The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

It was great.
There's just communication barrier
(i am non chinese speaker),
but overall good

Will RTF for sure

Last edited by HennesyXO; 28-08-2023 at 02:54 PM. Reason: +852 67414132
Old 28-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue.

Overall, I enjoyed her very much.

Last edited by HennesyXO; 28-08-2023 at 02:54 PM. Reason: +852 67414132
Old 28-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post
However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue.

Overall, I enjoyed her very much.
hi bro,

PM-ed you, can check your PM?
Old 28-08-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 2
klosh964 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklosh964 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklosh964 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked a tarma session for Wawa and Joey today and it was heaven.

Looks: 9/10 for Wawa, young SYT with big eyes and even bigger tits. Now that I think about it, she looks a bit like a more oriental version of Gracie Hartie. 8/10 for Joey, mature, foxy, and demure. The way she carries herself adds a lot to her charm.

Massage: 8/10 for Wawa, 10/10 for Joey. Can feel the difference in experience, Joey uses a lot more force, and has some interesting techniques like climbing on your back and massaging with her knees and elbows.

Cat bath: 10/10 for both, feels like magic as they don't seem to run out of saliva. Wawa did a nice sucking, moving, and release action, it was a sensation I never felt before

BBBJ: 20/10 must try. Joey first went down and gave me a teasing BBBJ while Wawa was still catbathing me on top. She moved down to attack my balls and ass while Wawa worked on my 2IC. Joey then lifted my butt to attack even deeper, all this while Wawa was making my 2IC even sloppier.

FJ: 9/10 only had time to try Wawa. She climbed on top while Joey came up and fed me her C cups. Had to ask Wawa to slow down otherwise I would have surrendered after a few minutes. When it was time, I started pumping Wawa harder, Joey saw the opportunity and went down to lick my ass while I pumped deep into Wawa until I shot my load.

Aftercare: 10/10 for Joey. Even though I didn't manage to try FJ with her, she made up for it by cleaning up my 2IC in her mouth after removing the helmet. It was a good 5 minutes of BBBJ then she moved to the end of the bed to give me a head massage

Overall an amazing experience, you will feel things you have never felt before. Definitely RTM as I want to try out each of them individually next time. Hope Wawa will learn well from Joey and be shaped into the next gem
Old 28-08-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster (A)

Power Tarma Session
Old 28-08-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster (A)

Question Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
hi bro,

PM-ed you, can check your PM?
Checking and Reply soon

WaWa asking one more supporter tonight... WA asap

+852 67414132
Old 29-08-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Darmed Shiok to Cloud Nine

While sticking her finger into my sensitive anal

And sexily sucking my family heirloom balls sexily

Really want to shoot but she hold me back

So I can enjoy more with other actions
That's words from 2 Newly Regulars of WaWa experiences
Old 30-08-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Late fr

Tried Wawa on sunday…

The session was amazing from the start to the end.. havent had such amazing session since the 298 nbr… looks like i have found my new regular
Old 30-08-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 11
ethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethanw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Booked a tarma session for Wawa and Joey today and it was heaven.

Looks: 9/10 for Wawa, young SYT with big eyes and even bigger tits. Now that I think about it, she looks a bit like a more oriental version of Gracie Hartie. 8/10 for Joey, mature, foxy, and demure. The way she carries herself adds a lot to her charm.

Massage: 8/10 for Wawa, 10/10 for Joey. Can feel the difference in experience, Joey uses a lot more force, and has some interesting techniques like climbing on your back and massaging with her knees and elbows.

Cat bath: 10/10 for both, feels like magic as they don't seem to run out of saliva. Wawa did a nice sucking, moving, and release action, it was a sensation I never felt before

BBBJ: 20/10 must try. Joey first went down and gave me a teasing BBBJ while Wawa was still catbathing me on top. She moved down to attack my balls and ass while Wawa worked on my 2IC. Joey then lifted my butt to attack even deeper, all this while Wawa was making my 2IC even sloppier.

FJ: 9/10 only had time to try Wawa. She climbed on top while Joey came up and fed me her C cups. Had to ask Wawa to slow down otherwise I would have surrendered after a few minutes. When it was time, I started pumping Wawa harder, Joey saw the opportunity and went down to lick my ass while I pumped deep into Wawa until I shot my load.

Aftercare: 10/10 for Joey. Even though I didn't manage to try FJ with her, she made up for it by cleaning up my 2IC in her mouth after removing the helmet. It was a good 5 minutes of BBBJ then she moved to the end of the bed to give me a head massage

Overall an amazing experience, you will feel things you have never felt before. Definitely RTM as I want to try out each of them individually next time. Hope Wawa will learn well from Joey and be shaped into the next gem
Thanks for writing this FR, tried her and this review is spot on 🤩
Old 30-08-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

GPGT, why no pictures if the stories are so good?
Pkease share location and damage?
Old 31-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Review By Joey's Regular

Had some time at the last minute and wanted to book Joey. However, she is not available much later. Was recommended a new girl WaWa (she said that she just came 2 days ago), so decided to try her. It was a wonderful experience, and she was very hardworking in performing catbath, BJ (not that she don't do BBBJ, but I requested for BJ). Her DFK is as good as Joey. I would say that her service is no lesser than Joey, except that she don't do AR. However she has a technique that uses the finger and tongue. Overall, I enjoyed her very much.
She doesn't provide AR
Old 31-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wawa is not new to the industry.

She has a pleasant next door girl look with an amazing figure - slim with d-cup boobs.

DFK, bbbj, catbath, ar services all available. Easily wet and tight.

Will certainly rtf
She provides AR?
Old 01-09-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Unique Method of AR .. really enjoyable
Old 01-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post

Thanks for writing this FR, tried her

and this review is spot on 🤩
Power 🔋 write something to up your points

Up mine if don't mind. Like to collect points 👉 thanks
Old 01-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
She provides AR?
Unique Method of AR .. really enjoyable

Up my points .. I like to collect points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1