The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
funny hinting sexperience

Wondering any bro and sis here do have any ridiculous or funny hint from your partner before?

Let's share!
Old 02-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: funny hinting sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Wondering any bro and sis here do have any ridiculous or funny hint from your partner before?

Let's share!
You should start first lag ....

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 02-08-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

my gf once ask me whether want to eat banana or not?
then i reply just go in the kitchen and grab one.
Only then when she wear sexy and eat the banana with the full seducing expression then i get what she meant....
Old 02-08-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
UnkerRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
my gf once ask me whether want to eat banana or not?
then i reply just go in the kitchen and grab one.
Only then when she wear sexy and eat the banana with the full seducing expression then i get what she meant....
Record breaking post - no mention of sugarbook at all. Deserve a gold medal
Old 05-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
You should start first lag ....
need to hear your experience first...guy is more initiative
Old 06-08-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

Let's share!
I think your GF hinted before she want to get fucked by Angmolover, right?
Old 06-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

My FB once hinted to me that she will really like to have wine with sausages and grapes for our evening date. I hinted to her if we could throw in some oysters as well...end day, went to En Grill and Bar at Mhmd Sultan (now closed) and ate exactly that while we tease one another with the way we ate the food...with her hands at my crotch the entire night under the table. Than it was MSCP nearby thereafter, where we strip totally naked in the vehicle, half drunk and screw our brains out. Infact we had so much wine that her co-worker (another female) cheekily ask her what she did in the vehicle last night when she pick her up to go work together in the day (I was on speaker with her on the phone at that moment). Still gives me a hardon everytime I think about her hinting me as she make the Japanese sausages disappear in her mouth
Old 06-08-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 3
umbrage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Let's share!
I tot woman hint by wearing sexily.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
gramsby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They drop hints that I go sugarbook
Old 08-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
KristalW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I think your GF hinted before she want to get fucked by Angmolover, right?
SammyLee88 claims she is a girl
Old 08-08-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really super ridiculous nor super funny, but years ago I visited my 小三 during winter in her hometown. She walked into the hotel room dressed in a miniskirt and a pink sweater. Very very sweet. She removed the sweater and underneath was a very revealing tank top and no bra - then she plonked herself on the long sofa and asked me to draw the curtains "because it was too dark"

I dutifully did what she asked and when I turned around she was on her phone, her legs spread apart just enough to show her abalone. She purposely did not wear any underwear....she just lay there and played with her phone and I stood at the window for a while, enjoying that moment in time and not really thinking too hard about when I should make my next move.

Her eyes peered over the phone by just a little a bit, and she spread her snow-white legs just a little wider, then she cheekily asked for a foot massage. I spent an intolerable ten minutes massaging her foot while staring at her wet abalone, seeing her juices leak out as she anticipates what will come next. When the buildup became intolerable, she gave her thighs a little squeeze and her juices soaked her nicely trimmed bush......my hands slowly caressed her calves and went up her thighs. She made all the right sounds and we ended up with a super hot fuck, after first eating her pussy out on the sofa and bring her to orgasm.

The one thing I regretted, was delaying my own orgasm for too long, I wanted that fuck to last forever and I must have fucked her for over an hour. After showering together I saw a few drops of blood on the hotel bath towel, her cunt was bleeding a little but she said it was OK, and gave me a reassuring peck on the cheek. It took me all the willpower I had, not to fuck her again there and then.

Sigh....such fond memories.
Old 09-08-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dionne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think your GF hinted before she want to get fuck with! OMG
Old 09-08-2021, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

shamelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its enjoyable moment
Old 09-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is a sweet moment that I still think about from time to time. I always wondered what things may have been like, if we were still together
Old 09-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

victorvondoom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first experience was vey exciting bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1