The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2020 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Wow! More wild theme orgies cumming?
Keep cumming, keep cumming pls 💦
Old 04-08-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for nice story. Pls continue.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 10-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Alamak, TS disappeared liao and left us hanging … haha
Old 13-08-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

TS, continue leh ..,
Old 14-08-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Paiseh paiseh, very busy last week. Will update soon. Haha
Old 15-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
You busy bonking T ?

Old 17-08-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why so busy leh ?
Old 18-08-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Why so busy leh ?
Paiseh bro, here we go. I try to update more often. Haha
Old 18-08-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Part 24

Very busy past few weeks, but here we go!

The Trap (or not) 5
It was hard thinking of a way and story to convince S without her realizing I cheated..
Telegram group chat

Me: guys, I thought about your proposal..for the swapping, I am all for it but I need a background story to make this work without my wife knowing I..well..cheated.

P: what do you have in mind?

Me: here's the plan, I am going to tell her that because we are exploring her fetishes recently, I came to know about a swingers forum, then I spotted T actively participating in the forum, then I'll just react according to her reaction from then on. At least that will cover my ass. Haha

T: me again? Why am I always the slut?
P: don't you love it?

T: hehe.
Now that we have a background story to cover me, it's up to me to convince her..
One day over dinner at home, I was still struggling with how to approach S with the topic, done wrongly and shit could happen. At this point, her imaginary partners had gone from that hi bye friend to strangers like the courier guy to her colleagues. At some point, I did wonder if she had done it for real behind me..as for me, she volunteered to let me imagine also, and no prize for guessing who I wanted her to play as..

Me: so..what do you think of our sex life recently?

S: ....if I can be honest, it really made things more fun..you?

Me: obviously I enjoyed it too, you can judge from my reaction down there..as we are talking, I am getting hard already..

S: hehe, ya, recently you seems bigger and harder.

Me: yeah .. actually...ever thought of trying for real? Like really try a different cock instead of imagining?

S: what?? You siao ar? Don't say about where to find, even if can find, people also will hiam me. Hehe

Me: so you mean if people won't hiam, you ok to try?

S: don't put words into my mouth.. it's all hypothetical...

I see her deep thoughts expression coming out again, signalling that she's actually having some interest in trying.."here we go" I thought to myself
Me: recently we were so open with each other so there's no need to hide your thoughts...

S: ..... sorry....yes...I wanted to try...I feel really bad saying that but yes....

I felt my underwear tightening upon hearing that which surprised me too, the 3p sessions must have got to me. P's way of letting his wife getting fucked yet still an alpha male made me wanted to be one too.

Me: you know recently I was researching ideas online for us to explore and something interesting caught my eye..

S looked up at me as if waiting for me to carry on asap..

Me: there's this forum for swingers where like minded people gather to make plans and such..I think I spotted T on it actively participating..

S put her chopsticks down and stared at me with a surprised look.
S: T? The colleague whom you always imagined? No way! She seems like a very keep to the rules kind of person.

Me: that's what I thought, so I made an account anonymously to talk to her, I am 99% sure it's her.

S: and?

Me: I was thinking if we wanna try higher level stuff, might as well get someone we know. More credibility in some ways. Haha. Much better than some strangers where we do not know their background...

S: and her husband?

Me: oh, according to her, they are both into it. So.....yeah...

After a long silence..

S: you fucked her before.....my 6th sense told me that...

I was taken aback by her response, how did she know?

Me: what?!!

S: .....since we are gonna be open to each other, let's be totally open before we proceed..

Me: I...

S: the way you fucked me when I was acting as T, I already knew...what you said today just reinforced my suspicion....

Me: wait..I...

S: calm down, I am not angry, like I said, let's be totally open with each other...

I see a drop of tear came out of her eye as she carried on talking..

S: I'm sorry, I just feel glad that I am not the only one not fully open till now. Remember that new undergarment set? You were not the 1st one to see and feel it in real..I let that guy come over on the night after the video call and we....but it was really only for one time.... that's why I know you fucked T before, I had the same feel when you act as him..

Me: what??
I took a deep breath before talking again
Me: ok....looks like we are finally stark naked open in front of each other..

The atmosphere was unusually quiet and stale, I totally did not expect things to turn out this way but I got a weird reaction from this 10 mins of interaction...I moved over to hug S

Me: it's ok, now that we are finally truthful with one another, let it go, let us now do it as we should..as a loving married couple before we explore more if any...

I said as I led S to our bedroom..the bedroom that belongs to us. Only us...
Old 18-08-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Paiseh bro, here we go. I try to update more often. Haha
Yes continue, more more more
Old 19-08-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Leeroy135,
Your wife is very daring, she allowed the guy to came over your house and let him fuck on your bed.
That remind me of my wife in yesr2011, she was on the messenger chat every night with one guy, much younger than her. They been chatting for one month, when he suggest a video call,, showing each other as they undress and each masturbating. Thereafter, she want his real dick and invited him over to our house.( I was on might shift then, as I found out later, she confessed that she did invite him over for sex).
The rest is history, we did meet up and we had 3some with her new b/f. On thing lead to others, she eent ober to his house overnight on weekend. .

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 23-08-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Leeroy135,
Your wife is very daring, she allowed the guy to came over your house and let him fuck on your bed.
That remind me of my wife in yesr2011, she was on the messenger chat every night with one guy, much younger than her. They been chatting for one month, when he suggest a video call,, showing each other as they undress and each masturbating. Thereafter, she want his real dick and invited him over to our house.( I was on might shift then, as I found out later, she confessed that she did invite him over for sex).
The rest is history, we did meet up and we had 3some with her new b/f. On thing lead to others, she eent ober to his house overnight on weekend. .
Nice one bro, I was surprised too then. Haha
Old 06-09-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Hello @leeroy137, any updates on your sexcapades with T and your wife? Wonder if ur wife has gotten fked by T's hubby?
Old 06-09-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slmsucks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoying this story! More please
Old 07-09-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster