The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
fleetfoot is Cool - loads of Potential
A steamy bus ride~~~

Hey guys,

Had an experience today which i want to share with you all. Wonder if you all got caught in this kind of situation b4?

I was taking a bus on the way on to an interview. Up the bus...Saw 2 seats, one beside a chio ger, one beside a ba ba looking MILF. Ba ba meaning thighs arms a bit chubby but still lookable. As i have mentioned b4, my aunty fetish still exists so sit beside the MILF. Scully a few mins later, the action started.... She leaned against the window and placed her left calf against mine.. Wa sibeh steam, can feel the heat from her calf and also some pressure which she applied... I thought maybe both dua jia (big sized) so nothing special.

Then....She shift again, this time her left thigh PRESS against my left thigh... This time confirm not because of what else coz the pressure was quite substantial, and my bro juz got harder...Tried to hide with my file....Her thigh so warm and so inviting, wanted to geh geh touch....

Scully... She shifted again! This time her whole left arm was ALSO press against my arm. Wa my file almost broke into 2. This time she looked at me. At this moment of time i really wanted to ask her for her number liao. Checked, PRC...And the warmth of her body turned me on so much... But then i reached my stop.....

Anyway just wanted to ask if any bro have such experience to share. And also....

1.Is she horny?
2.Should i have asked for her number?
3.Could it be a scam coz behind her got another PRC, the chio one.
4.What should i have actually done....

After that went around Petain area to find chicken, but dunno where exactly to find also, coz i seldom look for them....stupid......
Old 26-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
garmin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: A steamy bus ride~~~

How her left thigh can press against your left thigh? Unless you two sitting in opposite direction?
Old 26-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin View Post
How her left thigh can press against your left thigh? Unless you two sitting in opposite direction?
Hahaha... that was a good 1 bro!
Old 26-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
supernewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin View Post
Hahahaha, or sitting on each other

My Fav bonk: Ching (bulldogg)
My Fav massage: Budget thai mssg (power69)

Last edited by supernewbie; 26-05-2009 at 11:27 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 27-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

so sorry, wat i meant is that her left thigh press against my right thigh....still thinking of that special moment....haha
Old 27-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

So how do you rate her thigh job? And what's the damage? Only in bus, or in car also con? Does she offer BBTJ (bare back thigh job)?

After all, this is FL Dome2
Old 27-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfoot View Post
Hey guys,

1.Is she horny?
yes, and she is already wet below

No, you should give her your number and say you wanna Fxxk her out aloud for all to hear

Most likely, they are planning to gang rape you as you are too handsome and savvy for them to resist

You should have stand up straight, pull down your pants, PCC and shoot right onto her face with her rubbing her own Boobs and cunt while enjoying your cum

After that went around Petain area to find chicken, but dunno where exactly to find also, coz i seldom look for them....stupid......
Ya, the blue printed word is true about you.......
Had tried my very best to ans your question, hope it can fulfill your fantasy and let you noe what to do when you kena the same situation again .....
Old 27-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

...wonders whether I shd leave car at home and start taking bus....
Old 27-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

school holiday next week.

TS want to be the first to post stupid story. Another thread he say his cock buring when pissing.
Old 27-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next time i also want to park my car N try to take bus too bro which bus you take har? lol...............
Old 27-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

supernewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamBro View Post
...wonders whether I shd leave car at home and start taking bus....
Hahaha, that day after my session with XL, took MRt back, got one sibei chio hot sexy PRc at bugis mrt!!! heart almost drop!!! Almost followed her.....

My Fav bonk: Ching (bulldogg)
My Fav massage: Budget thai mssg (power69)
Old 27-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Samster

machinegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
Had tried my very best to ans your question, hope it can fulfill your fantasy and let you noe what to do when you kena the same situation again .....
Bro Liquid,

You r very humerous leh. That was a good advice. I almost chio ga bing (laugh until drop)
Old 28-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Poon, how do u define a "stupid" story? As long as u r not in it? N also u mean to say if YOU were to kena STD n recover, u will screw ard no more? If u don't know me, personally, or anyone for that matter, I suggest u show some minimal decency, n shut the f**k up if u got nothing to contribute. I don't see how yr comments will help anything or anyone.

N bro lord, it was bus 15.
Old 28-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Poon, how do u define a "stupid" story? As long as u r not in it? N also u mean to say if YOU were to kena STD n recover, u will screw ard no more? If u don't know me, personally, or anyone for that matter, I suggest u show some minimal decency, n shut the f**k up if u got nothing to contribute. I don't see how yr comments will help anything or anyone.
Hey, throwing of temper here..dun get you anywhere...in this forum..there are many kinds of people. We all hv been newbies before but just tat some hv forgotten how they were being treated when they were also newbies..and some...they just want to revenge lor...

dun hv to take it so seriously lor.....

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 28-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Regency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to allRegency is a name known to all

Quote:

1.Is she horny?

This is the FL dome why post here & asking all those stoopid question?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1