The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
HJs - Are our bros too generous these days???

Lately I have been following closely some of the threads here, some of which worth mentioning – Magnifique, 101 n d other Orch Plaza parlours. Noticed that many of our bros have turned into extremely generous carrot cakes n paying exhorbitant rates for special svcs, esp for a normal HJ.

There have been too many a case of bros paying $50 without batting an eyelid, n cant believe some bros even went to d extent of paying $90! And what’s more, many of the threads I’ve read are merely simple, mechanical HJs without the gals stripping or any auto roaming allowed!

Are those bitches taking advantage on our bros’ sexual weaknesses??? Very often, we read tt when bros see a very chio bu (by their stds) they will fall weak on their knees n ended paying higher than the std $30.

Or is it d inexperience of our newer bros? I noticed that many of those paying excessively are d new samsters. The experienced samsters shd be well aware of the mkt rate or wd ve known how to bargain.

Of cos, some bros may say ‘To each his own .. if I have the money to play I can always give how much I like if the gal can satisfy me.’

But do spare a thought for d other bros who are not as rich n earning lower income. By spoiling d mkt, some of the poorer bros here may be forced to pay more n chiong less in the future. Juz imagine … some of those gals fr HCs, tui-nas, KOKs, FLs may be reading our postings here. They may decide to set d asking price at 50 or higher for the new customers fr now on knowing how vulnerable our bros can be.

This thread is not to single out any specific bro but juz want to bring out the message to bros to practise discretion when they r paying for specials. Try to do yr research 1st on the prices before trying the gal. And always try to bargain. Do not be taken in easily when the gals tell u they always charge $X n have never offered $x to anyone. I have tried n I wd say it have worked most of the time – the gals wd give in if u threaten to leave the shop w/o specials.

Fr the threads I've read fr d lao jiaos so far, n fr my own experience:

$30 - std price; (some expert bros even manage to go lower or get it free!) normally restricted to simple HJ with autoroaming. if u r lucky, the gal may even strip naked.

$40-$50 - abit on the higher side. but i feel tt shd be the max for HJ. normally for this px, gals MAY go abit further - stripping naked, tits massaging, allowing u to kiss or lick their breasts.

There is no right or wrong to how much u r paying. Ultimately its yr own hard earned $$$. To all bros, chiong happily BUT pay wisely!

Maybe the lao jiaos may want to add in or correct me if anyth i said is wrong? Cheers!
Old 16-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
brudder owen10,

i was the one who started the magnifique thread and i admit i paid a high price (literally) for the hj. i have nothing to say about that, but i do notice that your price scale may not be accurate.

you cannot simply say $30 is the correct price to pay for a hj, while $40-$50 is on the high side. it really depends on where you go to. $30 is the price to pay for a cheap thrill in a cheapo place, like my salon in glh, but if you go to a hc, do you expect to pay the same price? no. $50 is the lowest price for the most basic special service in such a premise.

of course there can be exceptions. for example, the former legendary helen of caesar hc charged just $30 for full course, but that's coz of her age...

tomahawk

Last edited by Tomahawk; 16-01-2004 at 04:16 PM.
Old 16-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk
brudder owen10,

i was the one who started the magnifique thread and i admit i paid a high price (literally) for the hj. i have nothing to say about that, but i do notice that your price scale may not be accurate.

you cannot simply say $30 is the correct price to pay for a hj, while $40-$50 is on the high side. it really depends on where you go to. $30 is the price to pay for a cheap thrill in a cheapo place, like my salon in glh, but if you go to a hc, do you expect to pay the same price? no. $50 is the lowest price for the most basic special service in such a premise.

of course there can be exceptions. for example, the former legeng helen of caesar hc charged just $30 for full course, but that's coz of her age...

tomahawk
That's quite true bro. I though $50 for HJ is quite a standard price in HCs. An exception was Helen in Cesear, where she charged me $20 for HJ, plus I can dig her pussy and she was totally naked, plus she catbath me too. There will be some exception of some gals in HC that will provide lower than $50 for HJ, but think $50 is pretty standard for HJ.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
I can't disagree with Tomahawk but

I think at the end of the day, if all brudder can keep in mind the $30 usual price and max $40-$50 if you want to reward the gal more.... then we can all get more value for our monies....

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomahawk
brudder owen10,

of course there can be exceptions. for example, the former legendary helen of caesar hc charged just $30 for full course, but that's coz of her age...

tomahawk
Old 16-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Didimeetpussy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
definately too generous

$20- Gey or J C or eastern area

$30- Northern area

$50 - orchard road
Old 16-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
saint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Be careful....if pay too little, wait the girl not happy, she damage your cock....

I personally don't mind paying $50 for a nice HJ after a gd massage by a pretty young thing in a HC. I'd rather not go to those tui na shop even if prices cheaper cos I feel they're more prone to AV raids.

Plus I don't like china girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1