The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Skills future

Where are you bro ILOCK..?

2 weeks since your last update, many of your loyal readers are suffering from massive withdrawal symptoms...
Old 03-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Where are you bro ILOCK..?

2 weeks since your last update, many of your loyal readers are suffering from massive withdrawal symptoms...
Bro ilock mentioned that he is going on a break for a while. Do check out his website for more updates and other stories

I'm patiently waiting for it too. Haha
Old 03-06-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiotok View Post
I'm patiently waiting for it too. Haha
Same here too
Old 03-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
LoweTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do update soon again TS
Old 04-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
yellowdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very tok kong story, please continue TS

Last edited by yellowdove; 04-06-2021 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looking forward to the continuation of this awesome story!
Old 11-06-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
jianfu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story TS, waiting for next update.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

“Hello? You there Jerry ? “ Sulyani asked.

“yeah, yeah, I’m here… sorry…” I quickly replied. “ Errmmm.. I think ermmm… maybe something sporty…. Errm… you know….shoes…. ready to run … workout attire should be fine…what do you usually wear when you exercise..? something light ? airy…? ”

Sulyani laughed.

“So you’re saying you want to see me in tights, running shoes and sports bra…?” She teased.

“No no no, of course not… I didn’t mean it that way… I just… I just…” I stammered and tried to think of a reason when Sulyani said she was just teasing me.

“I’m just kidding…. I can do 5km in 50 mins if you’re interested to see me sweat…” She teased.

“That’s really fast, I can only manage an hour at that distance…and I’m probably going to pant like a dog after I’m done…” I admitted.

“Looks like it’s going to be a sweaty date with lots of panting I guess.” Sulyani laughed over the phone.

“wow…. i…ermm… I definitely wasn’t expecting that from you…” I said.

“hahha, sorry, it’s just that it’s been a while since someone asked me out.”

“haha, it’s been a while since I asked someone out too.” I admitted. “ ermmm, I see you at say…11am ? at…. Old airport road food centre… vicinity…“

“ Alright…I’ll call when I’m there…hope we can save your friend.” She said, from her tone, I could tell she thinks I’m joking.

“See you Sulyani…”

“My friends call me Sue..” she offered.

“See you soon Sue.” I laughed and so did she as we hung up on each other.

30th December 2018
Sunday
6am

I’m back at the market again.
If Hock Chuan is going to kill himself, I’m going to fucking knock some sense into him before he does. Hell, maybe I can even knock him out or something, then I get to go pant and sweat with Sulyani in peace.

The seat I took the day earlier is occupied. So I took another table at the corner as I waited for Hock Chuan to appear.
However, when I saw him again, I felt goosebumps appearing all over my body.
It’s weird.
It’s just darn weird.

It’s a different day, a different seat but I’m looking at exactly the same thing.

Hock Chuan shuffled in slowly from my right near the stall selling traditional kuehs. He bought something from the stall before moving a few steps down to the next one.
He gestured what he wanted to the stall owner with the same hand holding the kuehs and moments later, a piping hot plate of fried noodles with luncheon meat, fried fish fillet & sunny side up egg appeared on his hand.

It’s like someone hit the rewind button. He was wearing the same top, the same pants. Hock Chuan bought the same food, from the same stores in the same order.

Turning around to look for a seat, Hock Chuan took two steps before he stopped. With the plate of food on his hand, he broke into a smile without looking at me directly. He knew I was there at another seat.
Hock Chuan turned towards me. Without a word, he made his way towards my table. Setting his food down, he gestures to the same drinks stall, asking if I would like another coffee.

I felt like I was sucked into some ground hog day shit and everything is repeating itself.

“ Ba…..Black. No sugar.” I said.
“you must be a bitter man…” he repeated what he said to me the day before going ahead to place the order.

Hock Chuan sat the drinks in front of me before taking his time to lower his body down into the seat. It’s a Deja vu moment.

I did not speak. I just looked at him, my eyes transfixed at what he is doing.
He took a mouthful of the fried noodles before chomping down on a bite of the fried fillet. The crunch, the grease on his lips and the manner in which he is eating, I’ve seen it all before.

I was rendered speechless as I looked at him.

“Do you see how meaningless my life is Jerry ? “ he said without looking at me.

Hock Chuan told me he does the same thing everyday. If I was not there, he will be having breakfast alone, eating the same thing, repeating his day over and over again.

“what kind of fuck up nonsense are you going about ?” I said a little too loudly, drawing the ire of the neighbouring table.

He can make the choice of what he wants to do everyday, there’s no need to come to the same market, eat at the same stall, do the same thing. It doesn’t make sense.

“do something different for fuck sake, go to another place for breakfast, what is stopping you ? “ I said.

“yes, today, I’m going to do something different..” Hock Chuan said with a grin.

“you’re going to kill yourself today….am I right ? “ I asked.

Hock Chuan nodded as he took another mouthful of noodles while looking at me.

“why…. The fuck would you do that… ? “

“some things has to happen, in order to spark of a chain reaction for other things to happen.”

“bullshit… how would your death change anything ? “ I said.

He did not answer me and I changed my direction of questioning.

I want to know why he went to jail.
“you were jailed for robbery and assault right ? “

“yes.”

“who did you rob ? and who did you assault ? “

“I robbed my daughter, and I assaulted my wife, my wife is now lying on a bed and in a coma for the past few years…”

The coffee I was about to bring to my lips halted in mid-air.

“what the fuck is wrong with you…?” I asked in disbelief.

