The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Heh..ok I guess Amber suits u la bro.
Not for me as her massage and sensual below average for me.
Only thing gd abt her was she friendly and easy to talk to but other than that not for me la.
I guess bro. Anyway, now many fish in the ocean. Amber just happened to be my fantastic catch of the day. Also maybe also because I always totally forgo the massage! Hahaha. Cheers
Old 22-04-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 5
SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!SatLim is one of the Best!

Any bros tried this Cai Er before? Cant seem to find any review here and on SLG
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cai-er-massage/
Old 22-04-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro you know our favourite also planning a return very soon right? If all goes well , it will be very very very soon.
Yes I heard about it, very much looking forward to it. If all goes well I think she should be here before the end of this month? I’m the kind that usually sticks to one or at most 2 MLs once I can find someone that I can click with, but now it seems like there are too many that I want to visit haha.
Old 22-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super 4 View Post
美女换auntie
Made a visit to her place last nite. I need to be in the elevator for her to press me up as there’s no way I can select the different levels from inside the elevator. Once entered the dimly lit room, I see a total different person from what I saw from the pictures. An older and less chio lady. I told her she’s different from the picture and she replied that I can leave if I want to. Ran for my life! This is total unethical for them to use someone else picture to advertise. Complete waste of time and money to make the trip. ��
I feel for u bro, u should have heed my advise. But u only waste transport money and time. For me, I just go for it since already there, lol..
Old 22-04-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Yes I heard about it, very much looking forward to it. If all goes well I think she should be here before the end of this month? I’m the kind that usually sticks to one or at most 2 MLs once I can find someone that I can click with, but now it seems like there are too many that I want to visit haha.
keen to know...who are your top 3 favorites?
Old 22-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
Is this the same breeze whose place was taken over by anran last time?
A bit of feisty (good way) character?
any bros can confirm if current https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/ is the same breeze whose best friend is EK?
missing her badly lol
Old 22-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Look: mid 20s. Looks 90% like her pictures but without the makeup. Tall, slim, pretty. Would definitely turn heads if she put on makeup. Her complexion isn't great without makeup though. I think she's one of those girls who'd make a fine milf.

Massage: The girl's got strength! But as I always say, if you're looking for a proper massage, you're better off going to a proper massage joint.

Tits: Natural A cups. She doesn't allow nipple sucking. Says it's itchy.

GFE: Moderately high. She can hold a conversation and she can be fun to talk to.

Sensual & HJ: She started off by gently kissing my ear, neck and back, and moaning into my ear. She then stripped down to her panties and lay down beside me, kissing me on the lips while slowly jerking me off. She put effort in making the HJ good. She slowed down when I told her to, and she was willing to just chill with me and let me hug her and play with her tits while she gently stroked me. ​

RTM: No. Not being able to suck on those tits is a dealbreaker. I think there are much better deals to be had for $120.

Would recommend to bros who don't mind a helping of sweet vanilla pie, but I'm personally looking for a little more action.

If you appreciate my FR, please PM me with some nice lobangs that you've enjoyed but don't necessarily wanna share to public for whatever reason I wanna get to know some of those hidden gems!
Old 22-04-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-massage/

Any bro mamaged to savour new dish? Tried late morning and late night, no hit for appointment.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Mandy also Malaysian but disappointing to me unlike their glory days.
This new one dunno yet maybe can kiv.
msians all very smart. they see the prcs get away with shit service and hence they also follow.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatLim View Post
Any bros tried this Cai Er before? Cant seem to find any review here and on SLG
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/cai-er-massage/

She's also a FL on another website.
Damage 180.
Old 22-04-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1755 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-rou-massage/

is this a converted FL or did i rem wrongly?
Old 22-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Knnem00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/apple-massage/

Few days ago, I tried apple as I want good massage and JG to relieve from work stress. Previously, I have few rounds of JG and feel pain during the whole process. I must said she put in excellent effort in massage and JG. One additional bonus is she very chatting and can chat with you any topics. Her body is well maintained and will be fully nude when doing boobs massage. During JG, you would not feel any pain but sensation feeling. In the end, shoot up and leave the place like a happy man. ��

Look:8.5/10
Massage: 9/10
JG: 10/10

Last edited by Knnem00; 22-04-2021 at 01:22 PM.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Oh wow, i really dont mind trying been ages since i ever been serviced by a malaysian.
She charge $200 for CIM
Old 22-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Monkey1109 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This Malaysian girl charge $200 for CIM
Old 22-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knnem00 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/apple-massage/

Few days ago, I tried apple as I want good massage and JG to relieve from work stress. Previously, I have few rounds of JG and feel pain during the whole process. I must said she put in excellent effort in massage and JG. One additional bonus is she very chatting and can chat with you any topics. Her body is well maintained and will be fully nude when doing boobs massage. During JG, you would not feel any pain but sensation feeling. In the end, shoot up and leave the place like a happy man. ��

Look:8.5/10
Massage: 9/10
JG: 10/10
Personally I think her teeth are a real turn off. But yes, she is chatty and friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1