The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I confess. The other good guy is me. I forgot to return the favor last year n guilt got the better of me. Better be late than never right ? .
LOL - thanks!
Actually I REALLY did NOT know if you had previously upzed me back or not as I really don't pay much attention to such; and looking at my user CP don't bring much joy with all the stupid and most often vile comments I get with the zaps! Sigh..!

I usually just UPZ anytime I spot a particularly informative etc. post and just forget about it.

But to give context to my exchange with devilchan78, I wanna C+P the following PM exchange I’ve had with somebody here - which I have resent 3 times now …. And I still ain’t gotten any replies yet! LOL
Quote:
ME: NOT that I much care about points but why write "... i will up your points if you are willing to share the xxxxx contact..." and then not actually do it??
Just wondering.

ME: Try this (another link I gave him)
If this still don't work, go to xxxx (which is a public board open to all), select 141 walk-up, Mongkok, and search for xx xx

HIM: I don't think so.

ME: Just click on the link I gave you already

HIM: is this the one?
the link you gave me only goes to the general board?
i cannot view the detailed girl info
maybe i am not a registered member???
i want to thank you fror sharing
i have to admit hong kong is indeed a expensive place to punt, minimum spending is always at least few hundred dollars unlike xxxxx china where 50- 100 rmb is a standard price
i manage to find a link onxxxxx on the board but no mention of prices and services
do i need to register to see detailed info? thanks

ME: LOL - you too? Interested in xxxxxx wg's
(gave him a link)
Have fun! No idea any good or not as I did not do her myself.

HIM: can you kindly share your xxxxx service contact?
i am not agent ,thanks
i will up your points if you are willing to share the xxxxx contact
SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
only idiots believe all the bs he wrote...I had pm him to prove what he claimed but he chicken out...
But I believe what he wrote is true.... You can't control of what others thinking of you.....
Old 05-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
MC did not answer any post openly saying I pm you...or did he said replied any pm...:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
l
further really, i spend a few hours hand holding to get 20 usd worth of "fun" whereas the posters saves 50usd plus alot of his own time...not exactly a good business prosposition....
http://sbf.rocks/showthr...445218&page=31

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...&postcount=463

Quote:
see...this is what mod dun like talking openly making deals...there are ways and means for deals to made privately..

Instead of giving him stern warning... you gave him a friendly warning.... and you encouraged him to deals privately.... What I did is just merely replied to PMs... I supposed that is what meant deal privately right.... My english is half pass six... If you meant otherwise pls explain again for me to understand... thanks... otherwise you still deem as double standard.... and best thing... you allowed that to happen in your own thread.....
Old 05-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
People can read and decide what they see. Why so uptight need to PM me for proof? Proof u are stealth agent then? I get a free night out at Monte Carlo ? Or SK ? Really childish. Take everything u read on forum with a pinch of salt. Call yourself a moderator.

Those that I post big big on the forum but no reply from them means what? Fxxking gu niang wear skirts si bo?
Why he must used PM...? Guilty conscience...? Yup this is forum... just take everything with a pinch of salt... Even we never meet before... But I believe you...Why...? I did some checks.. I replied Chief Pilot.... Doesn't mean what he said about me all is facts.... People nowadays easily got manipulated whats on the net.... In other forum moderator shouldn't get involve with other users.... But this moderator seems different...

If u got nothing to hide... just post it out... why must use PM...
Old 05-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
U gullible to believe what Chief Pilot wrote about me....
You don't talk cock larh... Which part did I wrote wrong about you...? Last time you and your dua kang buddy bring people to SK so you and him can get free makan and beer... Now no more such "organised" trips by you and your dua kang buddy already arh...?
Old 05-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
react to them BEING the asshole
Say what you like to say... I can't stop you from saying I'm an asshole...
But matter of fact u are freeloader... who like to take advantage towards those who coming to HCMC....
Old 05-04-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Say what you like to say... I can't stop you from saying I'm an asshole...
But matter of fact u are freeloader... whom like to take advantage towards those who come to HCMC....
You don't talk cock larh... You yourself is the real freeloader... Whom like to take advatange towards those who come to BKK... don't keep using your clone or ask your buddy to zap me larh... Whether i am in red or green... I will continue to expose your evil deeds...
Old 05-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

So sorry there's too many rules and regulations in sammyboy. Anyway I joined forum seldom check the rules and regulations. How many of us really bother?

So the moderator mentioned that "there are ways and means to make deals privately" meaning what?

Correct my lousy interpretation , never study much when was young. Meaning u can make deals privately thru PMs and other methods by being stealth agent? As long as u dun post publicly u are offering this and that service? U can arrange by going around pm-ing unsuspecting samsters or interested one? So moderator encouraging stealth agents instead? Correct me please. I very blur.