“it’s what I have to do…” he said with a hint of sadness.” She will wake soon.”

“stop giving me that shit.” I set the coffee down and glared at him while Hock chuan continued giving me the nonchalant expression.

“all of these…..this… you.. killing yourself so something else happens….all these can stop… ok ? you have my attention now…just tell me what you want me to do….i’ll do it… it’s simple as that…I’ll do it… don’t fucking die.” I said in a harsh whisper.
Putting down his chopsticks, Hock Chuan referenced a game of chess while explaining his perspective.

If the situation calls for it, you will have to sacrifice your pawns and knights to check the king.

“Beating up your wife into a coma ? Robbing your own daughter ? Does this even make sense to you ? “
Hock Chuan smiled but said nothing, he went ahead to polish up the rest of his noodles before speaking.
“I am but a small pawn in a big game… and my time is up.”

“bullshit….don’t make sense to me…not a single bit.”

“By that logic you are going by, anything and everything you do not comprehend will not make sense to you.” Hock Chuan said and as the words sank into my heart, I went quiet for a moment.

Seeing that he has me where he wanted, he took a sip of his coffee and continued.

“Algebra and trigonometry will not make sense to a kid just learning to count, Engineering formulas will not make sense to the hawker preparing my breakfast….and I can go on..…”

“but..”

Holding up a palm to stop me from talking, he told me to pay attention to what he is about to say.
“Jerry, you are going to be put in a position where you can save a lot of lives… you cannot save everyone, but I know you are going to try and save as many as you can.” He said. “that’s who you are.”

“Hock chuan… i..” He went on talking, cutting me off.

“Today is the last day you are going to see me alive, nothing you do will change this……”

“woah woah woah…wait..wait wait..relax bro…”

“listen carefully to what I have to say Jerry.” Hock Chuan said. “when the reunion begins….it is a sign that the wheels have started to turn.”

“reunion dinner is not due until fucking Chinese new year dude…what wheels ? apply the brakes on the wheels.” I interrupted but Hock Chuan continued speaking.

“That will mark the start of your next adventure… I know you are someone who will not sit by and watch something happen if you know you can stop it…but my advice to you….. sometimes, choosing not to see what is in front of you is necessary….”

“errrr….can you just use fucking simple English..?”

“the newspaper you have been reading the past few months…there are articles about visually impaired people going missing…”

“oh yeah, what was that about…? “

“you’ll find out soon enough….everything happens for a reason Jerry… the people you saved…the lives you affected…the connections you made so far…it will all come together..”

“something changed when I told you what Suwen said yesterday….” I blurted out abruptly. “ If she did not say that, would it make a difference ? “

“yes it would.” Hock Chuan replied while stirring his coffee.” If she ignored you, if she rejected you, I will say with confidence you can stop my death.”

“I’m going to go where you go, do what you do, you will not take your own life… not on my watch..” I said.

“hahhaha” He laughed heartily as he drank his coffee. “what about your date with Sulyani ?”

“it’s going to be an interesting first date for us…trying to save a life…I’m sure that will leave an impression.”

“I can tell you it’s going to be an interesting first date…. But I’m not so sure about you saving a life.” Hock Chuan taunted.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

“we’ll see.” I said.

“we’ll see” Hock Chuan replied without hesitation.

………………………………..

I sat opposite Hock Chuan and he did not seem like he was in a hurry. He took his time drinking his coffee and eating his breakfast, enjoying what I assume will be his last meals.

Not wanting to wait for things to happen, I tried to map out what will possibly happen in the next few hours. I can run pretty fast, there’s no way Hock Chuan can outrun me. I just need to stick close to him.
He can try to lose me in a crowd but there’s nothing stopping me from holding onto him or putting my arm around his shoulder.

Block 11a, multi-storey carpark, level 3B. 2.15pm. That was what Suwen said. I can catch Hock Chuan’s pen if I’m there at that exact moment. I’m not going to lose sight of him but if I do, I just need to make sure I’m at that spot at 2.15pm.

As I was getting lost in my thoughts, a visually impaired man approached our table with packets of napkins.

“Tissue paper ? 3 for $1 “ He said.

Hock Chuan gave him $2 and so did I, we only took 1 packet of napkins from the man.

“thank you, thank you so much.” The man replied.

He looks around my age, his hair is greasy and could probably use a wash. The clothes he was wearing is old and dated but still clean.
Carrying a large bag of napkins and wet tissues on his shoulder, the man moved from table to table, tapping with his stick to feel his way around.

“Eat breakfast already Ah Fu ? “ Hock Chuan said.

“Ehhh.. Hock Chuan…it’s you..”

“come come, sit… I buy you coffee.” Hock Chuan shifted to the side of the table, making space for Ah Fu.

Not wanting Hock Chuan to use the excuse to disappear, I offered to get another round of coffee for everyone.

I kept my eyes on Hock Chuan while ordering. He talked to Ah Fu casually like old friends who see each other everyday at the market.

Bringing the drinks back to the table, I overheard Ah Fu telling Hock Chuan that his mother’s medical bills is coming to 40k.
“how to pay ? I die also no money to pay the hospital.” He lamented. “still got other bills, every time open letter box… every letter asking for money...nowadays, the only people sending letters to you are the ones asking for money.”

Ah Fu’s mother suffered from a slew of ailments from diabetes to high blood pressure. She is wheelchair bound and Ah Fu’s napkin sales really helped with the household expenses. He comes out for a few hours to make some money before rushing back home to take care of his mother. In the evening after she sleeps, he will moonlight as a masseuse around the vicinity.

