The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 24-01-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ah thanks for the heads up bro. That very act u mentioned in your post is something I myself love doing, so will give it a try next time I find her - noted on the timing and I’ll space it out better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleow View Post
She likes it when people grab both her butts and jiggle abit but your timing this period may not be good based on my frequent visits to her
Old 24-01-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks for that dude.
I been going to M*** on-off for 3+ years now all the way back to her Z*** S** days.
Her personality is pleasant, GFE quite high once u RTM a few times.
Her massage quite ok to me - same repetitive rubbing but not lacking in strength.
Only thing is her teasing not one of the better ones I have had. Basically she does the same stuff back in the Z*** S** days when the going rate was 50/hr, as compared to the current 80+/hr at *Q that is required to unlock next level.
Definitely going to try *Y after S***

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
page 102 have
Old 25-01-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

YY not bad la. Shes my go to when S left for awhile. Teasing not as much, but playability is higher. I managed to get more from her . Also YY more initiative and not scared to show you that she is tempting you kind. Both different style so cant really compare.
Old 25-01-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
YY not bad la. Shes my go to when S left for awhile. Teasing not as much, but playability is higher. I managed to get more from her . Also YY more initiative and not scared to show you that she is tempting you kind. Both different style so cant really compare.
What kinds of 'tempting', you mean verbally and gfe?
Old 25-01-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleow View Post
She likes it when people grab both her butts and jiggle abit but your timing this period may not be good based on my frequent visits to her
Massage for 10-12h a day sure tired. Can PM me what’s her teasing pattern like? I’m about to try
Old 26-01-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariechan92 View Post
Massage for 10-12h a day sure tired. Can PM me what’s her teasing pattern like? I’m about to try
Be prepared to book her early as she can be quite fully booked very early
Old 26-01-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Be prepared to book her early as she can be quite fully booked very early
I think a lot of her regulars including me didn’t realize what a gem she was until she disappeared for a few months, so now just book her regularly lor
Old 26-01-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
I think a lot of her regulars including me didn’t realize what a gem she was until she disappeared for a few months, so now just book her regularly lor
Thats true. But go too many times then become normal and not as exciting alr. And she too popular now. So think of trying others first.
Old 26-01-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thats true. But go too many times then become normal and not as exciting alr. And she too popular now. So think of trying others first.
I just find her a bit cold, maybe there is no chemistry.
Normally I will call in the morning to book first before going, as some ML is also quite popular.
Old 26-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
I just find her a bit cold, maybe there is no chemistry.
Normally I will call in the morning to book first before going, as some ML is also quite popular.
Yes, she is cold when I first met her.
It's during the deed, she becomes cheeky.
Old 26-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Have few more to rotate or visit other place, I used this normally to keep myself feeling exciting.
Old 26-01-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Yes, she is cold when I first met her.
It's during the deed, she becomes cheeky.
Agree to max! When she don’t smile she got the ice queen look and feel, but hor, when it’s teasing time then become foxy queen
Old 26-01-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Agree to max! When she don’t smile she got the ice queen look and feel, but hor, when it’s teasing time then become foxy queen
Her jugs are huge, and she wears granny panties.

Her ass felt like those IKEA cushion.
I have a hunch she's already married and gave birth...
Old 26-01-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Her jugs are huge, and she wears granny panties.

Her ass felt like those IKEA cushion.
I have a hunch she's already married and gave birth...
huge meh.so so la. i don like their pants though, so tight one.

She ice queen meh, I felt like she talk alot. Maybe once familiar she will talk more alr. The real ice queen i think is XX . if u don talk she really can dont talk also whole session
Old 26-01-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
huge meh.so so la. i don like their pants though, so tight one.

She ice queen meh, I felt like she talk alot. Maybe once familiar she will talk more alr. The real ice queen i think is XX . if u don talk she really can dont talk also whole session
When I first met XX, she told me she is not afraid of me unlike others.
Also keep want to talk, but I dont want to talk and want massage only...

Talking too much results in disrupting the momentum of massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1