The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 10-04-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Am not quite au fait with some of the slang above, but get the idea.
I have looked at his YouTube channel

A . Based on his spoken EN = low ed
B. Based on not only TJP but other vids, seems he EITHER has a hard on for massage places to xpose OR a very tiny brain which he believes he is actually providing "info": like, imitating those other Tubers in Pattaya, etc.

I tend to the former, among the more intelligible bits of his singlish monologue, he sounds rather judgemental.

Twat
Old 10-04-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Twat indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Am not quite au fait with some of the slang above, but get the idea.
I have looked at his YouTube channel

A . Based on his spoken EN = low ed
B. Based on not only TJP but other vids, seems he EITHER has a hard on for massage places to xpose OR a very tiny brain which he believes he is actually providing "info": like, imitating those other Tubers in Pattaya, etc.

I tend to the former, among the more intelligible bits of his singlish monologue, he sounds rather judgemental.

Twat
Old 10-04-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
davidangck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share if it possible to unlock full for M** of NS ?
Old 10-04-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidangck View Post
From what I know, No. She is the only one in NS that does not do full.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So again some ballless wonder with a tiny dick brain has zapper me under TJP thread and stated ^talk nonsense^ in the comments column.

As this ballless cunt does this anonymously, one does not even know to which post he refers. Or what he deems "nonsense".

Like, whatever.....
Old 10-04-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7914 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro u never hear before stomp ah? inside full of people like him...

some people like when people think they sibei ehsai... like attention... u listen to him talk u agar agar know he is what pattern liao...

sooner or later will kenna whack... i hope someone can put on you tube also...
Maybe the uncle kena con all his cpf money by ML then vow to revenge on all ML by filming these youtube vids
Old 11-04-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Maybe the uncle kena con all his cpf money by ML then vow to revenge on all ML by filming these youtube vids

Yup Zek...valid idea...kinda wat i was oso thinking but you put it more explicit.

SG has advantage (??) of being a (mainly) non violent society. This guy wud already be in next world if he tried this in several cities i have lived...pimps/enforcers wud nail the cunt.

Sigh
Old 11-04-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
So dramatic meh lol, someone say before, think he just eat too full others film foods hawker, he film this, like stomp bo liao, want famous, want attention… that all, btw others say he got film other locations too, don’t know got my favourite spot anot, no time to watch, hope this ah siao can stop la
Old 11-04-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidangck View Post
I have tried asking many times already. I even used the old friend/regular card but still no and i have also used money but she seems quite deadset on it.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I have tried asking many times already. I even used the old friend/regular card but still no and i have also used money but she seems quite deadset on it.
I like her, no mean no, Chinese say 矜持 she may have a lover in her home country, and make promise liao, not all can bought over by money, imagine she your gl or wife, I will just forget it and find others
Old 12-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cowpay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss DD of TD. Anyone knows if she’s coming back or permanently RTV?
Old 12-04-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Well I did ask a few times too with my regular at LXT L***y but instead she show me she reject customers who ask her about it and even said to me if I am prepared to have children with her then she will consider. 😂
Old 12-04-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpay69 View Post
Miss DD of TD. Anyone knows if she’s coming back or permanently RTV?
Think permenant.... HH also going back, permenantly...

Anyway, does anyone have Lisa's wechat? Saw her when I was there... paiseh to ask from her in front of everyone... please pm... more than willing to share my 48 reps with you.

P/S: Got it from a kind bro already - Thanks!

Last edited by Restrain; 12-04-2023 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-04-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

b7 the lash shop and the start with k in the corner shop anything happening?
Old 13-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
So dramatic meh lol, someone say before, think he just eat too full others film foods hawker, he film this, like stomp bo liao, want famous, want attention… that all, btw others say he got film other locations too, don’t know got my favourite spot anot, no time to watch, hope this ah siao can stop la

No need to watch. Just run a list of his YouTube channel content
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1