Ah Fu had an older brother but he passed away in a car accident. The burden of caring for his aged mother then fell onto his shoulder. The conversation between the 2 man then drifted to the usual topics. High cost of living in Singapore, everything is expensive, we are moving too fast, people like them are getting left behind.

“sometimes I think maybe it’s better to die ah… die already no worries…” Ah Fu said.

“don’t say things like that, I’m sure there’s a solution…” I said.

Draining his coffee from the cup, Ah Fu thanked me for supporting his small business and for the coffee.
“I need to go make some more money..” he said

As Ah Fu tapped his way down other tables, it suddenly struck me that this meeting may not be just a simple chanced encounter.

“Don’t tell me he is the next one to disappear..” I said, referring to the people going missing in the previous articles.

Hock Chuan smiled and shrugged his shoulders.
“I don’t know Jerry… I really don’t know.”

10.45am

Hock Chuan got up from the seat and I followed suit.
I asked him which block of flat is he staying at.

“block 12. You want to come up for tea?” Hock Chuan said with a grin.

“sure. Why not?”

Base on what I remembered block 12 is right in front of the carpark which is block 11A.

Taking the path to his place, I was about to ask Hock Chuan about his wife when a car screeched to a stop just when we are about to cross a small road to block 12.

It’s a old Mercedes and I saw the reverse light come on.

The car backed up until the driver’s side is right in front of me. When the window came down, I froze and felt a chill like someone just opened the freezer door in front of me.

Sitting in the car is someone I never thought I would see again.

The businessman.

Bobby.

Sitting on the passenger seat, is the Irish man who is peering out Bobby’s side and squinting his eyes at me.

“OYYY! YOU!” Corner shouted.

I panicked and I reacted instantly.
“fuck !” I cursed and I immediately turned and started running.

I bolted and turned back in time to see Conor and Bobby getting out of the car and staring at me while gesturing wildly. Hock Chuan gave me a eerie grin, adding to the frustration I was feeling.

I don’t know why Bobby and Conor is together but seeing them backing their car towards me, it must not be good news. I checked again and saw that they are not in pursuit, instead, they got back into their car.

Taking a circuitous route, I plot my path back to Hock Chuan’s block. Bobby and Conor are headed into the multi storey carpark. I just need to avoid that place for now.

My phone started ringing and it’s Sulyani.

“Hi Sue,” I picked up the phone while trying to catch my breath.

“You started running without me ? “ she asked.

“No…no… errmm.. where are you… ? “ I said while looking around the estate.
The market is now to my right, to my left is a open field with block 1 at it’s rear. Looking down at my feet, I jumped off the carpark lot 14 I was standing on and back onto the pavement.

“why are you so jumpy?”
Turning again to look at the direction of the market, I saw Sulyani waving at me. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her.
She’s gorgeous.

Dressed in a pair of black running tights complete with white sneakers, she walked up to me while hanging up the phone. She’s dressed for a workout alright with her pastel coloured sports bra showing from under her loose t-shirt.
Her hair is tied up in a tight bun and she carried a drawstring bag.

“hey…”

“hi…” I said, barely able to tear my eyes off her body.

“so… where is the guy you want to save ? “ Sulyani asked.

“I..err… lost him…” I said sheepishly “but I know where he’ll be later at 2.15pm.”

She gave me a raised eyebrow before nodding slowly, probably thinking I’m weird.

I don’t have Hock Chuan’s number, I don’t know his address, it doesn’t make sense to go searching for him around that area especially with Bobby and Conor around, so I figure the best thing I can do, is to go for my date.

Sulyani didn’t mind having lunch at the hawker centre. We got a table at the corner and both of us just started digging into our meals when I saw Sulyani’s eyes widened as she looked behind me.

Raising a hand up as if she was waving to someone, I turned and a dreadful feeling starts to fill my tummy.

“yo bro… “ Sulyani said while fist bumping Chan, her colleague I saved together with her that day near Botanic garden.

“what you doing here ? “ Chan asked.” Come all the way here to eat ah ? “

Looking at me, Chan immediately paused and I could see him searching his memory because he recognised me.

“oh… you’re that weird smoking guy working in the park.” He shook his finger at me as I gave him an awkward smile.

“I’m not the smoking one…”

“Oh oh oh… you’re the one that beat up an old man or something is it ? “

Sulyani came to my rescue and changed the topic.
Chan pointed to a noodle stall at the rear, saying that his fiancé is queuing up for it.

“Next time come here jio (ask me along) me ma, I stay so near.” Chan commented before adding that he will stop disturbing us.

He whispered a little loudly to Sulyani for her to tell him all about this date when they are back at work.

“ Still find it hard to believe you would give your number to a weird AF guy you don’t know.” Chan’s whisper is so loud that I’m sure the table beside us can hear him.
“I gave him more than my number Chan… ask him..” Sulyani replied with a cheeky smile and Chan returned to his normal speaking volume while looking at me.
“Well good luck to you bro….Sulyani is weird…I’m serious…… maybe you guys can stay weird together.” Chan said as Sue threatened to splash her cup of sugar cane juice at him.

“don’t mind him…” Sue said with a smile that came with a glare directed at the man behind me.

Bobby, Conor, Sulyani, Chan.

These are people that I have met and saved in that exact order.

I scooped a spoonful of rice into my mouth and looked at my watch.

It’s coming to 12 noon.

2 more hours before it’s going to happen.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster (A)

After Sulyani and Chan, the people I came into contact with are, Spencer, Tan, Chua and Choo, who is also Sulyani’s dad.

