The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Anonymous9X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Hi, will be in HCMC from 31st Aug to 4th Sep, any bros wanna meet up one of the days?

Some reviews for 2019,
1) Went to Benny's 110 and paid 500k for some shit bj service.

2) Came across some massage place while walking in D11 with decent looking massuer 7/10, took VIP 200k for 残废澡 (handicapped bath) and massage, another 400k for BBBJ DFK on the massage table & sofa with CIM.

3) Went back to the same massage place (2), still 7/10 massuer, didn't have VIP room, so 100K for cubicle room. Can hear other bros getting their dick sucked beside your cubicles, paid 300K for BBBJ and CIM.

For (2) & (3), don't expect flashy interior like those 1M and above massage place, but 400/600k for everything I think it's pretty worth IMO.
Old 25-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous9X View Post
Hi, will be in HCMC from 31st Aug to 4th Sep, any bros wanna meet up one of the days?

Some reviews for 2019,
1) Went to Benny's 110 and paid 500k for some shit bj service.

2) Came across some massage place while walking in D11 with decent looking massuer 7/10, took VIP 200k for 残废澡 (handicapped bath) and massage, another 400k for BBBJ DFK on the massage table & sofa with CIM.

3) Went back to the same massage place (2), still 7/10 massuer, didn't have VIP room, so 100K for cubicle room. Can hear other bros getting their dick sucked beside your cubicles, paid 300K for BBBJ and CIM.

For (2) & (3), don't expect flashy interior like those 1M and above massage place, but 400/600k for everything I think it's pretty worth IMO.
Benny 110 used to be the place to go, say many many years ago. Its actually a pretty famous hot toc on one of those popular angmoh forums, but not anymore. Many have boycotted it including myself.
The other hot tocs which you mentioned in D11 are on a smaller scale if compared to NPK (Nguyen phi Khanh).
For value wise, I still recommend NPK as there are many hot tocs there, you can always walk in and view and no pressure if you do not like what you see, you can just walk out. NPK is of value too as it cost only 500k for a Bbbj. FJ at 1mn, but needs a lot of persuasion. So far from my experience, hot toc #84 has ladies which are hottest (I used to prefer 111b) and girls here are easiest to succumb to offer of 1mn for FJ.

Good luck!
Old 25-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know if it’s possible to also get an FJ at DNTN PHUNG THUY?
Old 25-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Does anyone know if it’s possible to also get an FJ at DNTN PHUNG THUY?
Not possible even if you throw $$ around.
I've tried countless times, but never succeeded. There is small pigeon hole mirror on the door, which the captains will occasionally peep inside. So no way will the girl agree as they will be expelled immediately out of the establishment.

But to FJ the lady outside the establishment, out of her working hours, yes, this is possible.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
IMHO, this is by far the best place to get a massage. Best value for money (1.2m),most solid body ladies, HJ+Bbbj+Assrim+autoroam for that price, it's hard to get elsewhere. All my years in HCM city, this is my #1 joint.
Just went over just now. Not bad. 550k + 500k tips. But don’t expect massage cause it is non existence. Well, you don’t go to such places and expect good massage right?

Anymore place to recommend bros? I’m here to explore at HCM now.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Not possible even if you throw $$ around.
I've tried countless times, but never succeeded. There is small pigeon hole mirror on the door, which the captains will occasionally peep inside. So no way will the girl agree as they will be expelled immediately out of the establishment.

But to FJ the lady outside the establishment, out of her working hours, yes, this is possible.
Yes, statement very true. If the lady like you, she will pass you her contact number in a piece of paper. That’s what I get.
Old 25-08-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Just went over just now. Not bad. 550k + 500k tips. But don’t expect massage cause it is non existence. Well, you don’t go to such places and expect good massage right?

Anymore place to recommend bros? I’m here to explore at HCM now.
90% of the time, massage is akin to piano playing - ie - non existent
If you want good massage, you can try #77 or #78, but these 2 ladies are a bit meatier. Not my type.

If massage, you can try Vien Dong. This is a popular joint among SG/Msians too. This is the spa at Vien Dong Hotel (near Bui Vien), but not a favorite of mine.
My favorite has always been Phung Thuy, Catwalk KTV (for dapao) and FJs (Kawaii Spa at Lt Japan). Sometimes when the naughtier side of me takes over, I'll loved to get a BBBJ at Nguyen Phi Khanh (only 500k) and entice the lady for a FJ, knowingly aware that I'm just separated by a thin wall and can hear the bro next door getting a BBBJ as well

Good luck !
Old 26-08-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nighttimewalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, will be in hcm from 28/8 to 2/9. PM if want to go ktv.
Old 27-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Vietnampaul88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I will be in HCM 28Aug - 1Sep First time. Will appreciate any bro who is willing to tag me along for all the fun. Please PM me. Thanks
Old 27-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Vietnampaul88

You are under moderation and posted 4 times similar posts...

Once you paid for premium membership you are no longer under moderation...

Will help to remove 3 of your post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
woodyelf01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WeChat look around function is still a very good tool to use.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Have never tried such handicap restaurants before, exactly what happens inside ah?
good for a 1 time experience, spend comparable to KTV in HCM. language is a barrier
Old 28-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

klayjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

10th October 2022

Jio-ing easy going gentlemen who are interested to go HCM in 2nd week of October.

I have about 20-30 KTVs mummy contacts in HCM. I can help to book/reserve rooms and organise for singing session. Everything AA.
Probably going to chinese speaking KTVs so if you dont speak Vietnamese you can have fun too.
Also familiar with massage/hair wash places be it local or touristy kind.
VD,DN,DNTN,DUBAI,QUEEN etc.....
I speak basic vietnamese. I can help to check the bills for KTV and advise tips for massage places so you dont over pay.

First timer or solo traveller welcome too. (can also advise you on which hotel to stay so you dont get charged for bringing your cai back to hotel)

A standard day in HCM
Lunch -> Massage/hair wash/OTOT dating with Viet bus -> Dinner -> KTV

Only add me if you can go during that period. Dont add me to ask for tips...
Wechat: {personal contact not allowed in sbf - edited by mod}

Hope to make some friends and perhaps handicapped dinner on the last night.
P.s Im Singaporean

Cheers
Dont miss the boat.

{Note - This sound like marketing but will allow for one post since you didn't say how the cost shared...edited by mod}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 28-08-2022 at 04:53 PM.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Doudy2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I will in hcm from 29th Aug to 8th Sept. Solo trip this time. Any bros would like to go ktv together? Please pm me. 🥳🥳
Old 30-08-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Hi guys. Just sharing. Ive tried few spa or massage outlet. I’ll rate Vien Dong as No.1 in terms of service, facilities, and girl’s quality.

Went with 4 guys, all review the quality and service is the best out of all the spa we went too.

Those that are keen to know the price:

Super VIP : 1.2 million
Tips : min 1million

For all of us, the service we get varies. Some get Nuru, 2 shots, CIM and also Fuck. So it really depends on your chemistry with the lady.

All the best Chionging!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1