The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Simi dai ji?? Mai quarrel leh...we all come here share share and have fun....chill chill..

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 07-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
[IMG]https://i.ibb.co/K7YN06d/hd-Img-47f35aa39c4480ae526b66ea30c0bd791559578255940.

Name is Sa Sa. Used to operate in a shop in CBD.

Must say she's amongst the prettiest I have met.
Hi bros, is this the same lady?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-sasa/

also, for MP. When they put $100. Does it mean it includes the cover charge liao?
Sometimes it seems you pay to the girl as they will pick you up from the start, total $100.
Sometimes it seems like you pay cover charge to the counter then the $100 to the girl after.
I tend to avoid MP so I am clarifying
Old 07-01-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
I accompanied a friend to the shop earlier and saw Angel in person for the first time.

MAMA MIA
I see some of her photos i really feel like motorboating her..
Old 07-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I see some of her photos i really feel like motorboating her..
Her boobs look legit in real life. Maybe a shapely upper-end C cups.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
I accompanied a friend to the shop earlier and saw Angel in person for the first time.

MAMA MIA.

Now I can understand why you did not hestitate regarding Angel.

Must say that this shop has a very strong line-up in terms of overall physical appeal.

My friend went into the cubicle.

I didn't and left the premises to have a coffee while waiting for my friend. Saving up my missiles for my regular lady tomorrow.

Stil much prefer the home-based modus operandi.
Yes bro, I felt like I hit the jackpot
Usually I take these shop based ladies with a pinch of salt as I usually get misses
But this shop, Apple and Angel already look good on face value, haven’t seen Candy though

A good start to the new year I must say
Old 07-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Hi bros, is this the same lady?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-sasa/

also, for MP. When they put $100. Does it mean it includes the cover charge liao?
Sometimes it seems you pay to the girl as they will pick you up from the start, total $100.
Sometimes it seems like you pay cover charge to the counter then the $100 to the girl after.
I tend to avoid MP so I am clarifying
The Sasa in the photo is currently not around.

Be aware of non-transparent charges, so clarify beforehand.

But my main pet peeve regarding shops is that the gal can "butterfly" quite a bit.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
tkpride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Went to this shop to kick things off for the new year
Turns out there is an Angel there
I think she may tick your boxes

Looks great
Tall, above 165cm, slim
Big boobs, at least C
Decent service
Friendly personality

Needless to say I went for FJ once she stripped down

Not to be confused with SLG’s OG Angel, please
Can pm me the shop?
Old 07-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpride View Post
Can pm me the shop?
Lol.. Your post history suggests you're a number collector..

Contribute more here instead of keeping on asking for contacts..

Playgrounds must protect one..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
34C and the boobs in the video look very big mah.

Or this is considered small by sbf standards?
He and a few others already say not for boob lovers and you still go on about C cups.. Lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
So angel have that moley like guanyinma.

Overall pic looks good still.
They are controlled by the OKT and they cannot leave the shop easily.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol.. Your post history suggests you're a number collector..

Contribute more here instead of keeping on asking for contacts..

Playgrounds must protect one..
Agree on this. PMs are given out too freely these days.

Shops / HC are generally regulated on the other thread. And regulated by the TS. Best to practise this, for other bros to take note. Best is for discussion on the other HC thread as well.

Sometimes simple bo chap like this could easily ruin our playgrounds.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agree on this. PMs are given out too freely these days.

Shops / HC are generally regulated on the other thread. And regulated by the TS. Best to practise this, for other bros to take note. Best is for discussion on the other HC thread as well.

Sometimes simple bo chap like this could easily ruin our playgrounds.
Agreed bro
What actually was a return recommendation to bro FB on his original recommendation got a little bit out of hand
Rest assured no concrete info was shared by me
Old 07-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Simi dai ji?? Mai quarrel leh...we all come here share share and have fun....chill chill..
All good la bro. Happy days!
Old 07-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
during my session she said she wont be going back during CNY period but somehow a FR after mine stated she will be back for cny and back again. But for now she's here for "holiday"
Wah bro, now I really confused! Hahaha
Old 07-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Been months.. just came back to the ML scene..

Booked Xue er.. cant wait! 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1