Spencer and Chua are dead. This leaves Tan and Choo.
“Is your dad working today ? “ I asked

“Yeah… he dropped me off before picking up another fare, why do you ask ? “

“Just… just curious…”

Sulyani and I chatted over lunch. I discovered we have quite a few similarities when it comes to coffee and desserts.
The food centre is not too conducive for an extended stay, we ended up at a café a short walk away.

I kept looking at my watch during the date and it did not go unnoticed.

“am I boring you Jerry ? “ Sulyani teased.

“No, no… i… I just really need to be at the carpark before 2.15pm.”

“Wow, you’re really serious about this aren’t you…”

“it’s really hard to explain…”

Sulyani drained her coffee and gestured towards the exit.

“Well, show me then.”

At 1.30pm, we made our way to the carpark at block 11A. Heading up to level 3B, I could see that it’s pretty much empty with exception of a delivery van parked at the end.

Sulyani rest her hands on her hips and looked at me as if asking me what’s next.

“There’s still some time before 2.15pm”

Pointing to the only vehicle on that level, Sulyani asked if I have some surprise waiting for her.

“ Jerry, just to let you know…. Balloons, flowers and picnic basket surprise from the back of a car on the 1st date will feel weird…”

I laughed and told her I prepared nothing of that sort.

“but if that’s what you like, I’m sure I can think of something.”

“Oh please don’t…” She laughed. “ ok whatever, I want the balloons to be in pink.”

Our laughs were cut off by the screech of a vehicle’s wheels from a level up. This was followed by the revving of it’s engine.
Checking my watch, I could see it’s 1.45pm.
30 more minutes to go.

The screeching of the tyres continued and the sound of the car came closer.
Gesturing for Sulyani to step away from the approach of the vehicle, I braced myself for what is about to happen. The car sounded like it’s going too fast in a carpark.
I cursed under my breath the moment I saw the Mercedes come into view. That’s Bobby’s car.
Grabbing Sulyani’s hand I told her to start running down the carpark.

I heard the Mercedes sound it’s horn several times as it sped up in the carpark.

“what’s happening ? what’s happening ? “ Sulyani asked.

“I’ll explain later !”

Conor has wind down the passenger side window and he is shouting at us.

“OOYY!...STOP!”

Sulyani and I reached the ground floor in no time since the dog legged ramp do not allow vehicles to take the same stack up and down. Vehicles need to travel to the other end of the carpark to descend or come up.

Still, Bobby drove really fast, his vehicle’s tyres screeching angrily in the carpark.

They’re probably fucking mad at what I did to them. Cutting across the carpark towards the barrier, Sulyani and I came face to face with a taxi turning into the carpark.

The cab slammed it’s brakes and blared it’s horn the same time Bobby’s vehicle screeched to a stop behind us.
Bobby and Conor came out of the old Mercedes but before I could figure out what to do, the cab driver came out of his vehicle and I felt my legs go weak.

Choo is the cab driver.
The passenger side of the cab opened up too and Tan looked at me with a puzzled frown. He recognised me.

“Everything ok ? “ A voice came from our rear.

It was Chan.

He arrived with his fiancé by his side.

“Why are you surrounded Sue ? “ Chan asked defensively while looking at the 2 vehicles and 4 men around his colleague.

“why are you running bro ? “ Conor directed the question at me.

“What are you doing here Sue ? “ Choo asked his daughter.

Sulyani looked at me but the commotion at the carpark interrupted by a loud slam that made everyone turned.

No one said a word as all eyes looked silently at the body that just fell from above.

I was frozen when I stood as I looked at the body with a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach.

“fuck…” Sulyani cursed and as professionals, Chan and her are the first to react.

Chan already has his phone out to call for an ambulance while Sulyani is looking up the carpark to try and see if there’s anyone above. She lowered her body and tried to talk to the man on the floor without touching him.

A crowd is starting to gather as I stared at the body in a trance.

Forcing myself to move, I took a step forward.
Then another.

The man is lying face down.

Raising my hand to check the time, it’s not 2.15pm yet.
It’s not.

As I got closer, I saw the walking stick. I saw the tissue packets.

That’s not Hock Chuan.

That’s Ah Fu.

2.05pm.

There’s still time.

I backed away from the crowd and I could see Conor gesturing to me.

“Hey, hey bro, I need to talk to you… I need to talk to you…! “ He didn’t sound like he was angry or out to get revenge.

I told him to give me a minute as I ran back up to 3B. Then I went up to 4th, to 4B and on to the rest of the carpark to see if I could see Hock Chuan.

He’s not anywhere.

Arriving at 3B, nothing changed. Still empty except that delivery truck parked in the corner. I decided to keep running up. Coming to the top floor, I covered my mouth when I was an old lady in wheelchair parked by the parapet near the spot where Ah Fu jumped.

At her feet are two packets of uneaten lunch.

Her hands are on her lap and her head is down.

Approaching her slowly, I called out.

“Auntie…hello Auntie… ? you ok ? “
She’s not moving.

With a trembling hand, I put my finger close to her nose. She’s no longer breathing.
I looked over the parapet and saw Sulyani looking up. She called me on my mobile and I told her about the lady in the wheelchair. She’s got to be Ah Fu’s mother.

“The ambulance is on their way….what is happening Jerry ?“ She asked.

Right then, the alarm on my watch starts beeping.

It’s 2.15pm

Turning around, I braced myself for another surprise but there is none.

Aside from the beeping on my watch, there is nothing else.

