same type of “ whore house “ at B area when i visit her when she just landed.
Counter auntie has at least 15 phone on her table replying.
Pay $.Wait in room.Fuck and go.

She will be a star if she ventures out on her own.

Ejazz
Thanks for the upz. Yes agree to it completely.. she will be angpai if she come out to venture on her own.
Old 14-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm43.com/girl.php?id=5849

anyone tried this
Old 16-07-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 1
MywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Good bonks btw.

Had Evelyn, (tt5578)

Location is central, parking is convenient.
Looks easily a 9/10, extremely pretty, looks exactly like the video holding the dollar note, GFE is decent, can tell she is new to this line. Slim as well, unshaven but no smell and gave her a good licking and she shivers , tight and will hug during missionary. BBBJ quite good, i nearly shot in her cute young mouth. Overall a solid bonk if looking for syt, age wise, 22-28

Had xuan xuan (tt5369)

Location G area, parking can be difficult especially peak hr, parallel parking.
Looks like photo, perhaps a 7-8, a young milf type, quite pretty, Service is very good, offered water, very polite and slim as well, but she is quite tall, around 170-172 kind of height. Will shower and wash very clean, is unshaven as well no smell. Very wet easily, rub my capped dick on her pussy and instantly wet liao, sibei solid. BBBJ solid as well, sloppy type and lot of saliva on my cock.

Overall a solid bonk for a young milf for the price/
Hi bro, is Evelyn tt5578 no longer available? Can’t seem to find her on website. Thanks in advance!
Old 16-07-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Saving grace is yes, spacious room with own shower cubicle unit. But dim lighting and blocked out windows is a sure thing.
Just tried her out and back to provide a FR here

Yes she is indeed 100% SYT, like how she looks like in the video. She's not tall & leggy, but definitely a petite SYT with cute GND vibes.

When she first entered the room, she looks a bit reserved and I was worried that she might be difficult to connect. But it turned out that she has just woken from her nap lol. She's friendly & accommodating after warming up.

Room-wise, it was those typical whore house that are extremely dimmed and comes with a space capsule shower. I felt that I was unable to enjoy fully as the room was too dark that I can't really see clearly. Yes the environment matters to me. Hence I always prefer gg to cat150 legal houses as the room are usually better conditions than these whore house.

But she is definitely a gem and good find amongst the current pool.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

If any bros plan to go to M5567 Tian Tian and the girls at her place. Its a F shop.

Last edited by yumihisoka; 19-07-2023 at 12:09 AM.
Old 19-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.impmm43.com/girl.php?id=5815
Name 姓名 : Lucky (5815号)
Damage 价格:$150/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

DO NOT GO.

I recently visited this dome again after my fav. local FL took a break. Super disappointed.

I am 100% sure the comments are of other FLs or fake, because the location is VERY dangerous. When I entered the lobby, there was a local guy in jeans and fanny pouch (you should know what i mean) standing at the outside and asking why I was there. I took a detour and called her, then she redirected me to an alternate entrance. The location is full of foreign workers and the entire place just very very very messy.

Prior to the trip, i confirmed if she can do bath oral sex and CIM, she reply "can".

When i reach, knn this cannot, that cannot. She also told me is not 60mins, is 45mins. The "Services" under impmm page are all, according to her, additional add-ons and need to pay extra.

Please avoid her at all cost, damn disappointed. Waste of $.
Old 21-07-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mrtehteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanren tiantang-15.org/detail.html?id=2730

Look juicy, anyone try before?

Last edited by mrtehteh; 22-07-2023 at 11:25 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1