The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Maybe not to us coz we doesn't give them the vibe that we are/willing to be their ATM machine

Jokes aside I believe those APs with no concern about business will either super selectively KC or not at all since they don't need such tactics to entice RTM. Some ML i feel really just wanna clock their time here then RTC use the $$ wisely.

Personally i shun away from the WeChat "game" kind of ML. There's one ML in the past I only added WeChat but have not booked yet..every few days will post she feeling down, or meet bad customers, no proper food to eat, miss home, fallen sick..else will be customers buy pricey gift for her or sumptuous meal, outing..biangz. I immediately drop her from my shortlist. No drama queen for me.

Some very astute observations to take note of, if you want enjoy without being dragged into an emotional predicament.

NOTE: KC almost always means you're the targetted ATM or bearer of free gifts/meals/outings. And guys with healthy bank accounts are not necessarily the targets. In fact, guys who generously give to compensate for their other shortcomings (not rich, not handsome, etc), are frequently targetted by non-APs.

Guys are a silly lot. Show a little affection, and immediately we get a rush of endorphins, then our brains go into this dizzy frenzy and we gush thinking the girl likes us and we have a chance and begin to invest our feelings. Woohoo! Good sense and judgement instantly evaporates. In other words, we turn stupid. And girls who want to, can very easily exploit this.

You're correct. APs whose business are already good don't indiscriminately KC. They can be very selective. So if you're not rich, a different strategy needs to be employed. Hehe.

Anyway, when it comes down to KC-ing , I usually turn the tables on them. My currency isn't cash, but mutual pleasure, laughter and enjoyment.

Oh and adding their Wechat is ONLY to assure an express lane for future bookings and appointments. NEVER for chatting.
Old 21-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So if you're not rich, a different strategy needs to be employed. Hehe.
Bro, mind to share? haha

I am the one not rich
Old 21-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Oh and adding their Wechat is ONLY to assure an express lane for future bookings and appointments. NEVER for chatting.
Dudes inexperienced in matters of the heart or simply just lonely/bored will chat them up like it's a bf/gf thing.
Old 21-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Below are my summary of experiences for MLs who provide nuru and ranked in order of preference for me. Do note that I am more of a boobs person and I rate sensuality, spontaneity and teasing higher on my list when doing nuru. Sometimes I find the MLs pattern for nuru just become too formulaic. It's like they are just going through the motions and doing for the sake of doing.

1. https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
Coco is number 1 tops for me. Nice boobs and good fleshy bum means I can really feel her whole body sliding across me. I think because she is new in offering nuru, she is very playful and open to trying alot of things and I had good spontaneous teasing fun with her.

2. https://sglonelyguys.online/ying-ying-massage/
Ying Ying's strength lies in her sensual teasing during nuru and that awesome side mirror where I can view all the action. She is the type who will grind her pussy lips all across my bum and inner thigh, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear while in prone position. The only weirded out thing is she still has her mask on during nuru. Would have been perfect if there was some tongue action without that damn mask.

3. https://sglonelyguys.online/angel-baby-massage/
Angelbaby is a nice lady and I like her slim figure coupled with those big boobs. She also has a prominent tattoo so she's like this bad girl fantasy for me. Also another one that can feel her pussy lips gliding across me. My only gripe is that she does not allow teasing of her nipples but she advised me to grab her boobs hard instead.

4. https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-ada/
Ada has the boobs to go along with it. Ok try. Nothing too fanciful.

5. https://sglonelyguys.online/joyce-massage/
I covered Joyce before in my previous FR. Good try and something different for a tall MILF, but did not use enough nuru gel and it dried off too fast. Has smallish tits thus not so ideal for me for nuru.

6. https://sglonelyguys.online/flower-massage/
Flower / Xiao Xiao. From what I know she has been around for some time. Nuru was fine and performed functionally. But there is just something lacking for me. One reason could be I just wasn't attracted to her boobs. They were oddly shaped and saggy. Another reason could be her overall demeanour and the way she talks. She does come across as slightly angry and uncouth. Maybe I just lack chemistry with her.

Notable but fallen mentions:
https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/bella-massage/
Do note that both Happy/Anqi and Bella do not provide nuru anymore and such a shame because I would have rated them much higher than Ying Ying in my list. Bella was tops due to her voluptuous figure and Anqi had the right teasing sensuality to go with it. Pity that Anqi does not offer nuru anymore due to her back problem and she now uses this plastic sheet instead and not a proper inflatable mattress for nuru. That does not make sense to me.

Any bros can recommend me any other MLs that do nuru? The others that I read based on FRs such as Celine, Cara and Vanessa do seem kinda average. Not really have enough push for me to try them.
Old 21-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Any ml now that actually does a good long Hdly. I see most now either do a half fuck one or rather not do at all.
Old 21-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Which anna u referring to?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-anna/

This one.
Old 21-11-2020, 01:12 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Oh..thanks

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Tried Xing Chen from SLG last week.
Below is my FR. I seldom post FR so pardon me.

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Look: 8/10
Massage: 4/10 (Almost feel nothing, 1 hand on handphone and massage with 1 hand only)
BJ: if you request for bbbj cannot CIM, if bj yes.
Boobs: B to C cup
Location: As per what the website advertise. Foot solider need to walk around 15 mins. Parking is available

Overall the look is acceptable but if you looking for a good massage I suggest you skip. Service wise I will rate it as 5/10

RTM: No

Please up my points if my FR helps you.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Some very astute observations to take note of, if you want enjoy without being dragged into an emotional predicament.

NOTE: KC almost always means you're the targetted ATM or bearer of free gifts/meals/outings. And guys with healthy bank accounts are not necessarily the targets. In fact, guys who generously give to compensate for their other shortcomings (not rich, not handsome, etc), are frequently targetted by non-APs.