“I don’t know Sue… I don’t know… I just saw this man this morning at the market… I … I bought tissues from him and I treated him coffee…”

“Is this the man you are supposed to save ?” She asked.

The beeping on my watch stopped as I saw the digital display changed to 2.16pm

“No… it’s not him.”

Making my way back down the ramp, I paused again at 3B.
My eyes went to the delivery van parked at the corner.

I walked over to the vehicle cautiously.
From the passenger side window, I could see a stack of newspaper on the passenger seat.
I saw a packet of cigarette on the dashboard that is the same brand I know Hock Chuan smokes.
The goods area behind the driver is separated with a wire mesh. I made my way to the driver side and tried to peer into the back of the van.
Then I saw him.

Hock Chuan.
He’s right there all along.

At the back of the vehicle, leaning lifelessly against a stack of newspaper.

………………………
Old 12-06-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster (A)

Looking at the lifeless body of Hock Chuan, I backed away slowly from the vehicle. My breathing starts to get irregular. The amount of shock I received within the past hour is stretching my ability to cope with news like these to it’s limits.
My legs refused to support my weight and I find myself lowering to the ground as I tried to catch my breath.

Maybe he’s just sleeping, maybe he is taking a break. Maybe he’s just fucking with me to see my reaction.

Holding onto a wall for support, I got back up and tried the door handle.
The door opened, fear striking deeper into my heart when I realized Hock Chuan remained motionless.
Swinging the door opened, I called out to Hock Chuan.

“Oei… Hock Chuan…. Oei… don’t play ah….Hock Chuan…! “

He didn’t move nor acknowledge me. His head is looking downwards like he was taking a nap while slumped against a stack of newspaper. In his right hand is an empty bottle while his left held the keys to the van.

“Oei… Hock Chuan.!” I raised my voice but there is still no reply.

I took a deep breath and reached forward to his face. Placing my fingers under his nose, I realized he is no longer breathing. Touching the side of his neck, I checked for a pulse and there is none.

He’s gone.

I backed away and mustered up enough strength to shut the door.
The moment the vehicle door slid shut, I literally sat on the ground, hurting my bum as I groaned loudly in despair.
How the hell did things come to this state ?

First it was Spencer and Chua, 2 men dying on the same day.

Now it’s Hock Chuan, Ah Fu & his mother. A total of three.
How many will the next time bring ?

I forced myself to get up and continued backing away from the truck.

I backed away until I reached the stairs. I have never felt my legs go weak before and having my legs buckled upon taking the 1st step made me glad there are railings for me to hold on to.
Instead of taking the stairs, I pulled myself up and head for the lift that serves the carpark. I need to calm down and think.
When the lift door opened, I saw something familiar on the lift floor. It’s the bag of tissues and napkins that Ah Fu was carrying earlier at the market.

There is a buzzing sound coming from it.
I opened the recyclable bag and I saw a phone with a cracked screen. It’s still working despite the spider web like shatter on the top left.

Someone is calling the phone and it’s a private number.

The lift went down to level one as I picked up and answer the call.

“Hello.”

“why you take so long to answer ? “ the voice said. “ you do blind massage one right ? tonight 10.30pm…Lorong 22 Geylang. Gulliemard suites..#04-04.”

“wait… i..”

“Ah Biao recommend you to me one… you need fast cash right… then come at 10.30pm….very fast job..walk 2 street away only..”

“No I mean…Ah Biao..?”

“You better come ah. 10.30pm….don’t fucking waste my time….” The voice said and hung up.

The lift opened on the ground floor and I looked at the phone in my hand. This is not random. This happened for a reason.
If I am to believe that this is somehow connected with everything and everyone that has died so far, surely this phone call did not happen by chance.
I pocketed the phone and checked the bag for other clues that may have been left for me. Finding none, I left the bag as it is and made my way back to the gathered crowd. I went straight for Conor.

He was smoking beside Bobby and they saw me approached them.

I want to know why they are here.

“OYYY! You… hey…!” Conor called out to me with his cigarette holding hand raised.

“why are you here ? Why are you here today ? “ I asked. “why are you with him ? Aren’t you just collecting money from him ? “

The both of them looked surprised at my sudden outburst.

Conor asked me to calm down and he told me what happened after I left the carpark on that day of the collection.

After the debt was paid, Conor could not help asking why Bobby is laughing so hard when he was so angry and confrontational. Bobby told him what he was saying and cleared up the translation on the spot.
Initially Conor was hopping mad but after thinking about it, he too had a good laugh.
His colleague from the debt collection company arrived after sorting out the accident and he was unhappy that Conor succeeded in the collection without him, cutting his share of the commission out.
An argument ensued and Bobby, offered Conor a job on the spot.

The two of them have been working together ever since and business has never been better.

“What you did was fuck up man.” Bobby said to me.” But as a businessman, I believe in fate…. And Conor…helped turned things round for me.”

Bobby’s business improved after he hired Conor and he is now exporting stuff to Ireland. They’re expanding and doing well enough to start giving back to society.
He credits it to the lucky staff he hired thanks to that evening.
Everything has been smooth sailing for him ever since meeting Conor. Even bad debts that he did not think will ever be repaid were cleared.

“We’re here today to distribute groceries to the needy together with other volunteers.” Conor said. “ Then we saw you…and I don’t know why you started running…. Must be the guilt eh…”
Bobby pulled out a name card and gave it to me.

“This is my card. I’m in logistics and furniture now with Conor…if you ever need to move things about, call me….” Bobby said. “I have a huge warehouse, you need to store your stuff while moving, let me know too.”

