The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This coming TET will be similar to our CNY...according to news schools and gahmen closed 12 days...commercial closed at least 8 days...
Been yrs since we met.... couldn't remember the other guy nick... time to go HCMC to chill..... The last I was in Pasteur, felt like king... spent too much
Old 12-12-2022, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Been yrs since we met.... couldn't remember the other guy nick... time to go HCMC to chill..... The last I was in Pasteur, felt like king... spent too much
Bro naemlo u also MIA very long fm SBF since covid-19 started, spend most of ur time in Sg or LOS ?
Old 12-12-2022, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome back...tot you will not post using this nick anymore...

I am sharing my past experiences in hcm...nothing to share for current happenings in hcm...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Hi there

Will be at HCM again for 5 days tomorrow
Any last min ktv outing I can join ?
I’m not heavy drinker but like to play dice and see other bros have fun

Ideally Wednesday or Friday

Thanks

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 12-12-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Passed by kawaii spa and sky spa ytd and both are closed down, along with gaito being down for a few days already i wonder what's happening, maybe police clamping down? Any senior bros here know what's going on? Didn't manage to wak to linh cherry to see if all are closed as i passed by while in car
Old 12-12-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro naemlo u also MIA very long fm SBF since covid-19 started, spend most of ur time in Sg or LOS ?
Both... guess u still have my contact. beer when u in LOS or VN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Welcome back...tot you will not post using this nick anymore...

I am sharing my past experiences in hcm...nothing to share for current happenings in hcm...
Good to have u around to assist others.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Hi there

Will be at HCM again for 5 days tomorrow
Any last min ktv outing I can join ?
I’m not heavy drinker but like to play dice and see other bros have fun

Ideally Wednesday or Friday

Thanks
I am organizing KTV on 15 December or 16 December Thursday or Friday night. Have 4 pax with me. PM me if you're interested to join. I also don't drink, I'll just be there to have fun.
Old 13-12-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting from District 1 virgin trip to HCMC.

Took vietjet 1305 departure and clear immigration close to 330pm. Grab to D1 and rest slighty till 6pm.

My hotel is 600m walk from Linh Cherry but yet to explore. I want keep the best at the back.

Walk to Ben THANH Market 2km+, exchange rate was 17450. Chinatown was 17300. Suggest to change at SG if amount is not significant.

Walk to Hoàng Trieu Hot Tuc paid 350k and enjoyed it. No tips needed. Can smoke and drink free coffee after session around 90min.

Then grab to Highland coffee before NPK and went in 111B. Weekday and was around 10pm. Don't really feel safe to walk down the alley alone. 400k no frill BBBJ. Don't really like it as it full of listerine mint. But cheap and good.

Tonight considering between Queen Massage and Dntn Phung Thuy.

Any1 have LT lobang to share? Thanks in advance.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Both... guess u still have my contact. beer when u in LOS or VN.
Tks for the beer, Vn now I am too old for that, basically I don't like that place communication break down. Was planning a trip to LOS after CNY to the south, BKK heavy traffic and a lot of moving ard, getting old the heart can't withstand those stress. Call me if u intend to visit Btm.
Old 13-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Piripipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
I am organizing KTV on 15 December or 16 December Thursday or Friday night. Have 4 pax with me. PM me if you're interested to join. I also don't drink, I'll just be there to have fun.
Too new could not send you PM.. I'm interested in joining your group Friday
Old 14-12-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piripipa View Post
Too new could not send you PM.. I'm interested in joining your group Friday
PMed you. Looking for 1 more pax for Friday
Old 14-12-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naikzxc View Post
Reporting from District 1 virgin trip to HCMC.

Took vietjet 1305 departure and clear immigration close to 330pm. Grab to D1 and rest slighty till 6pm.

My hotel is 600m walk from Linh Cherry but yet to explore. I want keep the best at the back.

Walk to Ben THANH Market 2km+, exchange rate was 17450. Chinatown was 17300. Suggest to change at SG if amount is not significant.

Walk to Hoàng Trieu Hot Tuc paid 350k and enjoyed it. No tips needed. Can smoke and drink free coffee after session around 90min.

Then grab to Highland coffee before NPK and went in 111B. Weekday and was around 10pm. Don't really feel safe to walk down the alley alone. 400k no frill BBBJ. Don't really like it as it full of listerine mint. But cheap and good.

Tonight considering between Queen Massage and Dntn Phung Thuy.

Any1 have LT lobang to share? Thanks in advance.
Nice field report. Are you interested to join us for KTV session for Thursday or Friday? By the way, I heard a lot about Linh Cherry but haven't check it out. Isn't it a super rip-off? What's the big deal about them? The girls all top quality?
Old 14-12-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Nice field report. Are you interested to join us for KTV session for Thursday or Friday? By the way, I heard a lot about Linh Cherry but haven't check it out. Isn't it a super rip-off? What's the big deal about them? The girls all top quality?
Yes you can expect high quality girls there, choose what you like too. All in 2m - 2.5m vnd is what you should be expecting to pay for fs. I wouldn't call that price a rip off considering the high quality, at that rate you pay the best you can get in singapore is a 5/10 PRC giving u a massage and a hj or just a bj. Or ever if they provide fs you need to pray to god the pics dont stray too far from the real deal.

Our local dome, with inexperienced girls asking for 1k++ sgd per shot is what I'd call a rip off. All them "flight stewardesses" wanting 1.7k 1.5k 1 shot, i rather fly to vn and fuck the girls at linh cherry 10 times.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tony789123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Bros, can intro which ktv to go for newbie? Only heard of 102, 446 or 1127.. can share contact if mami. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Naikzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for the invite, my friend join me and we plan to sightseeing instead of KTVing. As this our first visit.

I have yet to test Little Tokyo. Went hoàng Trieu hot tuc again today. GFE gaogao even when there are no special.

Went Bui Vien drank at a small pub with ladies that looks underage. Went early they are eating and doesn't seem to be bothered with us knowing we are not Koreans.

Grab to Dntn Phung Thuy 550k ticket and 550k tips. Worth a trip but each way >100k.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1