The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Speaking of vanilla service with hidden chocolate at the tip.. anyone one else experienced some extra service from those vanilla provider like Songsong, Bella, Lily... I rmb last year someone break the news of Aila providing some extra service at extra cost all bros here go crazy about it.
I say, you say, anyone can say, but who verify?

You want to say go ahead but leave out the ML's name.. You're just gonna get zapped and have a big cannon fairy tag attached to you..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Speaking of vanilla service with hidden chocolate at the tip.. anyone one else experienced some extra service from those vanilla provider like Songsong, Bella, Lily... I rmb last year someone break the news of Aila providing some extra service at extra cost all bros here go crazy about it.
I’m sure anything is negotiable if you’re willing to pay the money and you don’t behave like a dick. But what’s the fun in having to pay for the top up? For a cheapo like me, freebies are always the best hahaha. If no freebies then too bad lor haha
Old 14-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I’m sure anything is negotiable if you’re willing to pay the money and you don’t behave like a dick. But what’s the fun in having to pay for the top up? For a cheapo like me, freebies are always the best hahaha. If no freebies then too bad lor haha
Not cheapo, but 高手.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
I usually do modest tipping if I enjoyed the session. Is that considered topping up and not freebies?
Old 14-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That's what he did..
He isn't the only one
Old 14-07-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If need top up technically not considered unlocking liao, IMO..

After session can tip her for it..

Subsequent RTMs will definitely feel a bit awkward but just go with the flow..

Old 14-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
He isn't the only one
Those ML you know cui in massage can lie face up from the start.. This will also deter them from doing that annoying and farked up one-handed massage while playing with phone..

But if I find those pro in massage will usually book for 1.5 hrs to get the full experience..

Old 14-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Those ML you know cui in massage can lie face up from the start.. This will also deter them from that annoying and farked up one-handed massage while playing with phone..

#this

She can score 10/10 in other aspects, but the 5/10 for massage will reduce the quality of the overall experience.
Old 14-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not cheapo, but 高手.
Bro, not a 高手 at all that’s why I just follow the flow lol, if nothing comes out of it then wont be disappointed also cos I wasn’t expecting anything in the first place. If there are any extras then I’ll just treat it as a bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
I usually do modest tipping if I enjoyed the session. Is that considered topping up and not freebies?
Same here... if I enjoyed a session most of the time I just give a small tip or buy them a little bit of food/drinks they like the next session. Whether or not they appreciate it I don’t know but thought it’s nice to show them a little appreciation especially nowadays when good service providers are few and far between.
Old 14-07-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bella got extra meh? I go so long already... Sobz.
Old 14-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
#this

She can score 10/10 in other aspects, but the 5/10 for massage will reduce the quality of the overall experience.
Another thing is when writing FR, unless you are very certain the ML is at least 4G, advisable to only touch the surface and leave out the “extra” stuff if you happen to get it..

If not, can sometimes result in customers demanding for the same treatment if they don’t get it and bring up the FR to the ML.. The ML will subsequently be more guarded and the tendency to cut corners will be higher..

Old 14-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bella got extra meh? I go so long already... Sobz.
The way he expressed his statement makes it seem he had those extras from the 3 girls..

Should change his nick to LoveGuru instead..

Old 14-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Another thing is when writing FR, unless you are very certain the ML is at least 4G, advisable to only touch the surface and leave out the “extra” stuff if you happen to get it..

If not, can sometimes result in customers demanding for the same treatment if they don’t get it and bring up the FR to the ML.. The ML will subsequently be more guarded and the tendency to cut corners will be higher..
Don't you realise that my FRs are just a brief overview of their physical bits, attitude and general disposition?

Nothing on the sensual experience haha
Old 14-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:

Good point. I'll be more guarded in future reviews.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Don't you realise that my FRs are just a brief overview of their physical bits, attitude and general disposition?

Nothing on the sensual experience haha
Yup yours is generally short and sweet but punters usually will prefer to have some details on both fronts (massage and sensual)..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1