I looked at the card Bobby gave me and Conor started cursing at me.

“Hey…by the way…” Conor called out to me.” Diu Lei ah. ( screw you in Cantonese ), that was for fucking with my Hokkien… you CCB ( you cunt ).

I was left speechless as I looked at Conor belt out the curses like he was a native speaker.

“Just kidding bro.” Conor smiled and tapped me on my arm.” You’re a life changer man… if not for you fucking with me, I might still be trying to collect debt and getting pushed over... Li Si Yan Dao ah. ! ( you’re handsome ) haha“

Bobby and Conor extinguished their fag and started to walk back into their car which is now parked by the side of the small road.

Turning around, I saw Sulyani and Chan talking intently before looking my way.

Heading over to Choo and Tan, I saw Choo helping Tan unload some boxes from the boot of his cab to the side of the road.

“Jerry…. Hope my daughter never give you any trouble…” Choo said.

“Ah Choo…. This guy seeing your daughter ? Your daughter got people want ah ? “ Tan the cleaner at Kovan chirped in.
“of course my daughter got people want… what nonsense are you talking about ? chey…“
Looking at the both of them, I asked if they knew each other.

Choo laughed and said they are neighbors.

“We stayed in the same estate in Hougang for decades.” Choo added.

After dropping Sulyani off for her date with me, Choo picked up other passengers which brought him back to Hougang. He was considering stopping for a quick lunch when he bumped into Tan who wants to bring some old appliances to his friend’s place at block 10.

“So I gave him a lift here.” Choo said.

My head feels a little lightheaded. It’s like a dream and everything is so surreal as the picture start to come together.
I walked over to Sulyani and Chan like an adventurer looking for NPC characters to talk to. The more people I talk to, the bigger the picture that is forming in my head.

“Sue… i…”

“ You know Jerry…. I was right when I say trouble seems to follow you around.” Sulyani said.

“I… I don’t know what to say…”

“Well….….shit happens…” Sulyani said while shrugging her shoulder and commenting that the whole situation is just so sad.

The ambulance, the police, the reporters, they all came.
I was praying no one will realise there is a missing phone and my prayers were answered soon after.

All of Ah Fu and his mother’s belongings were intact. The phone in the bag must be a spare phone.
Some neighbours revealed that Ah Fu regularly brings his mother to the roof top of the carpark for some sun and they will have lunch under the sheltered area.
Her passing on must have hit him hard, not forgetting he just lost his brother a short while ago.

After giving my statement about what happened, I was free to go with Sulyani.
I was pretty distracted when Sulyani was talking to me and she could tell.

“You ok ? you seemed pretty shakened…” She said.

“Yeah… first time seeing someone jump…”

I did not tell anyone about Hock Chuan, because I don’t know how to.
There’s no way I can explain it without me looking suspicious. I’m caught between a rock and a hard place.

If I tell someone there is a body in a truck on level 3B, they will surely want to know how I came across that information. If I don’t tell anyone, I’m also riddled with the guilt of leaving Hock Chuan alone in that vehicle.

I could come clean with everything from the newspaper to the fortune teller, but by then the authorities will need to decide if I should go to jail or a mental institution.

As I walked with Sulyani to the train station, I was trying to think of a way how to report Hock Chuan’s death.

“come, I’ll recommend a place for dinner…it should take your mind off these unpleasant stuff.” Sulyani said.

We took a train and did a bit of walking before ending up at Arab street. Sulyani brought me to this nice Kebab café. We talked more than we ate. I found out that Sulyani has applied for a transfer from her current position to go into another team.

“I applied together with Chan and he was telling me earlier we both got in.”

“What team is that ? how different is the job scope ? “
Old 12-06-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

“I can’t tell you… it’s secret.” She said with a grin as she dipped her bread into some olive oil. “super exciting stuff.”

“Will I see you on crime watch telling people to be careful of scams and stuff ? “

“hahahaha.” Sulyani chuckled and brushed her hair behind her fringe while straightening her back. “Do I have that crime watch look ? “

“Of course…” I replied and we both laughed as Sulyani did an impression of saying good evening to the audience.

We talked about my work next and I told her my job is boring compared to hers.

“The most dangerous part of my job is probably getting stung by a bee or stepping on an ant’s nest.” I said while sipping my drink. “maybe get chase by the swans occasionally at work.”

“don’t say that, I think it’s interesting. I don’t mind working with plants.. I love gardening… I have a pot of basil along the corridor..”

“A pot of Basil…” I said and gave her a ‘meh’ expression. “Is it still alive ? “

“I hope so, I haven been paying much attention to it for a month now.” Sulyani laughed and I find myself staring at her expression. Her smile is so mesmerizing.

She was the one who brought up the subject of past relationships and I admitted that I don’t have much luck in that department.

“No way !...are you gay Jerry ? “

“Of course not..!”

“Looking the way you do, I’m surprised you are single… you’re not two timing or anything right ? “

“No no no… I’m.. I’m just a boring guy…. And… I don’t know… people get bored around me…”

“I was still afraid you will say people die around you…” Sulyani joked and it took me a couple of seconds before I caught on to the joke.

Sulyani was in two previously relationship before but both didn’t work out.

“why ? “

“Personality difference I guess ? “ She said while scooping a piece of ice into her mouth and started chewing on it.” 1st guy is on drugs… I didn’t know that until I found out by accident….2nd one is just a asshole…”

“so I’m number 3 ? “ I asked with a grin.

