The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
7p that kind of ordinary looks?? Anyway I知 only going to try Jasmine after Jessica rtc. No hurry to rush in now esp since her schedule is packed....
Imho Jasmine looks beta. She is fair complexion and skin pretty well maintained. I believe most bros won't get a rude shock when she open door la. Just that unlikely to have the "WOW" feel. I happen to be more particular about looks bro..spoilt by feasting on the likes of Donna, Aila, Zhi Qing,OG MoMo, Tingbao, Song Song, Mango 😍
Old 18-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Well, let's just say the bulk of the ML i RTM regularly in the past are MAINLY due to their looks (and locations equally important factor to me la).
Mug and boobs must go together for me. It's not an OR, but an AND.

That's why Jessica despite her mug and height is not for me.

How about you?
Old 18-11-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Imho Jasmine looks beta. She is fair complexion and skin pretty well maintained. I believe most bros won't get a rude shock when she open door la. Just that unlikely to have the "WOW" feel. I happen to be more particular about looks bro..spoilt by feasting on the likes of Donna, Aila, Zhi Qing,OG MoMo, Tingbao, Song Song, Mango 😍
Today痴 mkt, your criteria will be hard to find at good price. Heng I知 not too particular about looks, cos I知 not gonna be walking down the street with one in my arms. Even 7P is very acceptable to me. For me the service level is more important than looks.

My goddess would be Hebe. I dun think there will be another ML like Hebe with service n looks and boobs and positive work ethics.
Old 19-11-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got recommendation for any of the MLs on SLG who got japanese sch uniform?

My last visit with XX before she RTC and opted for the school uniform...

Was the best thing ever lol.
Old 19-11-2020, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today痴 mkt, your criteria will be hard to find at good price. Heng I知 not too particular about looks, cos I知 not gonna be walking down the street with one in my arms. Even 7P is very acceptable to me. For me the service level is more important than looks.

My goddess would be Hebe. I dun think there will be another ML like Hebe with service n looks and boobs and positive work ethics.
Yup, I've only been to see 7P once (reason is because I'm more a sensual guy than a massage guy, her massage is good and so is her attitude) but yeah, her service level is higher than average in this current lacklustre market.

And yes, no one will be able to replace Hebe for me. It's like once you've tasted the best version of laksa or unagi, nothing else will satisfy you anymore and everything is just downhill from there. I will eventually look up those on my KIV list but only when the situation is better. Right now more important to look after what's in my wallet.
Old 19-11-2020, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ah.... XX.... she is by far the only SN ML who had shorts on during sensual. Her definition of SN is top off only, bottom can wear shorts.... that was probably why I didn稚 rtm although I quite like her personality.
Haha it was at least an enjoyable time with her. But yes her sensual is pretty weak in the grander scheme of things, but she has a way to keep you entertained I guess. But I guess I frequented a different Xiao xiao 2 MRT stops away during XX痴 stint...that one was a lot more enjoyable with a really cheeky, tall and pretty SZ lass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
xwz actually few months younger than xx iirc. but XX overall skin complexion so much better than xwz.
Yes bro. XWZ smoked a lot I believe. Used to be more in the first stint
Plus lifestyle. So her skin aged more.
Old 19-11-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

Only saw one review for this , any other bros tried?
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yi-massage/
Old 19-11-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Mug and boobs must go together for me. It's not an OR, but an AND.

That's why Jessica despite her mug and height is not for me.

How about you?
Not surprising bro as boobs is critical to most guys i spoke to. Many are even ok with a plain Jane so long her boobs are to die for.

I belong to minority. Looks is EVERYTHING to me for gals. Only caveat is CANNOT be meaty. Petite, shorty, even cup A is ok so long is gorgeous. I'll pick a beautiful skinny short A cup gal > Plain Jane tall sexy C cup gal, without hesitation. What turns me on most during sensual acts is a beautiful face looking aroused/ horny/ pleasured, not what i can roam about on her body. That's just me

Last edited by Johndick; 19-11-2020 at 08:27 AM.
Old 19-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

MLs like Hebe unlikely will surface anytime soon unfortunately. The golden era is gone and who knows when will it be back to the good old spoilt for choice/ short of $$ days lol.

Anyway for me I treat this more like a hobby rather than a need to fix my urge. Hence i tend to be more picky, plus convenience is crucial to me since I belong to the RTM same ML type instead of try all the fishes in the pond. Once a while i will go out of the way to try a ML that pique my interest even if not my preferred venue, just to kill my curiosity. Otherwise will simply forgo any good reviewed ML if they reside on the infamous S Road stretch or Geylang. It's a self imposed restrictions that i can live with, so no regrets la haha.

But i gotta confess An Ran has consistently been under my shortlist, coz i know she is pretty (thanks to a kind bro shared with me in the past her pic) and figure is good too. I might just make another exception to kill my curiosity about her, since now the scene so dry. But her repeatedly reported phone usage antics is really a push factor. Maybe when Jessica RTC bah .
Old 19-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
qwerty123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw some really chio atb on momo webby... wonder if it is true?? Or too good to be true?
Old 19-11-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.online/nicole-massage/

Looks:8.5/10 chio mixed blood looking. One of the best currently. 160cm but small bust size.
Location :spa . Can find parking across the road . 1 common toilet though
Massage 7/10 quite good . got strength.
Gfe: got chemistry.
Rtm sure. 100 only see nice face for shiok release
Old 19-11-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirdape View Post
Hi bros, anyone tried this Kimi before, https://sglonelyguys.online/kimi-massage/,
photos look good.
Hi Bro Kirdape. This is a mature 40+ milf, small breasts, solid ass. Overall she has dark skin tone. Can suck nipples but she dont seem to enjoy it. Massage is not strong, just normal. HJ is very fast type (which i dont enjoy) and somehow she dont seem to do a good job there. Personality is friendly and smiling. She watched TV throughout my massage session, which is a turn off for me as it shows she does not concentrate on taking care of us customers. My humble FR. Take care and chiong safe.
Old 19-11-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
Saw some really chio atb on momo webby... wonder if it is true?? Or too good to be true?
well it is known for fake pix and even double listing. if u are looking for massage u r better off sticking with SLG or SBC
Old 19-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
FR for https://sglonelyguys.online/jiajia-massage/

Very pretty and decent down to earth girl. I enjoy chatting with her.
She has a good figure with figure 11 and toned arms, her massage is superb and pain easing. 9/10

CIM is very sensual and her HJ strokes is better than average. She allows sucking of tits and frenching and might allow you to touch her abalone.🤭 8/10

Location is discreet with a big open space carpark opposite and a 5mim walk from the MRT. No rush for time and hardly use phone.

Will RTM definitely
Old 19-11-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kirdape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Hi Bro Kirdape. This is a mature 40+ milf, small breasts, solid ass. Overall she has dark skin tone. Can suck nipples but she dont seem to enjoy it. Massage is not strong, just normal. HJ is very fast type (which i dont enjoy) and somehow she dont seem to do a good job there. Personality is friendly and smiling. She watched TV throughout my massage session, which is a turn off for me as it shows she does not concentrate on taking care of us customers. My humble FR. Take care and chiong safe.
Shame i saw quite a few positive reviews on her. Thanks bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1