The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19635 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Sorry I first time wan go try the spa at city center can any kind bro pm me who to find n the location address? I try to read everything but I need to rush out run some errand now. Hope to receive pm once I reach JB sorry for the trouble thanks bro or anyone wan catch up for kopi also can pm me ya

Clip That I Like
Old 05-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
mouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hear say the girls there are very pretty.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Bluewave in Jb

Thinking that since so many new spa & massage ctr is coming up. Bluewave spa should be very quite and I can enjoy a very pleasant and relaxing afternoon. So went yesterday and reached there at about 12.30pm. So as usual, go for the sauna and wait for the captain to arrange for the gal.

Gal from Penang, Look 7/10.
Boobs B-cup.
Body slim and fair.
Her massage skill is good 8/10
GFE 9/10 Very friendly and talkative. Talking about GBW spa business is very slow. Saying many customers have went over to VIP, HV and other massage joints, etc.
BJ - 7/10 HJ - 6/10 FJ - 7/10
Overall rating for gal : 7/10

I usually don't ask for name or gal no. as I always like to try different gal service unless she is a 9/10. Those bros who are there at the dining area at about 4.30pm are sure to see this gal, golden long hair, pretty and very sexy..... Alamak !!! I really have no luck siah. This gal is really 9/10, very attractive. Hopefully 1 day is her turn to serve me.......hahaha.

By about 4.00pm, the dining area become very crowded. Blueware spa is still running good..... I left at about 5.00pm after taking a good meal.

Overall rating for spa : 7/10
Pools area look abit dark. Hopefully they can repaint to made it brighter. Maybe they can also change the hot sauna doors as it look old. Other then that, the spa is still acceptable. Sure RTF

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Last edited by Mas Joki; 10-12-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 17-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gdfunlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where is 117?
Old 17-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12085 / Power: 18
grey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond reputegrey82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdfunlover View Post
Anyone knows where is 117?
wat 117?
Old 17-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 18
suce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to allsuce55 is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Mas Joki;15407089]

"......she is a 9/10. Those bros who are there at the dining area at about 4.30pm are sure to see this gal, golden long hair, pretty and very sexy..... Alamak !!! I really have no luck siah. This gal is really 9/10, very attractive. Hopefully 1 day is her turn to serve me.......hahaha. "

I think u saw 168, most ppl say her service not up to standard, but she is cute with nice body, for me i prefer service, i just rtf 66 3 times!!
Old 18-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

Going BW this Tues. Can advise how to get there from Custom? Preferably take bus or taxi? Also, for the return trip, how do I get back to Custom? Is the taxi/bus frequency regular? Or need to wait 1 hour kind? Or is it walkable?

Thanks
Old 18-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
Bros,

Going BW this Tues. Can advise how to get there from Custom? Preferably take bus or taxi? Also, for the return trip, how do I get back to Custom? Is the taxi/bus frequency regular? Or need to wait 1 hour kind? Or is it walkable?

Thanks
"Can walk there from JB CIQ Complex
See map

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d0d9e8577e7549

exit passport control, follow directional signs towards JB City Sq

I can do the walk in 10 - 15 mins when I leave car in singapore

If you're driving, look at the map, very straightforward"
Posted by trader #2231 pg 149.

You can take any Cab tell him you going Bluewave Hotel est. rm 8-10 or lower by Meter.

You can take Bus est. rm 1.50 but you need to ask the Bus Operator which Bus can alight there. I aware Bus S1 pass by there but I never alight at Bluewave before. Better ask before board it.

Please post your FR after you went Bluewave too...
Old 18-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
Bros,

Thanks
I might actually go on Tue. if you're interested maybe I can take you there
Old 19-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suce55 View Post
I think u saw 168, most ppl say her service not up to standard, but she is cute with nice body, for me i prefer service, i just rtf 66 3 times!!
you tempt me. I am going back for her.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
177 not been there for long time. I think she stop coming since this incident (post #3628) except occasionally only when her regulars make appointment.
post #3628? can elaborate more what happened?
Old 19-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by suce55 View Post
At least we agree on the good service!

But at that age which u suggested she CANNOT be RM238.....which she is.

At that age which u suggested it is RM178(oil massage).......which she is not.

Any regular bro of her can confirm her age?

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
66 is good at AR but she's definitely not 25-26. looks like lao chio, late 30s/early 40s

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
48 yo bro i rtf her many times she also give anal
66 aka ICE is definitely not in her 20s nor 30s or early 40s. Her real age is approaching the big 5 soon. Cosmetics & make-up technology can do wonders nowadays. . Obviously her service is tiptop as she was the Ang Pai of Lion City Spa more than twenty years ago. As for whether she does anal onot....... I really do not know. But she had a reputation as a commando back in her Lion City days and there must obviously be a reason why those regular customers keep coming back to queue for her.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
66 aka ICE is definitely not in her 20s nor 30s or early 40s. Her real age is approaching the big 5 soon. Cosmetics & make-up technology can do wonders nowadays. . Obviously her service is tiptop as she was the Ang Pai of Lion City Spa more than twenty years ago. As for whether she does anal onot....... I really do not know. But she had a reputation as a commando back in her Lion City days and there must obviously be a reason why those regular customers keep coming back to queue for her.
Tocking abt Lion City tat is veri veri long time ago. Ice is definitely no young spring chicken coz she is born in year of the piggy. How I know? Because during one of the Chinese New Year prayers at Lion City Hotel she had to offer extra prayers due to her zodiac sign Fan TaiSui. So she should be born in 1971.
Old 26-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hitme99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I am looking for syt. Tall, pretty and big boob. Any recommendation?
Old 27-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Wah only Forty-Four Years Young
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1