“too early to tell Jerry. Hahha.”

We finished our meals and I could see the sky is about to pour soon.

Sulyani’s phone started buzzing and it was Choo. The whole ‘dad want to pick up daughter after her first date with a guy’ scenario starts to play out in front of me.

I could tell Sulyani is embarrassed but she tried to keep her cool when mentioning that her dad is around the corner.
“He’s ermm.. going to pick me up…” Sulyani said while avoiding eye contact. “so you won’t need to send me back..”

“that’s so nice of him..”

Sulyani gave me a raised eyebrow and said I’m the first guy to ever say that. The others usually teased her about being a daddy’s girl.

“Your father is the 1st man to ever love you, the 1st to ever carry and hug you…he’s the only one you can be sure of that will love you till he draws his last breath…there is nothing wrong with being a Daddy’s girl…” I said matter of factly.

Sulyani stared at me with her mouth slightly apart as she took in what I just blurted out.

“wow… did you rehearse that ? “

“No…I just spoke what is on my mind.” I replied.

She took a napkin and used her straw to dip into chilli sauce, using it as a makeshift pen, she wrote a ‘+10’ and flashed it to me.

“That’s bonus points Jerry…haha… you are one step closer to being number 3.. “

We laughed and it wasn’t long before I saw the flash of headlights from a approaching taxi pulling up to us.

I stood up and said hi to Choo who eyed us with a smile.
“do you need a lift Jerry ? “ he asked.

“No its ok… I’m fine…I’ll leave Sue in your hands now…” I said while opening the door for her.

Sue did a little curtsy before stepping into the taxi. Immediately, she hugged Choo and declared her love for him much to his surprise.

Choo gave me a wide eyed bewildered look and I shut the door. As the taillight of the taxi disappeared around the corner, I received a text from Sulyani thanking me for dinner.

‘Really enjoyed the company and exciting first date. Look forward to our 2nd one.!’

‘Me too !’

I replied and got a smiley face emoji in return.

Time check, it’s 9.30pm.

The sky is in an angry shade of red and I could see lightning in the distance.

Pulling out Ah Fu’s phone, there are no missed calls and messages. I looked though the phone’s history. There are nothing in the messages or in the contact list. There are some pictures but they don’t make sense. Mostly are badly taken shots of food and signages.

I walked into a convenience shop around the corner and picked out a pair of sunglasses. I’ll need a guide stick.
My eyes darted to the private hospital further down the road and I quickly made my way to the pharmacy just before it shuts. I picked out a folding cane and paid for it.

I got into a taxi and directed it back to block 11A. The carpark.
From the carpark, it’s a 5 minutes walk to the address.

I could have gone straight to the address in the taxi but I’m afraid it would give away the game that I’m actually not visually impaired.

Opening up google map again, I orientated myself to the development and I could see a large section of it faces the main road that I will have to cross from my side of the street. There’s a high chance that the man who called Ah Fu’s phone will be watching my every move from crossing the street right up to his front door.

Then there is also the issue of my personal belongings. My wallet, money, phone, cash, all these are dead giveaways that I’m not Ah Fu.
It’s too late for me to head back home.

Looking at the carpark, I know there is a place where I can put my things.
Inside Hock Chuan’s vehicle.

It’s got to be the dumbest idea ever, leaving your identifications in a vehicle with a dead body you can’t explain. However, given the time and the situation, that’s my best shot.

It’s unlikely anyone will go around trying each vehicle door to see who forgets to lock their vehicle, and even if they do try, the sight of a dead body is enough to freak any petty thief out.

Making my way up to 3B, I could see the carpark has more vehicles now, most residents around the estate have come home for the day. I opened the sliding door and this time round, Hock Chuan’s body did not disturb me that much.

Looking at his peaceful expression, I found the moment surreal and humbling.
At the end of the day, death comes to all of us. The only difference is when and how.

I bundled up my belongings into a plastic bag I found inside the van, half wondering if Hock Chuan left it there for me. I tucked the bundle into a corner and closed the door.

With only Ah Fu’s phone and $10 in my pocket, I put on the sunglasses and extended the cane I bought. Taking a deep breath, I walked towards the lift.
I don’t know how it’s like to be visually impaired but wearing a pair of shades at night, I might as well be walking with my eyes closed. I could still make out where I’m going, and I just reminded myself to go slower.
I should not be walking that fast.

The development I am supposed to go to soon came into view and I could feel my heart beat faster. Inside my head, the rational side of my is screaming.

‘what the fuck do you think you are doing ? ‘

I’m satisfying my curiosity. That’s what I’m doing.
Things happen for a reason.

As I got closer to the busy junction, I saw the tactile flooring that has been installed on the ground to guide the visually impaired. I felt my way over and a Malay teenager saw me about to head towards the zebra crossing.

Looking too young to have a cigarette in his hand, he picked up his pace and raised his hand at the approaching cars.

“Bro, zebra crossing bro…”

“oh… thank you… thank you…” I said as he took a puff of his cigarette while crossing the narrow turn with me.

At the main traffic light, I could hear the audible beeping of the signal. It’s been there all along and I’ve never understood the importance of it. The lights turned green and the beeping turned into a rapid throb. I started to make my way across the large junction, pretending to feel my way while looking at the dozens of windows and balcony in front of me.

The man that called Ah Fu is probably staring at me from one of those.
Old 12-06-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster (A)

The teenager helped me cross one more zebra crossing and I asked him if Gulliemard suites is near me.

“it’s right in front of you… I don’t know where’s the entrance though.”

