The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Once girls business too good they even take some regulars for granted...if they dont reply you just move on and find other girls...there are plenty of trees out there
yeah, that's the way it is.
Old 27-10-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
nitro-x is a Helpful and Caring Samsternitro-x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Hi bro pls share e place.
Thanks
Old 27-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On the other hand, if the ML text you and you ask her what does she want to do, and her reply is - 'make love', you also dunno if she really means it. Lol.
Old 27-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bigbignehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can’t find this Melody that all of you are talking about, not on any websites, any idea?
Old 28-10-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmania View Post
Hi bro, can share contact?

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 28-10-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).

Can share contacts bro
Old 28-10-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by connormacleod View Post
Hi guys,

I just got back from her place. She is quite affected by this. She has a family here to take care of...

Her massage is comparable to my usual proper massage regular, and provides good decent HJ.

If any of you gets any little extras from her or any MLs, good for you and perhaps the best thing to do is to keep it to yourself.

Hope we can all do our parts in keeping our playogrounds protected, and for our service providers to continue to provide us services without fear.

Thanks.
Well, did she read SBF daily or you try to be a white knight by telling her all these? Does it mean that we cannot share any FR with bros here? In this forum, who doesn’t have family to take care? And we risk the possibility of Covid19 infection by giving her business.
If you really heart pain, then you can give her a $20k cheque to stay at home and also protect her from all these. I truly apologise if I offended anyone by sharing contact. Like that next time I don’t go and keep my money in my pocket lo. So far given contact to 2 person but will stop sharing since her supporters are super concern.
Old 28-10-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!

Nope, I was not the white knight. I have been chionging long enough to know the Brotherhood Code.

I arrived at her place and she was moody. She told me about it and showed me the post in the forum too. Apparently, some bros started asking her why they did not received such services.

Quote:
Well, did she read SBF daily or you try to be a white knight by telling her all these? Does it mean that we cannot share any FR with bros here? In this forum, who doesn’t have family to take care? And we risk the possibility of Covid19 infection by giving her business.
If you really heart pain, then you can give her a $20k cheque to stay at home and also protect her from all these. I truly apologise if I offended anyone by sharing contact. Like that next time I don’t go and keep my money in my pocket lo. So far given contact to 2 person but will stop sharing since her supporters are super concern.
Old 28-10-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 798 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by connormacleod View Post
Nope, I was not the white knight. I have been chionging long enough to know the Brotherhood Code.

I arrived at her place and she was moody. She told me about it and showed me the post in the forum too. Apparently, some bros started asking her why they did not received such services.
I tried this lady before a few times previously. When I read what was written, to me all those extras sound like advertising exaggeration. I am surprised there are bros that actually visit and expect and demand the same routine. To such people, take everything you read here with a big pinch of salt.

Anyway this lady advertises in this forum too, so first thing I thought was that all those fr was yet another ad
Old 28-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automic View Post
Haha.....her pussy is clean shaven and a nice painting above it

Someone with power of 16 just zap me and said I am funny. Yes, I can get even more funny when kena zap
Those pathetic guys who can’t get any special vent their anger at us. Lol! From young, ppl taught about self reflection. When there is only 1 candy and ppl give it to other kids instead of you, you should self reflect rather than kpkb.
Old 29-10-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentagone View Post
Recently visited this ML in the eastern central area.

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history.
Bro can share this lady?
Old 30-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
elendrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
can pm pls?
Old 30-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Celine and Melody sibeh angpai sia... never even bother to reply whatsapp nor sms
the Molly with her own thread in this subforum also...
I also texted Celine for the last 2 weeks but no reply at all. Melody still ok as I'm one of the regular.
Old 30-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbignehneh View Post
I can’t find this Melody that all of you are talking about, not on any websites, any idea?
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/melody-...lth-treatment/
Old 31-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
I also texted Celine for the last 2 weeks but no reply at all.
finally got an appt after multiple attempts, but turned out to be a disappointment.
attitude wasn't good, wasted trip.
definitely won't rtm.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread