The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Who is the winner on looks?
U sure your view of beauty is same as Franco?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Who is the winner on looks?
Obviously Summer.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Bajirao

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Obviously Summer.
I am aware of Franco’s taste. But I agreed with him. If you have seen summer in make up with her hair down, she is downright distracting. Her smile and eyes.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajirao View Post
I am aware of Franco’s taste. But I agreed with him. If you have seen summer in make up with her hair down, she is downright distracting. Her smile and eyes.
What's my taste, dude?
Bajirao

Quote:
Hahaha these are the three ladies I visited recently.

Massage-wise, I think Sally is the best, followed by Cat and Summer.

In terms of HJ, all around the same.

And with regard to attitude, think Cat is the best. No looking at phone. Sally is the worst.

Physical-wise: there is only one winner in terms of looks. For bod, Sally is the slimmest and has the best boobs, shapely and light-coloured nipples.
Having tried sally and summer I agree sally’s massage is the best and can leave you sore for days. Not sure about her attitude since it has been years since I have last seen her.
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U replying the correct posting?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Bajirao

Quote:
What's my taste, dude?
Let’s just say you have a fine sense of beauty which encompasses the whole package. But we are in agreement on summer.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Suddenly all pushing certain MLs again out from no where...

Haha the few selected MLs gona be busy again..
you know i know
Old 29-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Bajirao

Quote:
U replying the correct posting?
Yeap. Of the three, sally cat and summer, I think summer looks the prettiest.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
you know i know
Hahahahahaha suddenly more nicks appear clocking posts as well after a few years keeping quiet...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Let’s just say you have a fine sense of beauty which encompasses the whole package. But we are in agreement on summer.
Hahahaha hahahaha too obvious lah

The way u all push... means i need to advance book my slots with her days earlier

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Frankly, I won't visit all 3 frequently.

This week, I'll go back to my regular and await Xueer's return.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Frankly, I won't visit all 3 frequently.

This week, I'll go back to my regular and await Xueer's return.
Hahahahahaha u just openly told their white knights that you are not supporting their spamming...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 29-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U sure your view of beauty is same as Franco?
Definitely not sure, but we need certain type of standards to help us gauge of certain criteria before deciding. Since franco is the one that seems been to all three, thats why ask him.
Having said that, who i visit is my own decision and wont say bro franco is fake etc, i fully understand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I am just into good massage, but wan pretty too instead of the typical aunties in MP he he, not interested in boosting certain ML.
am i right to say those ML are vanilla? Many bros here also dun like vanilla type. So to each their own
Thanks bro franco
Enjoy weekend, rainy weather nice to get a massage lol
Old 29-09-2019, 01:54 PM
Bajirao

Quote:
Hahahaha hahahaha too obvious lah

The way u all push... means i need to advance book my slots with her days earlier
This is a difficult period for her la. If she can build a business and get through her first stint successfully, then there is hope she will return next year. Once she is popular, there is no need to keep mentioning her. I rather not comment if I didn’t see a need to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1