“Ok. Thank you… thank you…”

He walked away and I saw him wave to his friends down the alleyway.

I paused and thought of what I should do. I can see the fucking entrance to the development but should I walk straight to it as if I knew it’s on my right or should I pretend to head towards the side gate on my left.
Will my acting be too over if I tried to show my helplessness?

In the end, I decided to turn right and go for the main gate. Tapping and feeling my way, I was about to reach the main entrance when I saw a bespectacled man come out. He walked purposefully towards me, I could see him staring at me and I forced myself to continue tapping and swinging the cane.

He might be the guy who contacted Ah Fu.

I must not know he is coming because I can’t see.
He walked right passed me but not before looking at me closely. I continued moving and the man doubled back.
Parking himself a few meters in front of me, I could tell he is determined to make me walk right into him. He wants to make sure I cannot see.

My cane hit his foot and I slowed down but I still came too close. I wanted to apologized but I stopped myself in the nick of time. If I can’t see, I won’t know I hit a person or an obstacle.

Swinging the cane and tapping it about, I tried to feel for a way around when the man suddenly spoke. I recognized the voice right away. It’s the voice on the phone.

“Hey Ah Fu..” He said.

“huh…. You…. Who are you… ? “ I replied.

“I’m Terry…. Ah Biao recommended you…”

“oh hi…”

“Come, I bring you up…” He said.

Terry led the way and I kept telling myself to slow down. Every ramp, every step, I made sure I tapped and felt it with the cane. Terry never stopped looking at me and he never offered any help.

“you looked… pretty well dressed…” Terry commented.

“This is my best set of clothes…a volunteer gave it to me… I went on a tour with the resident committee earlier…we took a bus to…”

“ok… ok… ok… I’m not interested…shut up..” He said.

“oh… sorry…”

I got into the lift and he hit level 4.

Terry waved his hands a couple of times in front of my face. Then I saw him position his body for a swing. I saw it coming a split second before he did it. He’s going to punch me.

If I blocked, I would have given the game away, if I don’t, I’m going to get my face smashed in.
What Hock Chuan said to me that morning suddenly came crashing into my head.

‘Choosing not to see what is in front of me is necessary.’

I gritted my teeth and braced my body for the hit.

Terry’s punch stopped barely an inch from my nose and I was trying hard not to shake. I coughed a couple of times to hide my nervousness and Terry quickly withdrew his fist.

The lift opened and Terry walked out silently.

I remained inside the lift because it did not come with a audio announcement that it’s level 4.

“Come out la, waiting for what ?” Terry snapped.

“ok..ok..”

He asked me how long I have been massaging for people.
I don’t know Ah Fu’s massage skills and resume. Working my way back to his brother’s death a few months ago, I lied that I have a few months of experience.

“I do mainly foot massage… I’m still trying to get good at full body.” I said. “ But I assure you, it will be comfortable for you…”

Terry stopped outside his unit and looked at me from top to toe.
“How did you lose your eyes? “ He asked.

“childhood illness…delayed treatment and everything just went south..i think I lost it before I turned 10.” I lied, amazed at the bullshit I can come up with. “Don’t worry, I don’t need to see to give you a massage.”

Terry unlocked the door to his unit.
“You’re not massaging me today… you’re massaging someone else.”

I entered the really nice done up house complete with burning incense smoke like you just entered a high-end spa.
The door shut behind me and suddenly, I have this dreadful foreboding feeling.

Terry walked to the dining table and removed his phone and wallet. I then watched him pull out a knife from his back.
Ok, fuck this, if he comes at me with that knife, I’m out.
Terry held onto the knife and stared at me without a word while I remained in the living room.
My heart was pounding. My shoes are still on. I’ll have the element of surprise if Terry decides to come at me.

Then he put the knife down and called out.

“The shoe cabinet is on your right, remove your shoes then come into the room.”

“ok…”

Shit, he’s going to kill me in the room, but then he’s not bringing the knife.

My bladder felt as if it was going to burst as I removed my shoes. Tapping with the cane, I followed Terry’s voice towards the room he is waiting in.

The room lights are on and there is a woman lying on the bed in her lingerie.
“You’re going to be massaging my wife Ah Fu..” Terry said “ She has a really stiff back…..don’t you honey … ? ”

Just when I thought this is going to turn out to be some weird cuckold massage fantasy roleplay between husband and wife, I saw something that immediately dismissed that possibility.

“hi…. Hi Madam…” I said as I got closer, forcing myself to spit out the words.

Terry folded his arms and sat down on the dresser table.

“My..my name is Ah Fu…i..”

“Just start with her legs…” Terry snapped. “you can call her Lisa…don’t be shy..”

I folded my cane and set them down on the floor.

The wardrobes and drawers looked like they have been ransacked. The photos on the bedhead and table belongs to that of a beautiful woman.
Someone in her late twenties give and take.

“do you have body oil or lotion?” I asked Terry.

He hesitated before randomly picking one from the dresser table and handing it to me.

“thank you.”

I’ve never felt this level of fear and nervousness before.
It’s worse than seeing Ah Fu jump, definitely worse than seeing Ah Fu’s mother slumped over her wheelchair.
It even beats seeing Hock Chuan in his vehicle.

My hand landed on the bed as I reluctantly move towards the 4th dead person I’m seeing that day.

Yes she’s dead.

And I have no fucking idea why Terry wants me to massage her.

…………………………………….
Old 12-06-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back bro ilock.. N is getting exciting..
Old 13-06-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow fantastic story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1