The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-12-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendan View Post
JasonJG bro description is pretty accurate. I just visited her on 24 Dec. She is not the petite kind that will fly away when wind blow, but also not the +20KG as what you described. I guess her weight is about 50-55kg. In today's landmine landscape, she meet my expectations. Again, YMMV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifledam View Post
photos are beautified, but her real looks are amazing, her figure is nice too I wanna get my head in between her thighs no cap, her service are insane too I visited 3 times and everytime there was no rush and she does her best to make you orgasm not just cum, the last time I went, she made me felt so good i wished i was her toy, she is also very compliant will do most if not all the requests that i had for example satisfying my fetish of getting my ears licked and it was the best, makes me aroused so hard, definitely recommended at this price!
Agree with the above bros, I'm a semi-regular of hers, started visiting her when she just arrived and following her over three different locations. Her service is impeccable.

I also believe bro Sferragamo is not lying though his description may be slightly exaggerated. As another bro pointed out, it's just different people having different opinions that cause this misunderstanding. We all have different likes and dislikes, there are some that prioritise a pretty face, some that prioritise a nubile body, and others like me that prioritise services provided, so our FRs are slightly biased, but not untrue generally.

Of course, read all FRs posted here with a grain of salt, and follow those posted by reputable bros or bros that have similar tastes as you for a better chionging experience!
Old 25-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-wen-rou-massage/

New listing, Chinese mixed Thai, looks nice, wondering is it fake photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
shes on impmm, if not wrong at balesteir MP, the infamous MP, so can skip
#5373 . different set of contact with different set of services.
Old 25-12-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifledam View Post
photos are beautified, but her real looks are amazing, her figure is nice too I wanna get my head in between her thighs no cap, her service are insane too I visited 3 times and everytime there was no rush and she does her best to make you orgasm not just cum, the last time I went, she made me felt so good i wished i was her toy, she is also very compliant will do most if not all the requests that i had for example satisfying my fetish of getting my ears licked and it was the best, makes me aroused so hard, definitely recommended at this price!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
Hi Bro,

I visited LL at noon today and she did yawn a few times. She said she had a bad sleep and didn't sleep till 5 am this morning. She probably fell into deep sleep after I left ... LOL!
Rest assured she is pretty responsive and has good work ethics ! Also I am not her WK or OKT. Just third time RTM only !
Quote:
Originally Posted by apachesmo View Post
Just visited W today. Took a chance despite this review given the many other positive reviews on her. Had an overall good experience. Found her chatty and easy to talk to. More importantly, does not keep looking at phone and gives full hour.
Thanks for the quick positive reviews
Old 25-12-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
thwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to behold

Anyone heard anything from Rayna aka Xuan Xuan? Made an appt with her few days ago for today, but she did not respond the whole day. Not sure what happened to her
Old 25-12-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pinkjuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been scrolling the tread for quite awhile, and wondering if y'all have any west side ml to recommend ?

(I'm kinda new to the scene)
Old 26-12-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
shes on impmm, if not wrong at balesteir MP, the infamous MP, so can skip
I made an appointment with her just now

Stay in hotel located at central area

She does looks like the 1st photo (wearing black) in certain angle
Slight older, probably in her 30s

The light in the room quite dark, my judgement might be wrong

Didn’t know she’s listed on impmm, I think if take the fj package, the session will be much better

Overall her service still consider not bad
Old 26-12-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
I made an appointment with her just now

Stay in hotel located at central area

She does looks like the 1st photo (wearing black) in certain angle
Slight older, probably in her 30s
means the other photos in pink doesnt even look close to her?
the first photo background too much photoshopped until the background socket plug also slanted lol
Old 26-12-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
means the other photos in pink doesnt even look close to her?
the first photo background too much photoshopped until the background socket plug also slanted lol
As I said the room quite dark, I can’t really remember her face lol.. I felt she’s pretty at her age, won’t reject for sure, petite size probably 155-158 cm with D cuppers maybe, feels natural, but I’m not expert on that, she can be good bonking mate I think, if you’re looking for that (I took the hj package $120, bbbj probably need to be topped up because she never do it during my session)
Old 26-12-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
As I said the room quite dark, I can’t really remember her face lol.. I felt she’s pretty at her age, won’t reject for sure, petite size probably 155-158 cm with D cuppers maybe, feels natural, but I’m not expert on that, she can be good bonking mate I think, if you’re looking for that (I took the hj package $120, bbbj probably need to be topped up because she never do it during my session)
Any Bro who pay her a visit

Please share your reviews for comparison, thank you
Old 26-12-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
Hi Bro,

I visited LL at noon today and she did yawn a few times. She said she had a bad sleep and didn't sleep till 5 am this morning. She probably fell into deep sleep after I left ... LOL!
Rest assured she is pretty responsive and has good work ethics ! Also I am not her WK or OKT. Just third time RTM only !
What is the point of your post? To reaffirm she messed up a booking because slept at 5am? Even go the extra mile to reassure people she has good ethics yet declare you not WK or OKT. ML are humans too and mess up bookings are part and parcel of the job, it happens. If she don't have a history of such pattern she will be fine. You don't need to be so worried for her business and quickly create a post to defend her yet try to down play your intention.
Old 26-12-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Any bros tried Anna yet?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anna-msg/
95% same as pic .Meassge 6/10 Sense wise 8/10 bbj 8/10 .New comer so very service Orientated and Polite.she is a FL so can topup if want extras . Locationthis place I like very much )5+star hotel at orchard area,dun need check in or her to bring u go up.
Old 26-12-2022, 07:08 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
What is the point of your post? To reaffirm she messed up a booking because slept at 5am? Even go the extra mile to reassure people she has good ethics yet declare you not WK or OKT. ML are humans too and mess up bookings are part and parcel of the job, it happens. If she don't have a history of such pattern she will be fine. You don't need to be so worried for her business and quickly create a post to defend her yet try to down play your intention.
And what is your purpose of posting this? Must be so strict meh? You headmaster of this TKSS thread ah? Come on, we are here to cheong and be happy mah. Relax lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-12-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Against the backdrop of this stale pool of MLs, LL definitely stands out.

She’s the only one from the 4 “bosoms princess” still on my rotation list. The rest visited and rtm a few times but gradually dropped.

Below are my experience, my 2 cents:

JJ - Very nice body but too quiet and green in sensual, whole session almost radio silence as I am the quiet type also and dun initiate conversation first. No chemistry with her.

KK - Gnd look and nice knockers but sadly her sensual didn’t improve much. I am very anal about cat bath, hers is very short and feel like someone painting a vertical zebra crossing on your back lol.

Rayna - Cute look and sensual is better or on par with LL. Just a bit on the baba side and also not much chemistry with her.

Outside of famous 4, mostly are meh or land mines except for a few gems like TT etc.

So not surprised about LL being cream of the crop now.
Hey bro, I tried to find their links but without the short form it’s hard. Help a bro who misses big boobs please!
Old 26-12-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
95% same as pic .Meassge 6/10 Sense wise 8/10 bbj 8/10 .New comer so very service Orientated and Polite.she is a FL so can topup if want extras . Locationthis place I like very much )5+star hotel at orchard area,dun need check in or her to bring u go up.
Pic looks good. Very tempting to try! Btw, can zhutzhut?
Old 26-12-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I visited her in November and it was the same lady leh. I posted a MR too.
Noted, thanks.
Probably change of her hair style
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1