The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/
Massage 8/10
Hygiene 7/10
Syt with c cuppers
Hj good techique
8/10
Semi nude during massage no zhut
Rtm maybe
Old 11-11-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Callmedaddy88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callmedaddy88 View Post
Save your money and skip her. Just visited her. Suppose to be a hour. Finished in 30mins. Started with HJ…which was pretty bad. No skills. Followed by massage which sucked. There was no hj-massage-hj sequence. Save your 100sgd.

The last recommendations i took from this site have been pretty bad. Whats going on with this scene?? Bunch of shills
My comment is on Eva in case it’s not clear:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-massage/
Old 11-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
iceboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for tang tang
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Tried her few night ago.

Looks: 9 same as in picture with long hair
Body: 9 curvy with slim body and sexy thighs
Boobs: 9 good size and sensitive
BBBJ: 9 skillful, slow and deepthroat with lot of suction, explore all out in her mouth
HJ: 9 very skillful stroke on dick head and dick shaft in a upward positio
Attitude: 9 patient and hardworking, no complaint
Massage: 9 good strength and know the job well
Overall: 9 worth it.

No need register at all, totally discreet as she fetch me. No need TT too.
Old 11-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/gina-massage/

This one in shop or apartment?

QUOTE=WChestnut;20914235]Decided commando 2 new syt after tempt by video

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/gina-massage/
Location: no mrt nearby, got car park (place is a abit dangerous imo)
Room: single bed with shower attached
Look: 8/10 same as photo mid-late 20s
Body: 7/10 abit too thin for my liking but natural C and got abit meat on butt.
Massage: nonexistent
HJ: 6/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Sensual 6/10  SN, cannot zhut/ paint quite vanilla
RMT: unlikely

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elva-massage/

Look: 8/10 same as photo, mid-late 20s
Body: 8/10 abit chubby but not fat, nice -C or d boob and ass.
Massage: same
HJ: 6/10
Bbbj 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Sensual: 7.5/10 SN (before topup), a bit higher playability than Gina.
RMT: maybe

Overall standard gaylang vibe ah, hygiene is questionable. In and out 45min[/QUOTE]
Old 11-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
strikeforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

Wanted something vanilla since it’s been awhile and to see if the scene has improved but was disappointed.

Girl is tall prob around 168ish which helps cause if she was short I prob put her in the chubby category. Face not as slim, she has a double chin and photos and nose also ps to make it look sharper. Hj was very vanilla and doesn’t allow you to suck her tits which is decent sized but that’s cause she’s not slim.

At $120 you can get way better deals out there. Maybe not as young as her but def slimmer, toner, prettier and also more and better services. She’s a pleasant girl but looks wise she is like the ktv you choose from the line up cause all the good ones are already taken and you settle with the best of the meh catergory lol

Won’t rtm

Can someone lighten me what is vanilla.
Thanks in advance ..
Old 11-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Means plain flavoured as opposed to heavy flavoured which may include more than just HJ involving using of and access to more parts of body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeforce View Post
Can someone lighten me what is vanilla.
Thanks in advance ..
Old 11-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Haha, i am also looking for one. so far shortlisted Apple. Waiting for a day where my OC not with me. now all work from home, hard to escape for a nice massage with sensual.
Hey bro, I jus tried her, but not sure if its the same girl you was talking about. She changed name to Rainbow.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/rainbow-massage/

looks/age: Early to mid 30s, thick makeup, not too bad looking, I rate her maybe 6/10, reason being I prefer xmm looks

body: Slim with maybe a big B? I am not good with size, so not sure if its consider a C or not.

massage: Strong massage which is why I look for her. Good strength.

service/attitude: Talkative and chatty, can talk about anything. A minus point for me as I like to relax and sleep during the massage lol

sensual: FN boob rub, then around 15mins juagen, her juagen is not painful which I think not so legit? But still after the juagen I shoot damn a lot and remain hard for a few mins. FN during the HJ, will lie beside catbath while HJ, can lick and fondle the boobs, cannot touch the pussy. But I can see that her regular will get more service.

attitude: no phone usage at all, and I think I stay there for more than 60mins

overall: Not too bad for me, playability consider high for first time visit. Might rtf for the sensual, but juagen I will still need to find elsewhere.
Old 11-11-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

Last time there was a 木子, RTC-ed or still around? PM me plz tyvm!

Edit: answered

Last edited by Uooh; 11-11-2021 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/yoyomassage/

Anyone tried her before? $150 for hj n bbbj abit pricey
Old 11-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Hey bro, I jus tried her, but not sure if its the same girl you was talking about. She changed name to Rainbow.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/rainbow-massage/

looks/age: Early to mid 30s, thick makeup, not too bad looking, I rate her maybe 6/10, reason being I prefer xmm looks

body: Slim with maybe a big B? I am not good with size, so not sure if its consider a C or not.

massage: Strong massage which is why I look for her. Good strength.

service/attitude: Talkative and chatty, can talk about anything. A minus point for me as I like to relax and sleep during the massage lol

sensual: FN boob rub, then around 15mins juagen, her juagen is not painful which I think not so legit? But still after the juagen I shoot damn a lot and remain hard for a few mins. FN during the HJ, will lie beside catbath while HJ, can lick and fondle the boobs, cannot touch the pussy. But I can see that her regular will get more service.

attitude: no phone usage at all, and I think I stay there for more than 60mins

overall: Not too bad for me, playability consider high for first time visit. Might rtf for the sensual, but juagen I will still need to find elsewhere.
Haha thanks bro, yes now she is called rainbow. Looking forward to enjoy a session with her.
Old 11-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/angela-msg/

Look: 8.5/10 slight difference from picture, look and sound like mid/late 20s, next door big sister feel
Massage: 3/10 mostly simple massage, but the part where she uses her elbow got feel
Sensual: 7/10 no teasing, straight into business with nips licking, then bbbj, handful natural C, took the full service (please refer to the other web for price)
RTM: yes
Old 11-11-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

curious if this an an is consider the cz gang?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/
Old 11-11-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
curious if this an an is consider the cz gang?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/
Probably so, to me she's a less intense version of dragon lady
Old 11-11-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Probably so, to me she's a less intense version of dragon lady
sian i missed the dragon lady boat...
Old 11-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any kind bros tried https://sglonelyguy-6.com/bobo-massage/? The type of massage provided looks good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1