The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I patient, my Didi not so.... So seeing her later tonight hahahaha
Come take over, We change shift.

Quote:
Just try again bro... Try messaging earlier 11am -12noon. You'll soon get your slot. I also message that early
I had to book 2 days in advance cause timing crash......

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
I text her at 8pm and got a slot for 11pm. Her last for the day
See some succeeded, some didn't ... actually yesterday I already wanted to book, and I messaged her. More importantly, I also had Plans B in mind. So when yesterday cannot, because she was out having ice cream lol, I just went for Plan B lor.

Never wait for just one girl la... Aiyo
Old 17-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
See some succeeded, some didn't ... actually yesterday I already wanted to book, and I messaged her. More importantly, I also had Plans B in mind. So when yesterday cannot, because she was out having ice cream lol, I just went for Plan B lor.

Oh more curious who plan B thou
Old 17-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:

Carrie is hardworking and eager to please. Asked her whether shes tired, she said yes, abit - her mouth. Despite her tiredness, she slurps really well. It was her handjob that made me cum though. Also masterfully done.
Has a girly voice and super soft boobs. I preferred boobs which are firmer. Shes also bit short and small frame for my liking. Roaming is good. 69 is fabulous.

Likely will not rtm for now, at least not so regularly. I'm still on Xiao Yu...
Old 17-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.live/hui-zi-massage/

Isit just me or this girl look like some ex ML who operated in paya lebar last time? Anyone tried before? Tried message her to no avail.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by optical88 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/hui-zi-massage/

Isit just me or this girl look like some ex ML who operated in paya lebar last time? Anyone tried before? Tried message her to no avail.
There was one very average MR on her. Can try searching.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you went already!!! Hahaha! Basket you velly the diam diam one hor
Lol.. Think I’m gonna explore new ways with her.. She’s quite understanding and receptive to requests, as long as it’s reasonable..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol.. Think I’m gonna explore new ways with her.. She’s quite understanding and receptive to requests, as long as it’s reasonable..
What pervert requests did u make? Share leh. I always guai guai lie on the bed let them do their work.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
You all dont kaobei. Got one day I text her every hour, no a single fucking reply.
Wow.. Every hour? Really admire your tenacity there..

Don’t give up.. Ai La and Summer were harder to book at the start lol..

Old 17-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Text every hour is like becoming a nuisance already.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ya I realise that afterwards. Will try again next week.
Old 17-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Actually ^this. She told me got one guy called her 50times per day. Blacklisted him and he use WA call and she don’t know how to block until someone teach her.

And the guy threaten to expose her location. So I think it’s better when we post anything, try not to give away their location like saying XXX is staying at YYY old place. My 2 cents.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually ^this. She told me got one guy called her 50times per day. Blacklisted him and he use WA call and she don’t know how to block until someone teach her.
This is really too much. 50 times!
Old 17-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Dino2401 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, anyone tried Natalie before?
https://sglonelyguys.live/natalie-massage/
Old 17-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
This is really too much. 50 times!
Yah you better not spam..

Right now too many desperados spamming messages and calls to her lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1