Meaning conclusion " can be agent but dun do so obvious. Be discreet??"
Old 05-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Whether i am in red or green... I will continue to expose your evil deeds...
I can't stop you from saying me a freeloader.... But I never meet you before...
And u in red or green is not my problem...
Old 05-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

Meaning conclusion " can be agent but dun do so obvious. Be discreet??"
If you got the same understanding... then I concluded that yes we can be an agent but don't so obvious... and use PM to make deals....
Old 05-04-2015, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah piannnnnn... come on guys.... i rarely put my comments... but for fucking sake.... is just a forum.. agent or not.... no need to use keyboard or touch screen to make war... no need to justify... yes my nick shows i only few years register... but i have since year 2003 been lurking around... for fucking sake. This forum is not like years ago... china thread die once... thai thread can be a fucking war... plesase for fucking everyone sake... just quit the abc and whatever lingo war... i come back from all night long party until morning in bkk. Two fucking days.... i only see war...haizzzz.... fyi, if anyone think im fucking wrong. Wanna zap me. Please zap me..is only points. I dont care. this forum is for users to chiong, drinking and destress from everyday life... in the first place, why need agents??? Every thread is very informative... just need to do hard work in fucking reading... if fucking lazy. Pm mr naemlo... let him hold your hands... fyi i dont know mr naemlo... is just like gclub.... can fuck or no fuck the girl is up to you... fucking free is up to you... and im not drunk... is just that i need to research something in the forum for my friend.. then i kepo lurking to this thread...girl treat you eat breakfast in front of pimp also up to you.. girl follow you back after party in villa fuck for free is all up to you... if everyone fucking read and be a man and venture to the clubs or whatever venue... there will be no stealth agents... if not, just contact the actual advertiser agent in any thread...Boss need funds to ensure forum is running smoothly...im not against anyone... but if you or whoever is not an agent.. no to justify...just keep quiet. The more you or whoever defend, the more we argue with each other....haiz....
Old 05-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12853951
Instead of giving him stern warning... you gave him a friendly warning.... and you encouraged him to deals privately.... What I did is just merely replied to PMs... I supposed that is what meant deal privately right.... My english is half pass six... If you meant otherwise pls explain again for me to understand... thanks... otherwise you still deem as double standard.... and best thing... you allowed that to happen in your own thread.....
this stealth agent forgot to add this pm...this is how they try to mislead innocent newbies to rip you of your money...

"in the past I did posted openly to warn him...also deleted a few of his posts before you became life...just that I cannot show you what I had deleted...so I am moderating him too..."

him here is refer to mutantchicken...

anyway...I will just delete posts that are infringing and offensive...dun need to show any mercy to these stealth agents....6k for a fuck...haha...I will definitely will not pay...

Note - I posts here to share...hope all newbies dun fall into these traps...pls nego with whoever you dealing...go to the proven source...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can't stop you from saying me a freeloader.... But I never meet you before...
And u in red or green is not my problem...
You don't talk cock larh... I ever treat you makan and beer at Chats before
Or rather you freeload on me... I ask you to pay for your own girls' drinks... You come out with thousands stories...
Old 05-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
this stealth agent forgot to add this pm...

"in the past I did posted openly to warn him..6k for a fuck...haha...I will definitely will not pay...

Just because I posted some pics and price you labelled me as a stealth agent...?
I can't stop you if you want to have that mindset.... BUT pls be fair.... Why MC can... and you didn't ask him to pay for advertising when he openly said he will charge 20 USD for bringing others to his playground...

You openly warned him...? But it seems he don't really care about it....? Just because he has that sig and you allows him to do freely what he want... This is what I'm talking about double standard... You deleted VBKK's post... just because he wrote FR regarding the girl I introduced to him... You got prove that I'm taking commission? You also skipped those questions that I asked you to explain...

Whole night been reading HCMC thread... of course you won't pay 6K THB... as usually you'll expect others to pay for you when you organising trips to HCMC...

Last edited by Sapsinmike; 05-04-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Just because I posted some pics and price you labelled me as a stealth agent...?
I can't stop you if you want to have that mindset.... BUT pls be fair.... Why MC can... and you didn't ask him to pay for advertising when he openly said he will charge 20 USD for bringing others to his playground...
Bro
dont think MC quoted 20USD...In fact..i think he even mention its a waste of his time....
to be fair....MC posted pics and prices but more as information...but never mentioned he will introduce..
As for your posts..it seems a bit more blatant with prices and asking people if they are interested?? 6k baht LT.
I dont judge and in no position to....but u seem more open in promoting these 6k girls and this is shown by vbkk post where he thanked u for the recommendations.
sure..u can saying u just introduced...not an agent...but sure looks that way...no?
i felt i needed to say something as i wad the who asked MC openly about bringing me around and seems rather unfair he is being targeted here.
BTW...maybe i am wrong on this...6k LT considered premium and expensive?
As i recalled...the top ladies in the top gogo bars are already asking for that price.
6k seems more the norm than exception.....
the pics u post...sexy ladies no doubt but honestly...so are quite a few gogo bargirls asking that price....and they are just as hot as your pics....just my humble opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1