The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
alexcaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Next week Comex IT show again, crowded and noisy,sure got same insurance survey gal again... try your luck if situation permits.
Thanks for timely reminder, will try my luck there haha
Old 06-03-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

boarded the train this evening and saw a chiobu dressed in tight black dress. could see her slight vpl from the sides and as i looked i realised she was really a hottie. best thing is i could see her bra cups just by looking from the side. She was wearing a black bra with slight lace on the cups, it was very well fitted so no chance of any nips.. my guess is she is a small C cup. was so tempted to take a few snipes but i had to alight before her..
Old 07-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At a kopitiam saw this young girl by herself wearing jeans sitting at a table. Got my food and walked past her from behind. Wow so sweet saw the back of her white panties with slight lace trimming at the the top
Old 09-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-03-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
hahaha what a view wish I was one of the bystanders there..
Old 09-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
wuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
Good share bro, I wonder why she never take precaution
Old 10-03-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve shared before about my stepmom. Not Long after my stepmom encounter, I managed to get a peek of my friends mom. My Friend was an only child and raise by a single mom.

I made plans to spend the night at my friends place. That day, i when by after dinner. His mom greeted me at the door, wearing a worn out black tank top and pajamas pants. Very obvious no bra on. I join my Friend to play PS in the living room. His mom was tidying up the house.

She came by the tv, i stood up as she arrange stuff on the coffee table. In that short 10 secs, due to her loose top, the GAP was very big and I got to see her nice b cups with pinkish nipples. I pretended to watch the tv but was fully focus on her tits.

I spend the rest of the night catching glances at her tits whenever she bend down or was in a position where her top open up for a full view.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lungar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akino88 View Post
I’ve shared before about my stepmom. Not Long after my stepmom encounter, I managed to get a peek of my friends mom. My Friend was an only child and raise by a single mom.

I made plans to spend the night at my friends place. That day, i when by after dinner. His mom greeted me at the door, wearing a worn out black tank top and pajamas pants. Very obvious no bra on. I join my Friend to play PS in the living room. His mom was tidying up the house.

She came by the tv, i stood up as she arrange stuff on the coffee table. In that short 10 secs, due to her loose top, the GAP was very big and I got to see her nice b cups with pinkish nipples. I pretended to watch the tv but was fully focus on her tits.

I spend the rest of the night catching glances at her tits whenever she bend down or was in a position where her top open up for a full view.
Nice share bro
Old 11-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akino88 View Post

Lucky u bro!
Old 11-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

was at parkway over the weekend doing grocery shopping with my family.
one Eurasian, really pretty with hair tied up, wore black loose singlet and you can see the bra cup with a bit of lobang type (that's how loose and low her singlet was) and black tights. what caught my attention was the loose collar and she was bending down to take fruits and I could see a few guys the other side having loads of fun staring down her top cos 100% zaogeng all the way.

I cannot go over and see cos my wife was beside me and I cooked up as excuse in a few moments later saying I need to walk back and get some fruits for the kids.

By then she already moved off already to the meat section....and all I could see was her tight ass as she bent down to take some meat from the fridge.

to the bros who were on the other side and in this forum.....how was the view?
Old 11-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
was at parkway over the weekend doing grocery shopping with my family.
one Eurasian, really pretty with hair tied up, wore black loose singlet and you can see the bra cup with a bit of lobang type (that's how loose and low her singlet was) and black tights. what caught my attention was the loose collar and she was bending down to take fruits and I could see a few guys the other side having loads of fun staring down her top cos 100% zaogeng all the way.

I cannot go over and see cos my wife was beside me and I cooked up as excuse in a few moments later saying I need to walk back and get some fruits for the kids.

By then she already moved off already to the meat section....and all I could see was her tight ass as she bent down to take some meat from the fridge.

to the bros who were on the other side and in this forum.....how was the view?
Tis is a typical husband's or guy's dilemma when faced with the temptation of viewing the ladies zaogeng in public places like supermarket with their wives or gfs with them... trying to find excuses to follow the zaogeng ladies around for more or better view of their zaogeng

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Lucky u bro!
Reminds me of a similar encounter when I was in my teens. Went over to my friend's place as he invited me up after a basketball game. Didn't suspect anything when his mom greeted us at the door. Once sat on the sofa, she started tidying up the coffee table and that's where she bend down in front of me and saw 2 sharpe pointed big dark raisins greeting me. Got instant hard on and try to hide my erection. After she was done she went to the kitchen and got me a drink and again bend down in front of me exposing her twin peaks. I still can recall that incident which happened so many years ago up till today. Her shape of her breasts where like the shape of papayas with pointed tips.
Old 12-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro!
Old 12-03-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
hahaha what a view wish I was one of the bystanders there..
Same here bro hehe
Old 12-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrex View Post
Reminds me of a similar encounter when I was in my teens. Went over to my friend's place as he invited me up after a basketball game. Didn't suspect anything when his mom greeted us at the door. Once sat on the sofa, she started tidying up the coffee table and that's where she bend down in front of me and saw 2 sharpe pointed big dark raisins greeting me. Got instant hard on and try to hide my erection. After she was done she went to the kitchen and got me a drink and again bend down in front of me exposing her twin peaks. I still can recall that incident which happened so many years ago up till today. Her shape of her breasts where like the shape of papayas with pointed tips.
Maybe your friend's mother was trying to seduce you but you didn't get her hint.

Last edited by otamay; 12-03-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1