The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
FYI , I was at the pre-arranged places of G Spot at Nana and FLB on Walking Street. No one turned up at FLB but I had the pleasures of meeting Naemlo and Moonlight. Good guys to drink with.

I'll do the same for my next trip on Loy Krathong and see who turns up.
The problem is timing and will try to meet up on LK.
Anyway, thanks for your past invitations.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Smart ones like you will pick and recce instea of asking 'where got best and cheapest haaarrrr????' 5555
Not smart lah but one should know to appreciate all invaluable up-to-date info shared by brothers.

Quote:
Like Naemlo would say .... soi holland lor 555555
Hehe no thanks I think I've been to enough holland roads liow.

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 03-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros...Heading down to patts on Friday morning. From what i gathered reading alot of posts, fair skinned SYTs are mostly found in Supergirl and babygirl agogos and the club to 99% get laid is Insomnia. Seniors please correct me if i am wrong.

There is a place called something-X where there are 2 sisters working too. But forgot the name of the place. Any idea where to bring multiple girls back? That topic not really covered in depth...LOL.

Going 2 nites in patts and 1 nite in BKK. Best of both worlds~!
Old 04-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
Hey bros...Heading down to patts on Friday morning. From what i gathered reading alot of posts, fair skinned SYTs are mostly found in Supergirl and babygirl agogos and the club to 99% get laid is Insomnia. Seniors please correct me if i am wrong.

There is a place called something-X where there are 2 sisters working too. But forgot the name of the place. Any idea where to bring multiple girls back? That topic not really covered in depth...LOL.

Going 2 nites in patts and 1 nite in BKK. Best of both worlds~!
When in Pattaya (and Thailand in general) do not plan. So you are telling us if you met twins (Fok Yu and Fok Mee) in another bar , you will still go something-X and look for the 2 sisters?

I never understtod the fascination with white skin girls. Isnt angmo whiter? Does white skin girls produce a better experience in the sack? If I had wanted to fcuk a beautiful vase , I'll go to a Bangkok MP
Old 04-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobster View Post
From what i gathered reading alot of posts, fair skinned SYTs are mostly found in Supergirl and babygirl agogos and the club to 99% get laid is Insomnia. Seniors please correct me if i am wrong.
U won't go wrong if u head towards Super girl and Super baby. Insomnia will be good if u intend to cheong till late. Whether the ger is good on bed is at risk

Quote:
I never understtod the fascination with white skin girls. Isnt angmo whiter? Does white skin girls produce a better experience in the sack? If I had wanted to fcuk a beautiful vase , I'll go to a Bangkok MP
Old man like me prefer GF feeling. I am always in Pattaya because I have found the feeling.... This week take a break. Next week mother's day, I should be in Pattaya showering my love.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For benefit of those bro truly new to Pattaya, repost of some maps & sites links.

Bar Hopping Guide

Virtual map that'll get you an idea how to go places. (Outdated but still useful)
http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/

Agogo/bar news & reviews
http://www.pattayagogos.com/

Most hotels are on this site. It'll tell you if there's wifi, joiner fee, safe location, etc.
http://www.pattayaone.com/

Multiple joiners, some hotels allow with no additional charges, it's always good to call/email the hotel you are staying to make sure.

For better value I do suggest guesthouses. Which guesthouses to stay you should do your own research.

Have fun and smile no matter what
Old 05-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro, you're zmanz!

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 05-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Thanks bro, you're zmanz!
welcome you know me 55555
Old 05-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

Bro, it's a play on "You're the man!". :-)

All these great info/FRs just makes me feel lousy not able to visit LOS more often and contribute more.

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 05-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Bro, it's a play on "You're the man!". :-)

All these great info/FRs just makes me feel lousy not able to visit LOS more often and contribute more.
In 3 trips I'd only been in pattaya total of 12 days. Still have a lot to explore, next trip in end Sept I may want to try go dark side or bang chang.

No plans yet as I'd learnt not to plan in Pattaya. Only thing I'm sure to do is root canal treatment on my 2 molars

luckylurker, the lady in your avatar looks similar to bee from quicky bar
Old 06-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
In 3 trips I'd only been in pattaya total of 12 days. Still have a lot to explore, next trip in end Sept I may want to try go dark side or bang chang.

No plans yet as I'd learnt not to plan in Pattaya. Only thing I'm sure to do is root canal treatment on my 2 molars

luckylurker, the lady in your avatar looks similar to bee from quicky bar
Join in some of the bar crawls some of the bars organise. Good for exploring new places with old hands and meeting people. But personally I would rather go OTOT.

LK Metro is good too as there's 7-8 gogos there now as well as the beer bars and Lolitas.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Join in some of the bar crawls some of the bars organise. Good for exploring new places with old hands and meeting people. But personally I would rather go OTOT.

LK Metro is good too as there's 7-8 gogos there now as well as the beer bars and Lolitas.
I would had joined Tony's (drunken duck) bar crawl but the past trips those days I'm always not around. Maybe next trip I'll go with Tony or Cherry bar or just try gather a few guys and book a baht bus for a day. Don't want to plan, as it often useless when I'm in Pattaya 55555

So many times I want to go check out buffalo bar and 3rd road during the past 2 trips, in yet till now I haven't the chance. It's more fun to go with the flow and not think too much.

LK Metro & Soi Buakhao are the best spots for me now. No family tourist and camera/videocam to avoid. The ladies are also generally less greedy and more friendly Next trip I'll be staying around that area also

Those going to check out the agogos around LK Metro should try Champange and Mash. Mash has a new manager who seems like a nice guy and making efforts to improve the quality of the ladies and doing promos.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I would had joined Tony's (drunken duck) bar crawl but the past trips those days I'm always not around. Maybe next trip I'll go with Tony or Cherry bar or just try gather a few guys and book a baht bus for a day. Don't want to plan, as it often useless when I'm in Pattaya 55555

LK Metro & Soi Buakhao are the best spots for me now. No family tourist and camera/videocam to avoid. The ladies are also generally less greedy and more friendly Next trip I'll be staying around that area also
Ya... totally agreed. No point planning. The moment the puying power overcome u in one bar, everything else goes haywire. The only thing I plan now, is to get oversexed when I am there

Soi Buakhao is not bad. Cheap and pretty good accomodations available. But this time, I am staying in Soi Song. Got a pretty nice price

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
. Don't want to plan, as it often useless when I'm in Pattaya 55555

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Ya... totally agreed. No point planning. The moment the puying power overcome u in one bar, everything else goes haywire. The only thing I plan now, is to get oversexed when I am there
55555 spoken like true champions
Old 06-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

leaseoflife bro, thx for the up It seems that I up you before (believe in HCMC), so can't up again

For newbie in need of a simple clean map to mark spots you want to cover, I'd made this.
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...attayamap1.jpg

Have fun all

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1