The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
If you have Bei Er 1429 Oolong girl, can share with me for memories sake? I think she is tall at ard 1.68. Shd be 2015-17 Something like that. Remembered she stayed in full 2 yrs. Can remember if got other Bei Er in the same house.
Bei Er didn't stay for 2 years & she was not that tall.

If my memory doesn't fail me,since Oo Long moved from 3021A to 1429,only 2 of his girls completed the 2 years contract,one was Lin Lin & another was Ye Zi.
The one u mentioned tall at ard 1.68 should be Ye Zi, very chio MM from Hunan.

Last edited by TingWai; 05-08-2021 at 11:02 PM.
Old 06-08-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone remember Rong Rong from 1606? She was the last of the true gems tbh before the decline
Old 06-08-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post

If my memory doesn't fail me,since Oo Long moved from 3021A to 1429,only 2 of his girls completed the 2 years contract,one was Lin Lin & another was Ye Zi.
Yes yezi is the one looks a bit like gongli. Very shiok also

Sigh miss them all now
Old 06-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Willie's Michelle was way before MZ, buddy...because this Michelle was with Willie when he was in L18 and during MZ's time Willie was already entrenched at 2829B...

From what i heard from laujio chiongsters during the early 2000s, Willie's Michelle was prolly the most popular GL150 gal during the late 1990s...apparently even the rich indos use to fly in regularly and book her for multiple sessions...usual super sports car types and even one or two rolls royces...

Must have been quite the beauty with hot sensual sexual charms!...
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
can't really recall about Michelle

cos I am too addicted to MZ that time

MZ super finger licking good
Ah yes buddy, this was Ah Hwee's prime stable at 2034A...remember when Zhi Yi first came she caused quite a commotion...even had a samster in here giving us live updates on the queue for her...

Ah Hwee use to call Hui Yu his "baby"...Wen Fang was the hot sexy sultry vixen(great bum but pity her tits were hard)...Violet had great long legs and Xue Wen was more on the sweet gnd side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Hui Yu, Violet, Wen fang, Xue Wen or Zhi Yi? This few is the most talk about if search 2034A. Personally I try Violet and Zhi Yi and find Zhi Yi more pretty.
Old 06-08-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ah Hwee use to call Hui Yu his "baby"...Wen Fang was the hot sexy sultry vixen(great bum but pity her tits were hard)...Violet had great long legs and Xue Wen was more on the sweet gnd side...
Bro omnia, Willie's younger bro is Ah Gwee (魏) right ?
Old 06-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Yes yezi is the one looks a bit like gongli. Very shiok also

Sigh miss them all now
Ya & can recall she was very selective to frenching ..but not to the extent of
2045 girls Fang Yan & Piao Yang, wondering anyone managed to unlock their upper lips ,no one mentioned in their FRs.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Minna, one of the last girls I tried.
Old 06-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Minna, one of the last girls I tried.
Is she from 1654A? Looks very familair
Old 06-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Prob got the years wrong. I remembered her name was Bei Er. Prob did not stay full 2 years. But was really into that chick. She was great.
Old 06-08-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Is she from 1654A? Looks very familair
Yeah, 1654A. Big sized gal with huge boobs and butt plus friendly attitude and cute dimples. Had good memories of her too.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah yes buddy, this was Ah Hwee's prime stable at 2034A...remember when Zhi Yi first came she caused quite a commotion...even had a samster in here giving us live updates on the queue for her...
Actually I also quite lucky to get her few months before she end her tour of duty. That time she always MIA back boleh land to handle issue in her manicure shops in KL and Tommy still willingly get gals from Ah Gwee house.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Oops me bad, you are absolutely right bro

Quote:
This one, think BronzeGod might have the answer?!

Recall that okt of 2045 v horny lecherous chap...use to call a lot GL gals for himself...gather he was even sleeping around with one of his own gals

Quote:
Ya & can recall she was very selective to frenching ..but not to the extent of
2045 girls Fang Yan & Piao Yang, wondering anyone managed to unlock their upper lips ,no one mentioned in their FRs.
Oh you were one of her regulars ah...when she first came to GL found her nice and fresh...but later on found her to be quite temperamental...must say she was chio,fair, tall and slim...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Actually I also quite lucky to get her few months before she end her tour of duty. That time she always MIA back boleh land to handle issue in her manicure shops in KL and Tommy still willingly get gals from Ah Gwee house.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
v horny lecherous chap
errrr .. cat150 regulars ... who isn't
Old 06-08-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh you were one of her regulars ah...when she first came to GL found her nice and fresh...but later on found her to be quite temperamental...must say she was chio,fair, tall and slim...
Nope, only got her once and not long after she end her tour of duty. Yes, She like the also end tour Twin aka Miki chio school gal type.
Old 06-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Willie is the elder brother, Gwee the youngest and they got another brother Peter (if I don't remember wrongly) which operate another house think is L18H20.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1