Guys are a silly lot. Show a little affection, and immediately we get a rush of endorphins, then our brains go into this dizzy frenzy and we gush thinking the girl likes us and we have a chance and begin to invest our feelings. Woohoo! Good sense and judgement instantly evaporates. In other words, we turn stupid. And girls who want to, can very easily exploit this.

You're correct. APs whose business are already good don't indiscriminately KC. They can be very selective. So if you're not rich, a different strategy needs to be employed. Hehe.

Anyway, when it comes down to KC-ing , I usually turn the tables on them. My currency isn't cash, but mutual pleasure, laughter and enjoyment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Recently i heard a good joke, thought i will share it with everyone

Person A: bro let me tell u the secret to getting good sessions with internet mls

Person B: what is it bro, pls share with me

Person A: First you have to pay her money, then you have to por cb for her until she wet, then u lick her cb until she shoik, thats how u get good service

Person B: wow bro, i was just thinking the same, great minds think alike

Person A: Exactly, we are so smart right? I always like to give them money, give them service and treat them like queen, because im a giver.

Person B: thanks bro u are so smart indeed, next time i will pay money, treat them well and service their pussy for them..... hopefully i can also get good service from Internet ml

Person A: hahaha, now u know how power i am, i have been getting good service from internet ml all the time

Person C: actually u guys don't need to act like dog so jialat just to get good attitude from a working lady, i have been getting both good service and good attitude from spa and geylang. I only paid $150 to $200 for a nice massage, bbbj and sex.....

Person A: dun bluff la! Spa all very dirty 1,i lick all their cb before so i know. I even know all the spas in singapore have dirty bed because when i lick the bed i tasted some dried up sperm. Why did i lick the bed? Because im a giver!

Person C: learn the difference between good attitude and good service, just because she give u GFE and smile at you does not mean you are getting good service.... good service is when they.....

Person A: nonsense la! u all go and find xxxx. Follow my advice and give her money, talk to her nicely, compliment her, treat her good good, service her pussy shoik shoik, and then u can also get good service from her like me ! Maybe even can top up for sex, wow!

‘Nuff said.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Below are my summary of experiences for MLs who provide nuru and ranked in order of preference for me. Do note that I am more of a boobs person and I rate sensuality, spontaneity and teasing higher on my list when doing nuru. Sometimes I find the MLs pattern for nuru just become too formulaic. It's like they are just going through the motions and doing for the sake of doing.

1. https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
Coco is number 1 tops for me. Nice boobs and good fleshy bum means I can really feel her whole body sliding across me. I think because she is new in offering nuru, she is very playful and open to trying alot of things and I had good spontaneous teasing fun with her.

2. https://sglonelyguys.online/ying-ying-massage/
Ying Ying's strength lies in her sensual teasing during nuru and that awesome side mirror where I can view all the action. She is the type who will grind her pussy lips all across my bum and inner thigh, and whisper sweet nothings into my ear while in prone position. The only weirded out thing is she still has her mask on during nuru. Would have been perfect if there was some tongue action without that damn mask.

3. https://sglonelyguys.online/angel-baby-massage/
Angelbaby is a nice lady and I like her slim figure coupled with those big boobs. She also has a prominent tattoo so she's like this bad girl fantasy for me. Also another one that can feel her pussy lips gliding across me. My only gripe is that she does not allow teasing of her nipples but she advised me to grab her boobs hard instead.

4. https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-ada/
Ada has the boobs to go along with it. Ok try. Nothing too fanciful.

5. https://sglonelyguys.online/joyce-massage/
I covered Joyce before in my previous FR. Good try and something different for a tall MILF, but did not use enough nuru gel and it dried off too fast. Has smallish tits thus not so ideal for me for nuru.

6. https://sglonelyguys.online/flower-massage/
Flower / Xiao Xiao. From what I know she has been around for some time. Nuru was fine and performed functionally. But there is just something lacking for me. One reason could be I just wasn't attracted to her boobs. They were oddly shaped and saggy. Another reason could be her overall demeanour and the way she talks. She does come across as slightly angry and uncouth. Maybe I just lack chemistry with her.

Notable but fallen mentions:
https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/bella-massage/
Do note that both Happy/Anqi and Bella do not provide nuru anymore and such a shame because I would have rated them much higher than Ying Ying in my list. Bella was tops due to her voluptuous figure and Anqi had the right teasing sensuality to go with it. Pity that Anqi does not offer nuru anymore due to her back problem and she now uses this plastic sheet instead and not a proper inflatable mattress for nuru. That does not make sense to me.

Any bros can recommend me any other MLs that do nuru? The others that I read based on FRs such as Celine, Cara and Vanessa do seem kinda average. Not really have enough push for me to try them.
for ada, how was her looks?
Old 21-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can share beautycastle new url?
Old 21-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Azurri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmode View Post
Just to check, any ladies provide raw creampie service?
If have, you dare to?
Old 21-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
Anyone can share beautycastle new url?
http://beautycastle.org/
Old 21-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
‘Nuff said.
Happy happy happy. Hope you've been happy too
Old 21-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6739 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She's actually the kind of ML that draw the lines pretty clear imo. Won't dish out fake GFE or engage in conversations on WeChat.
Jessica’s phone discipline is really old school professionalism and getting hard to find. When I was showering, she used the time to respond to messages and once I came out she quickly put the phone aside and jumped up to attend to me. During the session, phone buzzing away with messages and calls, she dun bother at all. Where got time to chat with anyone?

In start contrast, my rtm visit to Co Co, old habits die hard. One hand teasing never mind, later as she rubbed her boobs up n down my back, message came in and she actually stopped to reply! OMG! Such a turn off! I’m afraid that was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1