The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Yuan Yuan from Shanghaifun

I visited this Yuan Yuan weeks ago from Shanghaifun as it is located at west area and was upset with the service.

Why I only wrote this now becuz I actually commented at shanghaifun webby, but comment was not approved and guess only way to warn fellow samster is here.

Saw from shanghaifun web that she provide good massage with either 1 shot or 1 hour massage with unlimited HJ at $90 and I made appointment to try here. Reached the area and told her I want 2xHJ and not FJ. She told me only 1 HJ. If want 2 need to pay extra $50. I show her the website and it said unlimited. Then said okie but show mr black face. She immediately gave me a HJ and after that I asked her to massage me, damm. Worst massage I ever had before.

In less than 10 mins, she tried to HJ me again. I told her too fast. Can jus massage me? She told me got customer coming soon. Wtf, service was 1 hr but she only service 30 mins n rushed me off. I got pissed and told her no need HJ. I jus shower, paid and left.

Website show good massage, unlmited HJ 60 mins
I got lousy service $90 for 1 HJ and 40 mins with lousy massage. Appearance also different as web pic she wearing wig.

Jus sharing. Avoid pls!!
Old 09-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yuan Yuan from Shanghaifun

hi bro

support u for sharing! there are too many lousy OKTs here n d gals posted r mostly either using "fake" pics, or long overdue pics (meaning 10 yrs ago), or untrue fake posting of service. Some even worst: they post fake FRs not only on this forum but also in their own blogs (just dun wana mentioned names here, if u wana know pm me n i can tell u as Im a regular cheonger)

Good luck cheonging!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:00 AM
Samster

HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
hi bro

support u for sharing! there are too many lousy OKTs here n d gals posted r mostly either using "fake" pics, or long overdue pics (meaning 10 yrs ago), or untrue fake posting of service. Some even worst: they post fake FRs not only on this forum but also in their own blogs (just dun wana mentioned names here, if u wana know pm me n i can tell u as Im a regular cheonger)

Good luck cheonging!
I had visited massage gems from Pussy licker before n so far they are good but contact gone.

I dun really mind if looks are abit diff, but how can you arrange another customer when you know u are booked? I arranged in advance leh.

I jus dun want another samster to kana it from her. Want to earn money, at least do your dueddiligence.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

Up for sharing
Old 09-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro hifive

bro pussylicker gals most of them i find r of good stnd, even not looks but at least service. now tat his stable is gone, i have tried a few other stables but none of them provide true reports.... some bros asking me for intro, well i also looking for good one lor.... lolz
Old 09-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
hi bro hifive

bro pussylicker gals most of them i find r of good stnd, even not looks but at least service. now tat his stable is gone, i have tried a few other stables but none of them provide true reports.... some bros asking me for intro, well i also looking for good one lor.... lolz
yeah i +1 your comment for pussylicker. sad his girls are gone. Hmm im still trying out too. But so far... Maybe i still havent found my favourite. i wonder if we will get zap for commenting on the stable managers :X
Old 09-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

To be fair, I've tried 2 from Bro Shanghaifun's stable and the service was satisfactory - one is Crystal and the other is Anna.

Photos were true and services provided were as described on his site.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there are bound to be black sheep among the group. There are Some that seem like they are not under the stables but like they pay or ask for help to advertise themselves. So we cant say the okt or the stablemaster r at fault. But I tink its nt right to ignore our feedback as we wld prefer a more honest profile. Im sure myself tat I wld go bak to the same fl if they match wat I was expecting.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
To be fair, I've tried 2 from Bro Shanghaifun's stable and the service was satisfactory - one is Crystal and the other is Anna.

Photos were true and services provided were as described on his site.
My feedback was more on this FL. Of cuz hopefully shanghaifun can look into it as he is the stable head.
Old 12-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for sharing, bro! i believe there are definitely black sheep in each stable.. its good to share around.. there are many cases where "ppl" just delete bad reviews even in this forum.. worst still, TS abandon the thread and start new one with new name for FL but SAME OLD PHOTOS....

to be frank when u look at those details, 60 mins minus shower left about 45-50 mins.. possible to do everything meh? some FRs too detailed and u know no point reading it... the FRs write until u wanna txt the FL almost immediately but think again.. got so much time for the FL to do all?

most unacceptable is a rush job.. appt made and yet FL can squeeze in another customer 30 mins after u.. we should spell out all these FLs.. i posted bad FRs and FLs actually called and tell me to delete the posts, saying i should have told her earlier if i am not satisfy with her services.. added that $ hard to earn.. then our $ easy to earn ar????
Old 13-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

OKTs need to have good photoshop skills nowadays... Actually post simply photos would be good enough... They edit until so much. When turn up at the girls place... Most of the time my lst thght is...who are u??

I tried so many different girls from different OKTs.. 80-90% looks all different. Guess I will stick to my regular FLs or TN.

It's scary n some of the rooms provided are worst than legal GL rooms.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

been a long time last since a 'real' FR was put up.. gone were those days where samster bros intro gd FL gems...
Old 16-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Acezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Yuan Yuan & Ting Ting from Shanghaifun.

The same can be said of the poor service experience by Ting Ting from Shanghaifun, poor attitude, bad mouth others and don't know how to do a proper massage. So bros, do take note & take your money elsewhere, you can find better ones in the forum.
Old 21-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post
been a long time last since a 'real' FR was put up.. gone were those days where samster bros intro gd FL gems...
Actually not very long ago,i posted some...i only up those who post real FR.

In this forum,one needs to learn to tell which is the real FR and which isn't.

Nowaday it is so obvious.

Those threads who has no FRs,100% not need to waste money...however the most obvious one is a thread that just started in less than a day,yet already got more than 2 FRs.Then come the adverts that offers 2HJ in 60mins,that one no need to say also know is a trick to bang the fools. The tricky one are those who has all the good FRs,proven the entire thread is totally fake.

I will ONLY try FLs/MPs with a balance of good and not-so-good FR. Then again,one man's meat,another man's poison applies too.

Hopefully more people will learn in this forum or else will need to pay "school fee" for a bad encounter. It is the Fools in the forum that makes the OKTs rich,not the intelligent one. For a bad encounter,take it as paying for a lesson lor...

Just sharing.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sheep79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have try her before, she is 101% the worst!
Go in she collect $$$ from me 1st, after she told me only 1 HJ if want more $50 more. I told her thats not stated on the website and she told me if that the case she will charge me another $30. Ok nevermind, her so call massage is only 25 mins instead of 60 mins. Super F up service!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1